Cheat on gf

SuckmyCock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever cheated on a gf?

Why/Why not?

Personally, I have and now I feel like ****. I can't break up with her cause I dont wana lose her.

Is it ok pretending that nothing happened?

aelux

Don Juan
Reaction score
SuckmyCock said:
Have you ever cheated on a gf?

Why/Why not?

Personally, I have and now I feel like ****. I can't break up with her cause I dont wana lose her.

Is it ok pretending that nothing happened?
In my experience they usually know that something is up and can put 2 and 2 together even though they might not confront you about it.

You can pretend like nothing happened but something major did happen so you'd be lying to yourself and her.

Can't say whether to tell her or not but I would ride it out and see if u can make it through - don't start acting extra nice or she will know something is up.

SuckmyCock

Don Juan
Reaction score
aelux said:
In my experience they usually know that something is up and can put 2 and 2 together even though they might not confront you about it.

You can pretend like nothing happened but something major did happen so you'd be lying to yourself and her.

Can't say whether to tell her or not but I would ride it out and see if u can make it through - don't start acting extra nice or she will know something is up.

I have kept up my general ****y persona yet I suspect she knows something. I dont wana go into detail but I cant help but blame her for being suspicious even if I deny but I think it is catching up to me.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
A good rule of thumb is:

If I wouldn't want someone to do it to me, I wouldn't do it to someone else.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't being rude with you, what I should of said was that I've heard loads of guys say what you said...but then do a complete u-turn when it actually happens - i'm guilty of it too! Depends who rules - your head or your heart!

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes true - I could only tolerate this girl that did it to me for 6 months, then I broke up with her. I just couldn't hack it to be honest!

It seems you may have answered your question/ solved your dilemma!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the sex is good, but he cheated on her....does that make sense?

ive cheated on my ex gf for the whole two years we were going out. that feeling goes away and it becomes second nature. i didnt even mix other girls names up with her name. im not advocating cheating, im only telling you my experience.

SuckmyCock

Don Juan
Reaction score
syemour said:
the sex is good, but he cheated on her....does that make sense?

Ive cheated not because of the sex, instead, I cheated because she doesnt stimulate my mind