Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confused

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i met the girl maybe 3 weeks ago....we hung out once...she went on vacattion for a week after that...then we made plans to chill but she flaked on me...told me she wasnt sure if she was interested because im "quiet" or quiter than most guys. at school i kept talkin to her though, and kino'd a bit...hugs..touchin when talking. and now tonight i asked her to the movies tomorrow and she said yes. after saying 2 days ago that she wasnt sure if she was interested. so wtf is going on here....is she gona flake on me again tomorrow? or did i just get her interested again

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one way to tell mate, show up and hope she does aswell. Looks like you may have shown her you aint as quiet as she thinks, or you may have just found a girl who prefers to say yes and flake rather than say no.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying temperature at its finest. The one min its yes, the next min its no. I don't want to write a report about BT because everyone should know about BT by now. Just know girls live in the emotions of the moment. if she says no one min just keep attracting her and then try again.

What she did is typical girl thing, if you don't understand the female psychology then it will be confusing.

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Buying temperature at its finest. The one min its yes, the next min its no. I don't want to write a report about BT because everyone should know about BT by now. Just know girls live in the emotions of the moment. if she says no one min just keep attracting her and then try again.

What she did is typical girl thing, if you don't understand the female psychology then it will be confusing.
explain "BT" :D

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bjj_playa said:
explain "BT" :D
I'm not too sure myself but I recon it's to do with how unpradictable a girl can be and always changing their mind, like the temperature.

Thats where my logic leads me anyway.