Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countdown to Lamborghini

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we are all here to cheer on men who has taken steps towards change, and accept the inherent risk that is brings, it's the only constant in life, Richard has displayed a move towards that, let's cheer him on and wish him the best of luck.
I was cheering him on.

Look at the vibe of my posts about the Lambo. I congratulate him (genuinely) and then offer some friendly advice about avoiding fakers.

What do I get? The usual abuse.

I’ll cheer on pretty much anyone here, I draw the line when they start being abusive simply because they can’t take any kind of criticism or advice.

Sure. I agree with that. But he came at me just the same as he did anyone else, and he chills right out on you if you can hold your own, even if he disagrees.

Dealing with Richard is like handling women in many ways.
Does he? In my experience he just gets more and more antagonistic even when he’s lost completely.

Just as I next a woman, I think it’s time for me to next Richard.

I don’t want to see him permabanned because I think he needs help.

At the same time I don’t know why lots of posters are defending his insulting and obnoxious behaviour and acting like he’s the victim when 90% of his aggression is unprovoked.

I guess because calling it like it is doesn’t help/change the guy?

Acceptance. Accept the man for who he is and you won't get frustrated. If advice is to be offered or experience shared don't become emotionally attached to the outcome
I get what you’re saying, but if Richard wants acceptance he has to earn it through mutual respect like any other man.

It’s hard to respect someone that breaks like an eggshell with even the mildest criticism and starts hurling insults.

What you’re telling people to do is essentially validate him and never criticise. That’s not going to help the guy, it will just magnify the deficits.

I can’t in good conscience kiss someone’s ass when I think that they’re approaching their finances, relationships and social interactions in a way that will drive them to ruin.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying, but if Richard wants acceptance he has to earn it through mutual respect like any other man.
What? Same way as you would accept that the sky is blue and water is wet. If you don't accept people the way they are, it means that you want to change them, thus displaying codependent traits. You seemed to be mad that he wasn't doing what you believed he should be doing. You tried to impose your belief system on him and got frustrated when he rejected it. You displayed codependent traits.

It’s hard to respect someone that breaks like an eggshell with even the mildest criticism and starts hurling insults.
Sure. He needs to work on not being so reactionary. Perhaps you were giving advice were no advice was asked for. This is unsolicited advice. You need to work on that.

What you’re telling people to do is essentially validate him and never criticise. That’s not going to help the guy, it will just magnify the deficits
No not really. What you are saying here reminds me of the Jordan Peterson interview with Cathy Newman. She would take something he said and say "so what your saying is...." and obviously misconstrue what had said. Again, are you giving advice were none has been asked. Are you being reactionary when that advice is not taken.

I can’t in good conscience kiss someone’s ass when I think that they’re
approaching their finances, relationships and social interactions in a way that will drive them to ruin.
Kiss his azz? I don't remember saying that....

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was overdue a ban, 10 times over, considering I've been warned both times (by lefty) I directly attacked a member, the moderating needs to be consistent.

For the record I believe he bought the lambo, but I want to see him actually doing something, I don't wanna see members here championing him getting 2 loans and buying a car that's pathetic. Maybe it's because some of you are in your 40's and have a good 15 years on me but that behaviour should never be applauded.

The whole "you guys need to leave Richard alone" thing is also a farce, pathetic. You reap what you sow. The guy is racist, misogynistic, likely to harm a women, a sex offender, etc etc. FOH.

It's weird how guys like guru, amante, reykel etc who are usually on the money are so off the mark when it comes to this thread.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
He was overdue a ban, 10 times over
Babies crying for a ban. Use the ignore button

He's socially challenged by his own admission. Maybe start from there.

For the record I believe he bought the lambo, but I want to see him actually doing something, I don't wanna see members here championing him getting 2 loans and buying a car that's pathetic
I agree with you. No point getting into debt like that. A little bit of patience and if he was really good at this "house flipping" he perhaps could have bought the car in a few years with cash. Money earned from being successful in his field. That would be an achievement. Somebody mentioned that the car was an asset (perhaps they were simply placating him) well it's clearly not, it's a liability. By the time he has the loan paid off, the car will have depreciated in value considerably.

The whole "you guys need to leave Richard alone" thing is also a farce, pathetic
I think it was more, check your own reactions. Someone mentioned before (can't remember who) that the Frog was not looking for advice, he was kind of blogging his adventures. You don't have to tune into the Richardthefrog show if you don't want to. But a lot of you were like flies on ****e when he started a thread. Now if you ask...why is that? Maybe there's some gold to be mined for your inner game workings.

The guy is racist, misogynistic, likely to harm a women, a sex offender, etc etc. FOH.
What are you a social justice warrior now? Always skeptical of those who accuse others of being racist. It's a diverse topic. It ain't always black and white. And I think everyone of us here would be accused of being misogynist by certain others. Sex offender is a bit strong no? A little bit of stalking when he was on an lsd trip. Richardthefrog's adventures. He hasn't raped anybody. Calling somebody a sex offender, who is not one.....well it could end badly for you in real. Lucky this is just internet land...

Well perhaps the time that he spends here typing out thread after thread is keeping him from getting into mischief outside? Sosuave is doing it's public service!

It's weird how guys like guru, amante, reykel etc who are usually on the money are so off the mark when it comes to this thread
According to you.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." Marcus Aurelius.

Anyway, it's been nice chatting to you. Stay in touch.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Same way as you would accept that the sky is blue and water is wet. If you don't accept people the way they are, it means that you want to change them, thus displaying codependent traits.
Here's the thing: Richard is posting because he wants to interact with us.

If a man walks up to me in real life, starts chatting, I politely comment on what he said and he immediately starts shouting that I'm a "little boy", "retard" and "pvssy"...how much longer would I entertain him after that? How much would I respect that man?

And how can you interact productively with someone you don't respect? You simply can't. This is why Richard cannot interact with so many posters - he has no respect for them (out of ignorance) and they have no respect for him in return (out of being antagonised).

As for changing people - I've seen you advising people in other threads that they shouldn't be taking drugs. To me, that means that you must agree that efforts should be made to change people when they are clearly self-sabotaging. Which Richard is, with his alcohol abuse problems, misogynistic distaste for women and social abrasiveness.

So am I supposed to ignore those problems and blow smoke up his ass, or try to help him with the objective of improving him as a man, in the way I would hope other posters would help me?

You seemed to be mad that he wasn't doing what you believed he should be doing. You tried to impose your belief system on him and got frustrated when he rejected it. You displayed codependent traits.
Ways Richard could improve:

- See women as humans rather than glorified penis-holes.
- Don't drink 15-20 beers every other day.
- Learn to be cordial to other posters.

None of those things are a personal attack on him or me imposing my beliefs. I'm not telling him to believe in some dubious ideal that I personally subscribe to that may not even exist. They're objective fixes that would improve his interactions with women, his interactions with board members and his life.

Sure. He needs to work on not being so reactionary. Perhaps you were giving advice were no advice was asked for. This is unsolicited advice. You need to work on that.
At the end of the day, this is a board for men to discuss things and give each other advice. I expect people to critique and advise me when I start a thread, or perhaps encourage me if I'm improving myself (note that we were encouraging the guy for his car purchase in addition to advice). The title of the board is "Ask for advice [with women]".

If politely offering advice from a position of objectively greater competence (I don't drink 20 beers a day or rage at everyone who critiques me) to a man who objectively needs advice, on an advice board is considered unsolicited...well, what's the point of the board?

Which brings us again back around to why he's posting this: if he doesn't want reasonable advice and replies very negatively to it, he wants the other end of the spectrum, which is for us all to kiss his ass. By telling me I can't offer advice (i.e. well intentioned criticism), you are telling me I have to kiss his ass. It's ass kissing by limitation of my interactions.

I'm not going to censor myself because a guy can't handle my honest advice. Why should I compromise my honesty for the sake of someone's weak frame?

It's weird how guys like guru, amante, reykel etc who are usually on the money are so off the mark when it comes to this thread.
All solid dons, all posters who I respect and whose posts I like. But I agree here.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Richard or anybody is welcome to come at me at anytime. I don't mind and so should all of you here.

A few choice words and it rattles you?

Despite whats protrayed by many here, it goes to show ur true frame of mind doesn't it?

As for taking any loans, countries, multinational companies and rich individuals take loans when they have billions, ever wonder why?

I could afford to pay cash for my car or the houses I now own but if it's possible I'd take a 100% loan on it at the maximum years allowed. The cash on hand will be used to invest in other things to generate more income to offset those loans and make even more money. That's the way of growth. You will learn this one day.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babies crying for a ban. Use the ignore button

He's socially challenged by his own admission. Maybe start from there.

I agree with you. No point getting into debt like that. A little bit of patience and if he was really good at this "house flipping" he perhaps could have bought the car in a few years with cash. Money earned from being successful in his field. That would be an achievement. Somebody mentioned that the car was an asset (perhaps they were simply placating him) well it's clearly not, it's a liability. By the time he has the loan paid off, the car will have depreciated in value considerably.

I think it was more, check your own reactions. Someone mentioned before (can't remember who) that the Frog was not looking for advice, he was kind of blogging his adventures. You don't have to tune into the Richardthefrog show if you don't want to. But a lot of you were like flies on ****e when he started a thread. Now if you ask...why is that? Maybe there's some gold to be mined for your inner game workings.

What are you a social justice warrior now? Always skeptical of those who accuse others of being racist. It's a diverse topic. It ain't always black and white. And I think everyone of us here would be accused of being misogynist by certain others. Sex offender is a bit strong no? A little bit of stalking when he was on an lsd trip. Richardthefrog's adventures. He hasn't raped anybody. Calling somebody a sex offender, who is not one.....well it could end badly for you in real. Lucky this is just internet land...

Well perhaps the time that he spends here typing out thread after thread is keeping him from getting into mischief outside? Sosuave is doing it's public service!

According to you.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." Marcus Aurelius.

Anyway, it's been nice chatting to you. Stay in touch.
I didn't CALL for a ban you fool. I said it was overdue, if we are all to be held by the same standard. I also called him racist because many times he has said racist things which I find offensive, it's not being an SJW I'd spark him out in real life if he said anything to me.

Secondly, if you think him simply stalking a girl while on a LSD trip results in years in prison you need to learn more about the world and the justice system before commenting.

Lastly, because I don't have the time or inclination to pick your post apart and spend more than 2 minutes on you, don't imply I talk tough online and wouldn't do anything IRL - that's very immature, I've seen you call another member out to "meet" in September - I hope, for your sake, you realise how pathetic and childish that is. You say one thing but contradict yourself in the next sentence.

Great chatting with you boy, see you in September

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can see they've transcended the situation. That moment in time when you realize it is what it is, and you just let it be, or work within it's natural state. There is true clarity. They feel no triggers and, hence, no need to attempt to direct the journey.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I just feel that we all could have acted better when someone, even to someone as colorful as Richard.

^Exactly. I'm glad at least one person here gets it. Richard brought out the inner human pack mentality in this forum like nothing I had ever seen. He made some posts that might have been off the wall to some people, but they were genuine from his perspective. Rather than see them for what they are and just answer then (or ignore them/ignore him), many of the replies ended up being a low level personal attack on Richard. Then he would retaliate with the fvck yous and everything else he did. Richard should have handled himself better in a lot of ways. But it clearly wasn't all him. I will also say that whenever I sent him warnings, he handled it better than most people do. Never a "fvck you Lefty" or "I'm leaving this lame forum" or any of that from him to me. You treat people with respect and they often give it in return. That's DJ 101.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find rather interesting and amusing is that Richard, even in his absence is causing conflict within the group. I would suspect he would find that a real win in his twisted brain. I am not a Richard fan by any means, but do think he has the ability to stir sh*t among otherwise respected members of this board. And in the end, that was his only goal for posting here. Good job Richard, mission accomplished!

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if there's a take-home message from all this, I think it's that it's not worth us all arguing and turning on each other over stuff like this. There's a ridiculous amount of angst and bitterness sprouting out of all of this and it's poisoning a lot of posters against each other for no good reason.

One of my weaknesses is that while I am hard to irritate, once I get irritated I get majorly p*ssed off.

Taking a step back from it all, I'd like to publicly say that I don't have anything personal against Richard, and if he reads this I am willing to let the past be the past.

Apologies for any times I have insulted the guy, it was borne from frustration. Comments were with intent to help.

Whether or not he goes back to addressing me with insults will determine my future relations with the man, but I hope he can be big enough to ditch that bulls**t in the past and let bygones be bygones. It's not worth the hassle of arguing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in trying to change Richard. If he wants to change, he will. If he doesn't, he won't, it's that simple. He's an adult, he doesn't need a forum to run his life for him. I just find his stories entertaining, so it's too bad he got banned, although it's clear he brought a lot of the conflict upon himself.

I find him interesting because he's kind of the anti-Zekko. You can't get much more of an opposite a person from me than Richard. Except for the fact that he was an introvert, I share that trait with him.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel to badly, he was anti everyone who called him out on his fantasy bullsh*t.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Big picture is that in cell spam on this group is going to drive away more people and lead to more guys that need help and are actually willing to act on it not finding it.

The guy is spamming the group within incel nonsense. It's becoming less effective at reaching people that can actually be helped.
People r intelligent to analyse and everyone hv the ability to discern what's useful from his threads.

Don't worry.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe keep him off for three months to force him to live .

While I didn't prefer his interest in paying hookers it's better than going years without due to unreal standards like bigdave17.

Also I was happy Richard came to a conclusion that he was a fat ass with over 25% bf .

I want to hear stories of him taking care of his issues and slaying babes without spending $$$ .

Billtx49

Reaction score
I want to hear stories of him taking care of his issues and slaying babes without spending $$$ .
You may have to wait awhile for that one. Only if he gets his mind right first. That boy was extremely resistant to any kind of change.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't feel to badly, he was anti everyone who called him out on his fantasy bullsh*t.
I for one don't feel badly, and yes I've on many occasions been that @sshole who troll his threads.

But in all instances where he has shown some propensity towards some risk taking I'm all for it.

There were many threads where he did try, so he's not an incel as some have suggested. It's his inability to get positive results (from what he's learned here) that's made him "bitter". We all should understand this with all his lashing out, it's the frustration.

The Lambo will put him in center stage in his social life, people might ignore his social awkwardness to give him a chance to learn social interactions, and with time he will learn. That's why I said the Lambo will be a catalyst for growth. It's an investment suited for Richard.

And every single regular poster here should be supporting him.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
A few choice words and it rattles you?
Richard brought out the inner human pack mentality in this forum like nothing I had ever seen.
Interesting to note the reactions from certain posters. Almost like they are emotionally attached to @RichardTheFrog . They care a lot.
Can't help but feel if he can get that reaction from so many men on an anonymous internet forum......surely he has the ability to
transfer that factor to his dealings with women......after all.....they do get addicted to that emotional rollercoaster ride.

People r intelligent to analyse and everyone hv the ability to discern what's useful from his threads.

Don't worry.
Voila. The mother hen should look at his control issues.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Lastly, because I don't have the time or inclination to pick your post apart and spend more than 2 minutes on you
Well that was really hurtful! I'm a real boy with real actual feelings! You're just a big meanie aren't you?

It's ok though, I still like you.

Secondly, if you think him simply stalking a girl while on a LSD trip results in years in prison you need to learn more about the world and the justice system before commenting.
Ok, so one is to assume that you are well acquainted with the exact sentences handed down for all crimes of a sexual nature. What do they call you in Britain? A nonce, no?

I don't think we can still be friends Gary Glitter.

I also called him racist because many times he has said racist things which I find offensive
So you get offended by a random, anonymous guy on the internet.....who lives in a different country than you thousands of miles away...

You obviously care a great deal about @RichardTheFrog's opinion.

You are emotionally attached to @RichardTheFrog

Perhaps your strong emotional dislike is in fact, as the say, a projection. You see something in the other person that you don't like about yourself.....

...is that why you called him a sex offender? Did it touch your shame?

it's not being an SJW I'd spark him out in real life if he said anything to me.
Sure. Does sound like a social justice warrior being triggered. Are you white? Whites calling other whites out on (perceived) racism are the worst kinds of SJW's.

On a parting note......

Are you really in a position to take the moral high ground? drug addict? alcoholic? Worse....an alcoholic who uses his mother's death as a justification and reason to continue being a reckless black out stumble bum. The worst kind of dishonesty, ****ting on the memory of a dead mother so you don't have to take responsibility. Disgusting kind of victim mentality.

Get your own house in order.

I did notice you a little high strung. Cocaine mood swings must be a biatch.

http://cocaine.org/effects/how-cocaine-affects-your-mood/