Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contacting a chick on Myspace who is already attracted to you

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you ever contact a chick (whose phone # you don't have) on Myspace to set something up?

This chick i met a couple of years ago has had the hots for me from day one. Not really THAT attracted to her, but i wouldn't mind giving her an audition in bed. She has outright propositioned me in the past....it's pretty much a sure thing.

Last time I saw her I thought she wanted to jump me right there at the bar. Making comments about how she thinks I'm really hot, asking about the chances of us hooking up, etc.

I knew she had a b/f so I asked her about it, to which she replied "It's only out of convenience, I assure you!"

So the other day I'm browsing my friend's list on Myspace and I see she has a new sexier pic. i clicked on her profile and I see that she's now single again.

Like I said, i wouldn't mind hitting it. And I'm too damn busy lately to actively pick up new plates. This is as close to in the bag as you can get.

Should I hit her up on Myspace? If I do should i cut to the chase and start it out sexual?

I'm not too cracked up on communicating in this way BEFORE I have had sex with a chick, but I don't have a whole lot to lose. What do you think?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure why not. Flakes are common on myspace though so make sure whatever you set up would inconvinence you minimally to nill if she doesn't show.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it Str8 .....unless fishing in a barrel isnt enough challenge for you

:rockon:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
Would you ever contact a chick (whose phone # you don't have) on Myspace to set something up?
Absolutely man. I'm surprised you'd even ask...lol.

STR8UP said:
Should I hit her up on Myspace?
Again, absolutely. Surprised you'd even ask, lol.

STR8UP said:
If I do should i cut to the chase and start it out sexual?
I'd make plans to hang, and drill her that night. Hehe, I can't believe you of all people, are asking these questions. You feelin' alright today?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I'd make plans to hang, and drill her that night. Hehe, I can't believe you of all people, are asking these questions. You feelin' alright today?
I'm just kind of sketchy about contacting women in a "chumpish" manner.

I know, it's a bit different when the woman is basically throwing herself at you, but I try to stick to the rules nonetheless.

The thing is that in the past I think I have sent her one or two little BS messages that I don't think she even bothered to answer.

Maybe it was just once cause i distinctly remember sending her a quick "congrats" when I saw her graduation picture on there. The nasty little freak is now an elementary school teacher....SCARY!

Anyway, I really do have nothing to lose. I now live directly across the street from the bar where I last ran into her, where she was giving every other chick that looked at me the death stare. If I had lived there that night i could have grabbed her hand, dragged her up to the crib, fukked her silly, and still made it back for last call.

The other issue is how i should approach her initially.

When I saw her last she kept asking me if I thought we had a chance of hooking up, and i should have busted out the c/f but instead I kind of blew her off. So she was basically saying "when are we gonna fukk" and I didn't answer....oops. Hope the window didn't close that night. I doubt it.

I guess i should be proactive here, although I'm sure I will bump into her again soon enough and it seems that every time I do she escalates the moves.

Eh, what can it hurt? I have nothing to lose