Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Competing with a Good Looking, Aggressive Guy

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is very aggressive when it comes to girls. He fcked a HB10 18y.o in 24 hours and she then went on to have a fcuk buddy relationship for the next 5 months. . Girls tell me he is "very good looking" , blather on about his big **** and six pack.

I'm not bad looking but I lost alot of hair, and i'm older so I dont' look as sharp as I used to when I was younger.

This is what my thoughts on what I've been telling myself; feel free to give me advice or share some of your own.
You can't hold it against yourself that your not good looking.

THe only things that you have power to work on are

--your confidence/being a man
--your social skills
--best, look your best

Its not fair to try and compete with someone who is very good looking..
because they have a completely different playing field.
Good Looks = short term relationships...

You on the other hand, have to realize that he has an uneven
advantage. Instead of trying to have alot of short term relationships,
which would be futile as your genes aren't going to get your alot of chances
to begin with.

You should try to have 1 long term relationship and move on to the next
long term relationship.

Even though you didn't get to Fcuk a girl just with your looks, You still
have the opportunity to have had banged and have girlfriends and sex just
like the good looking guy...

so still you are wanted and desired ! I'm not bad looking at all, but just not to the caliber of my friend.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have answered your own question - you are not an ugly guy, and there is more to it than just looks. Ask yourself, let's pick a mediocre looking actor, let's pick ... John Cusack. He is not ugly but he is not a face man with six pack abs either.

But you put John Cusack and your friend in a room - who will hook up more? John Cusack. Because he is a movie star, because he is a person of value. You don't have to become a movie star - but if you become a person of value, in your own way, whatever your path may be, you will do alright for yourself. The confidence will naturally flow, and the women will pick up on it.

It is not a competition to see how many women you can get with. I'm sure if you got only a few quality chicks, you would not care how many your friend is getting with.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
your claims are completely erroneous.
so what is the correct claims then ?

nonchalant said:
It is not a competition to see how many women you can get with. I'm sure if you got only a few quality chicks, you would not care how many your friend is getting with.
agree completely