Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cell phone number?

Reaction score
A lot of girls dont have home phones and only use a cell phone. but good job on getting those numbers, now just gotta make sure they arent flakes

bofafiller

Reaction score
“Susie, do you know your numbers?” the teacher asks.“Yup,” she says. “My dad taught me.”“What comes after three?”“Four,” Susie answers.“Great. And tell me what number comes after six?”“Seven.”“Excellent,” Susie’s teacher says. “Your dad did a good job. Now, what’s after ten?”“Jack.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.fifa15online.com
www.eafifa15.com

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new favorite thing on SoSuave is people replying seriously to a thread that is 13 years old, as if the original people are going to read it.

It raises a good point, though. Some advice that still gets floated around is so incredibly dated, and you need to know what to use and what to adapt for modern times.

The first time I ever read any kind of dating advice, it was David Deangelo Double Your Dating. I was 19 or 20 and in college. The line he told you to use was, just as you're walking away from a girl, "hey, do you have email?"

Well, in 2004, of course everyone had email. Imagine if I asked that! Yet there are still some poor kids who find SoSuave, read an old article, then go up to a girl at a bar and say, "can I get your HOME phone number"

Haha. Good grief.