Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

combatting nerves/stress

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyday all day long I go through feelings of nervousness and anxiouty that never really goes away. After lunch is usually the worst sometimes resulting in mild hyperventilating.

my work is suffereing as
I am constantly stewing over things in my head and I'm stressing out over non work related subjects... I have a hard time concentrating on anything.
I am experiancing newfound sucess with women and frankly I am now half scared and half excited at the same time.

how do i reduce my stress levels and get rid of my nervousness.. especially before I am about to meet a woman.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a stress ball, go for a run, or listen to some music. That can help.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to control stress it go out and dance to some good house music!!!!

Hit the heavy bag!!!

Hit the weight room!!!
Get a pick up game of basketball!!!

You need to do something physical, to let all the deamons out!!!!

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop thinking.

learn to meditate.. you are living in your head too much

learn to become aware of what you are doing.

when you become aware that you are "stewing over thoughts" , stop and put your awareness back into your body. ground yourself.

stop yourself every hour if you need to and go inside. just for a few minutes. do one thing at a time. do not read or watch tv when eating.

stop yourself from thinking when you can. come back to your body and root yourself in the present. :p

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have or had the same exact problem you are having. I highly suggest meditation (I am looking into some of that right now). But you have to realize the fact that there is nothing to be nervous over! There really isn't. Its all in the head. It takes days or even weeks to realize that, but really-thats all it is. You can fight these mental feelings-that make it seem like it is phsyical.