Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating your own website or hiring you own developer?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting my own consulting business and plan having a website to market myself.

I'm debating whether to hire a developer or create my own site which i did for my previous business. I can do both and am putting money aside to potentially pay for development.

I'm starting a very niche creative consulting business which i've received positive feedback from out of many men and women surveyed. Both agree side agree there is a niche market for my field of expertise. Even the men that said they would not pay for this type of consulting said they think others would.

I charge between a minimum of $200 to above $1,000. That being said, my website really only needs a homepage, about, work, & contact. I would generally go with create my own website for cheap but as my clients will be paying a lot, i figured i would need to atleast show examples of my past work and have a very appealing possibly interactive site.

The women i've surveyed mentioned they really like my idea's but when asked about if they found out their significant other sought a consultant for the idea's they would not be happy. Some even made sour faces when i mentioned that. The men said they would like to keep this information confidential and have little information to be able to trace them back to have hired a consultant.

That basically leaves very little room for me to put personal information about myself in my site as it puts me in a bad position as well. I also find it hard to market myself to the public (as this will be bad for my clients), if they want my services but don't want anyone to know they have been provided these services.

I'm trying to tackle which type of website approach i should choose and how to go about marketing a business that's needs to be kept out of mind.

I've considered daily deals (not many men subscribe to these), sosuave ad placement, dating website ad placement, and paying for search engine optimization.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
homepage, about, work, contact

plus maybe rss, news, map, social networks

Believe me a quality site like that takes about 3 weeks to do. You find a template, and you modify it, and then you come up with text to put there. That's only when you doing it with technology you know, XHTML for example. What if Flash, or PHP is involved?

Just the contact form could be worked on for days.

You need an original design. Pay for it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point. forgot that's his line of work.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Waste of time and money and energy. You should be focusing on building up your biz via social media..twitter..insta...etc..then use something like wix to create your site.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Is it local business? Use wordpress (own hosting not wp . Com) and do or hire seo.

Websites made from 0 are harder to SEO. Its for views from google. So use wordpress

If its not local business then worldwide Google (.com) have way too much competition and i doubt your seo will succeed

I did website and seoed it. Its working but i dont do english googles becuz of competition. Its smaller in my country so

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a very easy site to build.

i personally don't use templates even for something like this. our **** stands out.

i would hire a firm to create a custom design then make that design a child theme in WordPress and install it. for what you need that should run 300-400 if you hiring overseas. i can put you in touc h with a guy i use that's really ****ing good in that price range.

that shouldn't take more than a week to do even with a custom design.

Websites made from 0 are harder to SEO. Its for views from google. So use wordpress
wrong. unless you mean " i don'tr know how to edit meta tags without using a content management system" but what platform you use has damn near zero barring on the site's search engine rankings as long as the site has a site map, the googlebots can get through the entire site and map it and you aren't using any special characaters in your url's and you are using SEO friendly URLs.

there are languages that aren't really meant to be used to build websiites like.. react.js but if you know how to code nothing is worse than anything else from my experience

Waste of time and money and energy. You should be focusing on building up your biz via social media..twitter..insta...etc..then use something like wix to create your site.

think of it like this. you are at the cliub and you are cold approaching girls and you approach this girl and she's like damn i'm feeling you take me home i want to **** you tonight.

but you have no home to take her to. so the night kidna stalls out.

this is in essense what you're doing when you sell a client and have no where to convert the lead.

also to really make money,k you have to automate the money making process. i can sell a website, without ever showing a client my own ****ing website, rather or not you can do it is not the point. the point is i want to be able to do it, without having to work for it. a website allows you to automate, put sales leads into a CRM, have clients pay you without you being there, covnert leads without you lifting a finger

people can't see the forest from the trees man i swear

http://prntscr.com/h6ucxf

This is something we did about.. 2 yearsa go. you aiont' go find a customizable gthem e that stands out like this.

plus you aren't paying for the design that's not what really cost money. you can get a good top notch design for 100 bucks. but the custom design has to be programmed into html then if you are using wordpress it has to be themed then integrated. that's what you're paying for.

plus **** like squarespace and wix dont' have databases that you can't take orders on them you can''t ingtegrate a virtual terminal you can't go in and add anything besides changing text and colors and ****. that's how they make their money. half my.. okay realistically 20% of my entire portfolio is "we had this wix website but we 've outgrown it and need to chagne basic ass **** and we can't do it we need the site rebuilt from the ground up"

in the end, you are going to end up paying someone to do it anyway. might as well get it done right the first time

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
that is a very easy site to build.

i personally don't use templates even for something like this. our **** stands out.

i would hire a firm to create a custom design then make that design a child theme in WordPress and install it. for what you need that should run 300-400 if you hiring overseas. i can put you in touc h with a guy i use that's really ****ing good in that price range.

that shouldn't take more than a week to do even with a custom design.

wrong. unless you mean " i don'tr know how to edit meta tags without using a content management system" but what platform you use has damn near zero barring on the site's search engine rankings as long as the site has a site map, the googlebots can get through the entire site and map it and you aren't using any special characaters in your url's and you are using SEO friendly URLs.

there are languages that aren't really meant to be used to build websiites like.. react.js but if you know how to code nothing is worse than anything else from my experience

think of it like this. you are at the cliub and you are cold approaching girls and you approach this girl and she's like damn i'm feeling you take me home i want to **** you tonight.

but you have no home to take her to. so the night kidna stalls out.

this is in essense what you're doing when you sell a client and have no where to convert the lead.

also to really make money,k you have to automate the money making process. i can sell a website, without ever showing a client my own ****ing website, rather or not you can do it is not the point. the point is i want to be able to do it, without having to work for it. a website allows you to automate, put sales leads into a CRM, have clients pay you without you being there, covnert leads without you lifting a finger

people can't see the forest from the trees man i swear

http://prntscr.com/h6ucxf

This is something we did about.. 2 yearsa go. you aiont' go find a customizable gthem e that stands out like this.

plus you aren't paying for the design that's not what really cost money. you can get a good top notch design for 100 bucks. but the custom design has to be programmed into html then if you are using wordpress it has to be themed then integrated. that's what you're paying for.

plus **** like squarespace and wix dont' have databases that you can't take orders on them you can''t ingtegrate a virtual terminal you can't go in and add anything besides changing text and colors and ****. that's how they make their money. half my.. okay realistically 20% of my entire portfolio is "we had this wix website but we 've outgrown it and need to chagne basic ass **** and we can't do it we need the site rebuilt from the ground up"

in the end, you are going to end up paying someone to do it anyway. might as well get it done right the first time

yeah you lose cache, minifying plugins, cdn, ssl etc

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple A is no longer active on these boards and probably a crypto millionaire at this point since his last posts mention some signficant investments in cryptocurrency.

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, there is no need to hire a web developer with such a variety of ready-made temlates and frameworks available on the web. Personally I used these wordpress themes for portfolio https://www.templatemonster.com/category/design-photography-wordpress-themes/ to create a portfolio site of mine to sell my artworks. No coding knowledge was required and no specific skills. The process is really highly intuitive

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
Modern technologies allow us to create websites without help. But I guess, the answer depends on your needs. In case you want to create something new, I recommend to pay attention to the latest projects like https://snowfox.tech. They focus on new directions in website building and suggest a fresh idea for web masters.