• charmer

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • jerk

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
which is more effective in actually attracting AND keeping on to a LTR target?

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never known of a JERK who really ATTRACTED any pretty ladies though I have met many CHARMERS who have, the answer to this stupid question should be OBVIOUS. :crazy:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a jerk is a negative emotion. Women avoid negative emotions like the plague. Being a jerk == the nasty nerd

Being "too nice" and being a jerk are both types of insecurity. They are afraid to just truly be themselves and just "be", so they try to compensate by acting aloof, trying hard to act cool or like they don't care, becoming dismissive or never asking a woman out to protect their fragile male egos from rejection.

This stuff repulses women as they know an insecure, needy man like a guy can spot a 500lbs fat chick with warts.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Being a jerk is a negative emotion. Women avoid negative emotions like the plague. Being a jerk == the nasty nerd

Being "too nice" and being a jerk are both types of insecurity. They are afraid to just truly be themselves and just "be", so they try to compensate by acting aloof, trying hard to act cool or like they don't care, becoming dismissive or never asking a woman out to protect their fragile male egos from rejection.

This stuff repulses women as they know an insecure, needy man like a guy can spot a 500lbs fat chick with warts.
Wise words once again!

Enough said! :up:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charming is more effective than being a jerk. If I had to be one for the rest of my life, it's a charmer. It's gotten me out of trouble both legal and female related, and I get where I want with charm, rather than my attitude (which shows up sometimes to spice things up).

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it what qualities each expresses.

Naturally the Charmer, would be the better of the 2.
-Intelligence
-Tact
-Savvy
-Suave
-Power
-Courage (cause charmer's usually take risks)
-Class (status)
etc etc etc.

A jerk, while he might have a spine and some balls... lacks the elegance of higher ground.
He's like a lump of coal, yet to be refined into his diamond potential (a Charmer).

Answer is clear!
A greater point to this thread... might be for the original poster to discuss his confusion as to why this is even a question.
Then maybe others will be able to untangle themselves from such lines of thought.

Peace'

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, everywomanshero. Couldn't have put it better myself.

At best, a jerk's false bravado might land him a one-night-stand. He'll NEVER be able to keep a girl for long afterwards.