Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing Situation, please help me...

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay there are plenty of things that could be going on here, but I just cannot figure out just what...

Okay so I know for definite no doubt about it that she at least DID like me only yesterday. But today she started acting very different. Usually she is always overly nice to me, trying to get my attention etc (the usual you know)...

But today was different, she was going from one extreme to another, e.g.

Mean one minute, really nice the next. Making serious advances on me one minute, then treating it like a joke the next...

I have heard that things like this can sometimes be a test (to see if you will be affected at all by it), but then I am also not sure whether she is trying to play with my heart now for some reason...

What would you guys think? Teasing or Testin'?

Thanks for your help in advance :) I would REALLY appreciate it, I haven't yet had any experience in things like this. :confused:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. depends if she knows that you know she likes you.
She could be testing to see if you like her back, possibly.
It depends on the seriousness of the advance I guess, because teasing isn't necessarily supposed to be "mean" if you know what I mean.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer she USED to think (know) I liked her a while back... I knew she was just teasing a bit then so I rejected her...

Then she started being all different and nice etc. (the works you know), and now shes started acting like this... So I'm not sure which court the ball is in as it stands at the moment.

You know now she's like grabbing my hand no reason (which is definitely serious) yet acting as if she is teasing me when her mates are with her...

Thank you for your advice mate :) I will take it on board.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I'm not sure it really matters if she's teasin or testing, either can be a good thing. I mean for example I'm interested in this girl but I'm just pissing about with her before I make her well and truley mine. When we were at the movies I went in for a kiss but as soon as she closed her eyes I poured a bucket of popcorn over her head and pulled back, for both fun and to raise her IL.

So you can see mate, she may be doing the same sort of thing to you. Best way is confront her with it and make her tell you she's interested, or simply go in for the kiss and note her reaction. I'd opt for latter but if your not to high on confidence try confrontation.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay mate thanks for that, :)

When I say teasing I mean is she trying to play with my heart a bit... would that be the same thing...

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point i'm trying to get to. It's the same thing but that same thing go eather way regarding her IL for you. Chances are she has some IL at least otherwise she wouldn't even bother. Thats what i've found from experience anyway.