Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence and the 1st night I slept with my wife

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is preached here that a man needs to take control, lead and be confident in doing so. Absolutely the truth.

I had a conversation with my wife last night about the first time we slept together. Some interesting info came out that confirmed to me what most all of us know.

Background.....we were dating and decided to meet at this place that served food and drink. She arrived before I did and was sitting at the bar having a glass of wine. I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. I figure what you see is what you get. Anyway, I walk up to her and say hi and ask her how she is doing. The bartender came over and asked me what I would like to drink. Instead of telling him, I looked at Mrs.5string and asked her if she would like anything. She said no, not at the moment. I then ordered a drink and proceeded to chat her t!ght a$$ up. All the while making eye contact. A little kino here, kino there. We had a couple drinks, I took her back to the house, escalated and the rest was history.

The interesting part of the conversation last night was that she said she could not resist me for the following reasons:

I was confident. I walked in there as comfortable as could be and just went right up to her, got close and made eye contact.

She thought I was smart and interesting (debatable)

I was good looking (again debatable)

Before ordering my drink, I asked her what she wanted. She was impressed by that. You know, manners.

Bottom line, I guess I played it pretty well. Showed no fear, did not hesitate and was/appeared confident. She said she knew right then she wanted me physically.

Sidenote: She was up at 6:AM today, made my breakfast to take to work and put a little note in there that said "I love my man! Mr. & Mrs.5string 4 ever!" I know that might sound a bit lame, but it made my day.

In many ways, I am truly blessed.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I then ordered a drink and proceeded to chat her t!ght a$$ up.
^ Had me cracking up...

Thanks for the post. Even though it's preached here over and over about confidence, eye contact, etc... still good to provide specific examples that prove it works.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on brother! Eye contact, kino, confidence in who you are! Quality attributes my man.

I don't think you have to be the best looking dude to get a woman to be bubbling for you -- and you don't have to be the richest guy either -- it's just a matter of portraying a warm and open demeanor, and not only that but one which is magnetic -- drawing in those who desire that warmth.

Mad props to brotha 5string! Keep rocking!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Right on brother! Eye contact, kino, confidence in who you are! Quality attributes my man.

I don't think you have to be the best looking dude to get a woman to be bubbling for you -- and you don't have to be the richest guy either -- it's just a matter of portraying a warm and open demeanor, and not only that but one which is magnetic -- drawing in those who desire that warmth.

Mad props to brotha 5string! Keep rocking!
Thanks Buddha :wave:

The odd thing was that when she was telling me these things, I started to correlate all that information to what I have read on this site. It just "hit home" if you know what I mean. That's why I wrote this thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is a good thing, but pretty much every guy on the planet knows that you are supposed to be confident with a girl. Any throwaway article on dating in the Sunday paper starts with "Be confident". It's completely mainstream knowledge that girls like confidence. You don't have to know "game" to know this.

Of course, knowing it and actually pulling it off can be two different things.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you have a great wife. 5string how long have you two been married? do you use information from this site to keep the relationship fresh if any?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan Don said:
sounds like you have a great wife. 5string how long have you two been married? do you use information from this site to keep the relationship fresh if any?
3 years. Alot of what is said on SS applies to marriage as well, so yes, I have taken note and use some of the teachings to maintain my marriage.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years. Alot of what is said on SS applies to marriage as well, so yes, I have taken note and use some of the teachings to maintain my marriage.
not even alot, **** it IS marriage lol.

every principle i learned on this site applies to my marriage. I always stay busy, i don't follow my wife every moment of the day, i make sure she knows, even if we are married, other women are interested. i don't have to go out of my way to do that but still it's an important fact. plus women like saying "back off ***** he's mine". they really do lol.

I mmeaqn as silly as it sounds, you kinda have to treat your wife just like you do a plate you are spinning, execpt they are legal raminfications youa are spinning. But at the same time, it's really not that silly if you think about it. she wants to be married to the guy she fell in love with, so don't become someone else who she didn't fall in love with. I still am very ****y/funny with her, I still neg hit her, I still am arrogant as hell lol, i'm still ambitious..

I think the best way to keep a marriage is not to change at all. anytime i hear a guy saying he's "settling into married life" i just cringe, it's downhill from there.

It's like, if i were to say you know what, I'm married now i have a child, let me go get a regular job doing whatever the ****. I have to "think about my family" now. I can't do the things I did when i was single anyone. My wife woudl be gone in less than 2 years no doubt in my mind. Not beucase she's a gold digger, but simply because, that's not the mindset of the guy she married. she didn't marry a 9 to 5 guy who comes home and eats dinner and watches 2-3 hours of TV then goes to sleep hoping to have sex lol. That's just not who I am, I will never be that person and she loves that about me. like there are times I sleep inn the living room because i work so late and i don't want to wake her up, and she hates that i do it, but at the same time she loves the fact that I am that ambitious

in short, the key to keeping a marriage or any long term relationship going is to be the man you were when she met you, from top to bottom.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound pretty hot, 5string.

I agree with Mrs. 5string, if I found you good looking and interesting, AND you had that kind of demeanor, I'd be turned on.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You sound pretty hot, 5string.

I agree with Mrs. 5string, if I found you good looking and interesting, AND you had that kind of demeanor, I'd be turned on.
Well, tell you what. You email me and I'll send you some pics of the ol' uncle 5string. You can be the judge.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
not even alot, **** it IS marriage lol.

every principle i learned on this site applies to my marriage. I always stay busy, i don't follow my wife every moment of the day, i make sure she knows, even if we are married, other women are interested. i don't have to go out of my way to do that but still it's an important fact. plus women like saying "back off ***** he's mine". they really do lol.

I mmeaqn as silly as it sounds, you kinda have to treat your wife just like you do a plate you are spinning, execpt they are legal raminfications youa are spinning. But at the same time, it's really not that silly if you think about it. she wants to be married to the guy she fell in love with, so don't become someone else who she didn't fall in love with. I still am very ****y/funny with her, I still neg hit her, I still am arrogant as hell lol, i'm still ambitious..

I think the best way to keep a marriage is not to change at all. anytime i hear a guy saying he's "settling into married life" i just cringe, it's downhill from there.

It's like, if i were to say you know what, I'm married now i have a child, let me go get a regular job doing whatever the ****. I have to "think about my family" now. I can't do the things I did when i was single anyone. My wife woudl be gone in less than 2 years no doubt in my mind. Not beucase she's a gold digger, but simply because, that's not the mindset of the guy she married. she didn't marry a 9 to 5 guy who comes home and eats dinner and watches 2-3 hours of TV then goes to sleep hoping to have sex lol. That's just not who I am, I will never be that person and she loves that about me. like there are times I sleep inn the living room because i work so late and i don't want to wake her up, and she hates that i do it, but at the same time she loves the fact that I am that ambitious

in short, the key to keeping a marriage or any long term relationship going is to be the man you were when she met you, from top to bottom.
What do you do for work?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Bravo Mr. 5string. Just goes to show that you CAN be a gentleman and get the girl.
Thanks Espi! I agree. I must be doing something right.

backbreaker....you are correct, as usual.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Thanks Espi! I agree. I must be doing something right.

backbreaker....you are correct, as usual.
And bought her a drink on top of that and it worked!