Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confessions of a Serial Orbiter

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to be as transparent as possible because Ive really been thinking about this...

Im a serial orbiter...

Ive been getting better at it.. Before I got to this forum and learned about the red pill,I was the beta who would listen to the girls problems and wait for her dude to **** up, only to have a girl tell me she only saw me as a friend.. Luckily, ive been a late bloomer most of my life and it seems as though my SMV really going to be a little later in life..

I dont think ive full grasped my capabilities as a DJ.. I think is pretty true of me in life in general as ive been average/to slightly above average in most of the things ive done in life.. My women in my life basically mirror this pattern.

I go through phases when I wil spin 3 to 5 plates at a time by chance. I never really learned how to approach but my lifestyle doesnt exactly allow me to get out like that.. And usually when I start spinning plates like this, there is always one girl who pop up and grab my interest and it always messes me up. Ive learned enough to not stop spinning plates but for whatever reason, I treat this girl differently than all the rest.. I just seem to go back to beta with that one girl in particular... Im just a bit nicer... I am less sexual.... Just different and I dont know why..

The last year it has been one girl and I dont know why, i just like her better than the rest... I seems like Im scared to really go after what I want with her but I still am willing to i just treat her a bit differently than the rest.. We go through cycles where she will pop up after months of inactivity and we just resume what we do... And this is where we currently are.. It used to upset when she would ghost me and then pop back up out of no where... But now im just kind of like, "meh, im used to it now.", and I dont even trip... I still wanna sleep with her.... I really do..Its gone from" man..... i could really be with this girl." to,"Man.. I just wanna **** now". I gotta end this... I really do.. I dont want to get permanently so its either now or never... I gotta cross that line.. Win, lose, whatever. Its hard because we genuinely get along but I gotta do something. I know if I dont get past this with this girl, I will never break this habit.. No girl should ever be put on a pedestal, but this habit is really most of my fault.

Looking for thoughts... Pure honesty.... I appreciate the input.. Sorry if im all over the place.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big ups mate.

The first part is acceptance. You likely aren't far off from red pill rage. Hopefully, mini vans and gta isn't on your agenda. The trick is to see the world as it is and not how you wish it were to be.

As a teen, I remember a crush texting me, 'I miss you.' I mistook the text as a it came not in the manipulative ****s ploy. She had a few drinks, invited me over after hours (my mate dropped me off late night), and we hung out. She legit wrote it out, 'kiss me,' all the while her ex bf was calling and threatening me to come down. Naturally, I thought, if he comes, I will light him up.

In a flash, I experienced what the Japanese call satori. I heard my fathers words beyond the grave. HOW IN THE **** DOES HER EX BF KNOW THAT I AM THERE?

Her texts went to deaf ears from then on. I left her room, I got my crush, and better yet, I got to see her for who she truly is. A attention *****, a slut, and a liar. I would later find out she told her ex bf that I was ****ing her when they were together.

Op, I cannot wait to see where you go from here. How old are you?

Be forged in fire. Go get baes but, aim higher. It's a by product to the challenges that is life but it's recreational play things. Pursue Game, seek self knowledge, explore consciousness, start a business, create freedom from the office. Educate yourself and your life. Not necessarily gov edu unless you are pursuing S. T. E. M. (SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, MED)!

Read way of the superior man by David Deida. It's online free. A woman is not your purpose nor is being a utility for the feminine biological strategy once smv has plummeted or cratered entirely.

What would make the life worth remembering? I called all in on entrepreneurship. Get your paper right. Create freedom. Obv, go get deezed. Get baes. Have a great time just not to the detriment of your being.

You acknowledge that you are going to take time. Embrace it. It's the journey not the destination.

The chick I mentioned was a hookup. Today, she's a coke head. Many women are like water buffalo's cheered off the cliff. Cucks be chasing cratered smv. Marrying the attention ***** with the ig ass pics. Raising Chad's babies. Chick pushing forty is married when in metapause lololol and declared a royal wedding despite her red flags. Society is full of failure models.

Step your game up. Know, new girls are turning 18 everyday. To quote McGregor, I want to take this time to apologize to absolutely nobody.

Good luck playboy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No.1 , stop writing really long windy post. Keep it short, simple, to the point. Practice this. It will help you focus.

No.2 , create a new online nickname, this one sounds like Hilda/Bertha.

No.3 , stop blaming urself, take action; read the DJ bible, then read it again. After a month of reading, put into practice, field test the new you with new women.

No.4, when in doubt refer to step no. 3

No.5, feel free to post updates.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, many have been there. Never been an orbiter myself, but our best teachers in life are our mistakes... As long as we learn from them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started working on fixing myself, my ultimate goal was to get women to like me as "more than a friend" instead of liking me as a friend. It's a bit rocky in the beginning because you'll find yourself still making female "friends". The more you work at it, the more likely you're going to eventually find yourself having women who want to date you.

The best possible advice I can give you is to get out there and work on it. Immerse yourself in being social. Interact with the women, and make it a goal to try new things with them. If you repeat what you've always been doing, you will continue to get nowhere. Try new things, and quit worrying about offending the women you try them on. You won't learn if you don't do the work.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal is to be the guy all the girls want but can't have.

Work on it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, many have been there. Never been an orbiter myself, but our best teachers in life are our mistakes... As long as we learn from them.

There's subtleties to the following.

At her beck and call is exactly that. I have never been that guy. Then again, as a preteen I was too available if I were to be critical of my approach. Granted, the game came out mid 2000s. Online game was MySpace lol beforehand tinder or pof.

Cuck 101.

There's no amount of SMV top form worthy of sacrificing one's integrity and character. It is a toxic cesspool and a example of spineless masculinity or lack thereof. A classic example of low testosterone.

I know my true north. As in, I know my path and purpose in life. I am seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, and doing my best to achieve self actualization. Be the strongest version of myself. I think David Deida is bang on with his message in Way of the superior man. 'a woman is not your purpose.'

There's that servitude of incumbent male utility expected by women to serve the feminine biological strategy. Our laws are pedaling in a one way flow without any forward thinking or afterthought.

Man needs to be about his purpose, on his path in life, and taking up the heros journey in whatever form it resonates within the deepest part of his being. There's no shame in liking or loving a woman. It's just a man who is completely evolved and transcended won't ever give a woman his balls.

It's another reason why I am avoidant if marriage, that being the business arrangement whereby, my resources both current and future earnings are sworn away to declining SMV not to mention, sexual access. This is far too much power for anybody to grant let alone, involve the state. I am not partaking on this. Reform is needed along with mandatory custody, access, and an end to the parade of free money for women.

I know my true north. I have found my market. I have a target. I will go out on my shield for the said pursuit. I am willing to pursuing my dreams, push my barriers, sticking points in life, plataues, and aim for the highest good. Run with entrepreneurship and create freedom for myself. I am not bringing a woman along after going from Zero to One. It's not happening. The mark is Top Form SMV or do not want. #nextset #NetflixAndChill!

As a man, all one can do is make a pass. Come with or get left behind cheered off the cliff with the rest of the cratered smv. So be it. Meanwhile, new girls are turning 18/19/20/21 everyday.

Come @me bro!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started working on fixing myself, my ultimate goal was to get women to like me as "more than a friend" instead of liking me as a friend. It's a bit rocky in the beginning because you'll find yourself still making female "friends". The more you work at it, the more likely you're going to eventually find yourself having women who want to date you.

The best possible advice I can give you is to get out there and work on it. Immerse yourself in being social. Interact with the women, and make it a goal to try new things with them. If you repeat what you've always been doing, you will continue to get nowhere. Try new things, and quit worrying about offending the women you try them on. You won't learn if you don't do the work.
When I first got into pickup, I spammed cold approaches like a maniac.

First or last. Dtf or gtfo.

If I had to do over again, I would have kept some friends around. By friends, women who were wings, pivots and not attention ***** or *** dumpsters.

I found this beneficial. Many a times, we had little in common and it was just a hookup. Other times, girls were seeking captain cuck. It's in knowing the difference. If I have to guess, if there's any ambiguity as to her motives, #nextset!

I agree with mod. Get out there. Definitely note, there's a lot of women seeking approval junkie. Seeking the ego boost. The 'haha but no.' getting naked or taking your **** out weeds out hot/cold real fast. It is a funny story to tell and there's a chance that the attention ***** will think twice about it next time she tries that ****.

More importantly, at thirty, things like AA or rejection are not even an after thought. It's more like, I am doing her a favor, and showing her what a real man looks like. Most guts reek of low test, raised by single moms, girl power, skinny jeans, cuck, trying to be pretty, and walking on egg shells not to offer.

I am kicking dumpty off her pedestal. I am abrupt. I am abrasive. I go against the norms suggested about pc culture, about not talking subjects that are high risk (religion, politics, pro choice etc). I don't care. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Much of these girls are going to turn into *****s, sluts, single moms, and train wrecks. The best trick I've learned? Every set no matter how hot is just practice. It's not the super bowl. It's not game 7 of the NBA finals. This is all about a higher order and purpose.

Most guys are here to find a semi decent lookin girl to play house with. After enough pickup, they check out with Chad's booty call with cratered smv. Chris Rock called it 'not her first choice.'

Women don't change because of maturity. They change because of declining smv and fertility failure. At thirty, women my age rage about the bar scene. The free drinks ended. The handouts are over. She's at best, side piece if lucky.

I heard women rage about the girls being all 21. That's what she said. What she's really mad about is that, she cannot compete anymore so, her strategy will change accordingly.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the hardest part of this journey has been consistency for me.. I go through phases where I soak up everything and I find myself just grinding to learn more about the game. I was introduced to game from a Tariq Nasheed book I found as a college freshman. I gave me my first insight to the blue pill.. at 34 , I still have an itch to better and learn more..

I really think I will figure it out this time around. I do have an additional question for you guys.. someone above me posted that when he started, he would make "friends" with the girl.. do you guys do anything to remind yourselves that every girl is the same so you don't put them on a pedestal??