Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing Girl

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, there's this girl I've been working on for a month or so and she seems interested but does she really mean what she says to my friends?

The girl: She wants a challenge.

She acts as if she likes me but when my friends ask her about her feelings towards me, she says things like, "only as a friend" or "he's too nice" or "i don't like anyone right now" does that mean she doesn't like me back?

Cuz she always initiates the convo online... Hugs me out of nowhere, as well as makes physical contact outta nowhere and we have good chemistry...

I don't see how I'm "too nice", I always C+F, always confident and she always calls me an "*******" or "butthole" in a playful way. I never give in to her and her needs, aka opposite of being whipped.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks fellas.

EDIT: I forgot to add this...

She found out somehow that I was planning on asking her out.. And she still acts as if she never heard it before.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bambino said:
She found out somehow that I was planning on asking her out.. And she still acts as if she never heard it before.
Less planning, more acting. If she finds out through other beings, you're too slow. Act before word spreads, or don't let the word out at all, just do it.

Her attraction level towards you sounds low, but theory has never been my strong point.

Only one way to find out if she's keen, and that's to go after her, now.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes your attention plain and simple, her interest level with you physically aka sexually is almost non-existent...

Good thing is you can change that, but if you ask her out without having put in the leg-work to raise her buying temperature, get ready for a cold shutdown

-Cod3r

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I improve on the physical attraction?

Working out a solution?

Killacam.. Well I wasn't really planning but my friends gave me a deadline and she happened to find out about that.. So one of my friends spilled the beans... Bad wingmen.. Damn ****blocks. lol

I agree, if she really liked me A LOT, she would tell my friends... That or she just doesn't wanna come off easy or something...

Anyways, how do I improve? I don't know what else to do.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you are being too much of a nice guy, plus looks like shes using the good old "push and pull" method, that means she is displaying interest and being cold the next minute, you just have to spot her little games, stop being too much of a nice guy and continue C+F. You have known her for a month and yet not one single date??you are falling into the friend zone, get your self out of there or you will have no chance.
gud luck