Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chat room macking

stumpy_mcgee

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl, we went on a couple of dates, and then she added me on her msn. The first couple of dates were cool, coffee cause of lack of time (on my part), and then pool on the next date. She had seemed to be really trying to hide things about herself though. When she added me on the computer though, she started to open up, and our last date...well, it ended with good stuff. All i'm saying is, don't outrule macking over the computer. I just have a couple of tips. Sorry if this has already been done, but msn is a big thing in high school

1) Don't be online all of the time. She was easy because whenever I came on...she was already on.
2) Never be on at night when you should be out, living it up. If you're on at night, say you're at a buddies house, making plans and such.
3) Use the away buttons, make them wonder if you're there or not.
4) Always leave the convo first, and never make them too long...but at the same time, never make them too short(enough to get a good conversation going).
5) Don't be the loser who tells her how hot she is on msn...just let the conversation flow naturally, and flirt a little when you get the chance...remember, just enough to make her wonder...not enough to make her think you're a horndog who can only express himself like that on the computer.
6) For the most part, act the same way online as you do in person. I crack a lot of jokes on both, but I know guys who talk talk talk on the computer, then in real life...it's a let down because they don't have the confidence to act the same way.
7) Don't worry about how quickly you respond to her messages. If you respond really quickly though, make sure at some points in the conversation (not awkward points) that you get up and go somewheres. Take a crap, get a drink, find a cd, watch the highlights of a game, then go back.

This is just some random stuff...if you guys want to flame me, fine. I'm just saying this is what has worked for me for the last girl. Just keep in mind that every other girl I was with before this one..nothing was through the computer. The approach for every girl is slightly different, you just have to tailor it to the specific girl.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good shyt dude.

Reminder to everyone: Instant messengers are a tool, and like all tools, they are there to make your life easier when used properly. But like all tools, when it is used unproperly, you'll regret it...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stumpy_mcgee

1) Don't be online all of the time. She was easy because whenever I came on...she was already on.
2) Never be on at night when you should be out, living it up. If you're on at night, say you're at a buddies house, making plans and such.
3) Use the away buttons, make them wonder if you're there or not.
why pretend? you know that in fact youre just in front of the comp doing some other ****.

oilers05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, that's great advice. I just put my MSN to away. :)

HUGE MSN ADVICE: Do NOT fight with a girl on Msn Messegner, ICQ ect.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, why would i want to impress by not going online much and all the other stuff? I can do whatever i want.. and if i don't want to show that i have no life, i'll just go out and make it a natural hobby rather than trying hard to get her to notice you on and off at times.

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be the "uLtImAtE UbER PlaYa" on msn and boy did i not have a life back then ,not to mention a slut, cheating girl friend i was eventually dump on MSN by :(

Now i use msn for buisness only and then when the convo is going well i say i gotta leave and either block her or put on the away sign and go onto a chick

MSN is awsome cus it goes at any pace YOU want so its easy to control the conversation

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wHy WoUlD PeoPlE wAnT tO tAlK lIkE tHiS?