Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crash Course on Masculine Power

Jay Julio

Banned
Reaction score
"Why be a Pick-Up Artist when you can be a Natural?" I ask time and time again.

Before I reveal the principles and exercises to do just that, let me share the honest confession of a woman when describing what her experience was like to come into contact with a man who displayed "Masculine Power".

Here's what she says:

"Very occasionally I have found myself intensely affected by the mere presence of a particular man – so intensely affected that it has taken every ounce of self-control to appear unmoved.

"The effect is extreme, both physically and psychologically. Primal. Overwhelming. It feels as though the man has godlike power – the power of a man; masculine power. You feel totally held by this power. The desire to be taken by the man is so intense that it is frightening.

"It can be difficult to breathe, or difficult to remain standing, let alone maintain a conversation. Bone dry mouth, zero appetite, heart all over the place, the fear that you might faint, shaking like a leaf, body positively screaming to be taken, a reckless willingness and primal desire to do whatever that man wants.

"The masculine power of the man – you feel that power with every fibre of your being. Melting in a white-hot inferno of desire, out of your senses, so far out of control psychologically that you can't even imagine being in control, totally in his power.

"You feel owned by the man, totally his, totally submissive."

Did you hear that?

Physically and psychologically overwhelmed by just his presence? His affect was so intense that it made it difficult for her to breath and remain standing? Feeling his power with every fibre of her being?

It felt as if he had a godlike power?

And all this without him even saying a single word and perhaps without even looking at her?

What is this power?

And more importantly, how can you develop it in yourself?

The Secret of Masculine Power

First...

Developing Masculine Power has NOTHING to do with women.

It has nothing to do with doing the "right thing".

It has nothing to do with techniques, tricks, or gimmicks.

In fact, it really has nothing to do with picking-up or attracting women.

No!

That's just an effect or a BENEFIT you receive after developing it.

See, it's really about freeing and then directing your mind and how it relates to "the world" and every other mind you come into contact with, which naturally includes women.

This is about living. I mean, really living and experiencing your life by absorbing as much from every moment as possible.

Simply, it's about learning to "be".

What that means is developing your mind and learning to guide your thoughts so that you experience your life at a heightened 'state of consciousness', which registers with women as Masculine Power.

This may, at first, sound metaphysical or "woo-woo", but I assure you, by the time you're done reading, you'll recognize it as practical on every level.

Now, when you learn to "be" — or to live, to exist, to move through the world — within this state of Masculine Power, women automatically and naturally gravitate to the energy you create around yourself.

You don't have to actively do anything like using silly routines, patterns, pickup lines, etc.

It's passive as far as the effort you have to put into it for the purpose of affecting a woman; she just has to come into your presence and she'll naturally key into your 'vibe'.

Here's the basic tools and principles on how it works:

The Nature of the Great Unfoldment

Before you can develop your Masculine Power, the very first thing you have to acknowledge and understand is the Nature of the Great Unfoldment and what your connection is with it.

The Great Unfoldment is the scene or action that's happening or "unfolding" before you during every moment of your waking life.

It's the 'outside world' of ongoing events that your senses perceive.

And whether you recognize it yet or not, your presence plays a part and alters the way in which the scene unfolds. Your presence influences everyone that you come into contact with the moment you enter their awareness.

This is happening all the time and it has been happening for your entire life.

And once you begin to understand how you currently influence the Unfoldment, you also begin to notice other ways you are capable of influencing it.

But let's leave the philosophy out of it as much as possible. Let's stick to the practical applications on how to develop the power to influence the Unfoldment in such a way that it unfolds according to your design.

So let's cut straight to the practical tools and the abilities you need to develop before you can effectively do that.

The Tools of Masculine Power

In Western culture, it seems the majority of people have no true concept of what power really is. Often, they mistake it for wealth, political influence, high status, dominance, having others "submit" to them, etc.

But if none of these things, what is true power?

The real meaning of power is this:

Having the ability to influence the Unfoldment in such a way that it conforms to your intentions or desires. Some would call this "creating your own reality".

To fully understand what that means, let's define each tool you need and then I'll share an illustration, revealing how they work in unity:

Awareness

Awareness is the scope of how much of the Unfoldment you are able to perceive at any given moment. Visually, this includes it's "width", "height", and "depth" — or the panorama.

Receptivity

Receptivity is the ability to stay fully connected to the Unfoldment during each and every moment. A high receptivity means there are little to no gaps of "going inside" that cancel or blank out the "stream" of the Unfoldment that your senses are registering.

Attention

Attention is the portion of your awareness of the Unfoldment that you consider to be the most interesting, important, or relevant. It may be divided between both fields (focus and periphery) or it may be given completely to either one.

Focus

Focus is the foreground field of your attention as it relates to your awareness of the Unfoldment. It's what your eyes are directly focusing on.

Periphery

Periphery is the background field of your attention as it relates to your awareness of the Unfoldment. It's what you notice without having to focus directly on it: movements, shapes, colors, and especially intentions or non-verbal cues.

A Shift

A Shift is an act of moving or "shifting" attention from one subject or object to another, either with your focused awareness, your peripherial awareness, or from one to the other.

A Blank

A Blank is a "break" in receptivity; an unconscious response to not knowing how to act or react. During that moment, all your attention goes "inside" and the connection to the "outside" is severed so that the "stream" is no longer received. Often, it takes the form of things like a stutter, an um, nervous laughter, adverted eyes, "freezing-up", a vacant stare, etc.

A Tag

A tag is a subject or object that you've consciously given your peripheral attention to. Most times, it's something you plan to eventually shift into your focused attention.

A Recognition

A (sexual) Recognition is the mutual understanding or acknowledgement of attraction made through eye contact where you and a woman both realize each other as sexual beings.

Masculine Power (or Character)

Masculine Power is the ability to use these tools to influence the Unfoldment while and as it's unfolding in the direction that you silently intend for it to play out. When functioning, people sense a strong "aura" about you. It shines through in the ease of your movements and it radiates in the music of your voice.

The key to Masculine Power lies in the quality of your receptivity. Without blanking, sexual recognition becomes inevitable when your eyes connect with a woman. But naturally, doing this well involves the use of the other tools.

Essentially, these are the tools of a hunter, fighter, or warrior. But don't we all know that the greatest warriors tend to be the most desireable lovers?

There's reason for that.

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this is a really thorough tip. i have a hunch that it is a great one. i need more time to digest it tho lollll

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great... but how come when I take adderall, 100% of what you wrote turns on automatically, with no effort. Weird isn't it?

Another waya to follow your advice as i've been noticing from personal experience is while pushing your comfort zone, accomplishing short term goals with passion, even something as trivial as walking to class with a purpose to learn something or ace a test..

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article. I have been subconsiously practising this stuff for a while. I'm a big fan of this guys work and suggest you read some articles from his home page. It takes a lot to master.

Yesterday I was at a bookshop and I was in one of the isles reading a book facing the shelf in front of me. Anyay this girl strolls in and starts looking at books a good 4m away. I pick her up in my peripheral attention but I didn't focus on her, I kept reading the book. Anway I could "feel" her curiosty, and she moves a few steps closer (about 2m away now) whilst browsing. I still didn't focus on her but maintained my receptivity whilst reading the book. Again she comes closer now about 1m but with her body slightly turned towards mine. Still I focused on the book.

Then something amazing happened. She literally comes within half a meter and squares her body off so it is directly facing me. I'm thinking wtf. And this is where I started to blank. Stuff started to go through my head like "what should I do, what should I say". Anyway the moment passed and she moved away slightly. I could feel things slipping and I started to blank some more. Then I just walked away as I no longer had control.

Perhaps at that moment when I had her full focus was when I should have turned and stopped reading the book.

Next time :)

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems hard to believe that simply focusing on things will make you more attractive, but it's very well explained and I suppose it's worth a shot.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Julio, who the hell are you?
This is gold.

Essentially you've structured and verbalized much of what my affect and awareness has stumbled upon after about 40 years of searching :cool:

It's always great to read something that ignites a recognition deep within one's soul.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post A++

Although not sure if I can act like a sub as in Hunt for Red October and have eyes like the Fly at the same time. But, I know what you mean, and know when I got that sexual glint too. I am also aware that women have you worked out from a long distant away.

Food for thought - thanks

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to try this out and have some questions:

If I focus on an object in the distance and tag two other objects, one far on the left and one far on the right then my eyes start to hurt after a while. Is this just a question of training yourself?

If you've become good at Exercise #2 and Exercise #3, you'll now be able to observe how women (people) respond to your presence as if you were looking directly at them, but using your peripheral awareness ONLY.
Well, obvisously people or objects that aren't in your focus are blurred. So is this just reading their body language? (since you can't really see their face)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al you misunderstood his whole post.

Because you are trying to logic your way through it. Do dont THINK about it. As you walk to your class, you let a sequence of moment to unfold, and FLOW. Let it happen. Your attention will automatically tag the things that capture your mind's attention at the moment.

You are doing the opposite of that:
A. I focus far and straight. check.
B. I tag something on far right. check.
C. At the same time I tag something on far left. check.
D. **** this is difficult, my eyes hurt now.
of course because you can't do that it IS bad for your eyes. Imagine every single moment that reality unfolds AT YOUR WILL. And your eyes will do the right things all by themselves.

And girls will consequently eye fvck you. And you'll do they same.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The exercises sound more like you are supposed to conciously tag things and track them...

Otherwise this post sounds just like: Stop that internal dialog!

And nothing more. Or am I wrong?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, good post. I need to read it again, sounds very philosophical. My main concern is that it's a bit too serious. I can picture guys being way too serious w/ women after reading this, trying to have this powerful aura an all. I personally don't like to take things too serious. I think its important to just let go, laugh a lot and be real. But I'll read the post again...

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for all the answers. I finally got it now (or at least I think I did).

As for your article: When I first read it, I thought it could be gold.

I was wrong...

This is AT LEAST diamond, if you know what I mean^^ Finally the answer how to kill that ongoing thought process and talk to people NATURALLY!

So I've been practicing this for some days now and today I was at my judo class, talking to this one girl. It was amazing. No fear of rejection, no anxiety, no nothing without even trying to hold it down. I didn't think ANYTHING, I was just talking. What a strange feeling, but it felt good at the same time.

I think I don't have to mention that she went crazy over this^^ Tried to be close to me the whole evening, "accidently" bumping into me to get my attention back (even though she did have it, just not the focused one^^) and touching me like crazy even though I didn't initiate any kino.

So much for that, I also noticed that a lot of people look at me when I pass by. I don't know if they do it because of my receptivity or if they always did and I just didn't notice. Whatever, I like all this aura stuff a lot^^ I think I'll do a post on it some day. Till then: Thank you a lot for this great article!!!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic money post on so many levels. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write it. Explains a lot. Thanks again.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unfourtunately I am having some difficulty in understanding this post.

What exactly is receptivity?

From what I can tell, you should be focused on one thing all the time and not look around all the time?

Should you be unreactive and only pay attention to one person or thing at a time? Be focused?

raspliffarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
im about halfway through this mega post and although its rather abstruse, i can sense the high level of vibration emanating from its wisdom

it essentially puts into words thoughts and concepts which were simply subconscious until this point...

i think a lot of it underlies the value of the buddhist concept of no mind... something i work on diligently to maintain

...when there is no personality there is nothing left to limit yourself

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
HolyG said:
unfourtunately I am having some difficulty in understanding this post.

What exactly is receptivity?

From what I can tell, you should be focused on one thing all the time and not look around all the time?

Should you be unreactive and only pay attention to one person or thing at a time? Be focused?
You'll never "get it" because you're a fvcking kid with no life experience.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is brilliant on so many levels. One of the top 10 most important posts on sosuave ever.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You'll never "get it" because you're a fvcking kid with no life experience.

I have to admit I thought more highly of you before this...seems you're just another 35 year old frustrated virgin....