Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

caring for your colon

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ive been reading up on colon cleansing, has anyone done this? i hear the benefits are amazing from everyone who has tried it.

the colon is full of poisons, years and years worth of impacted feces and other nasty toxins, and the only way to get rid of this and give your body a chance to start healing and getting awsome levels of energy is to do this irrigation thing.

the process sounds a little scary but the thought of not having maximum fitness sounds worse i guess.

so anyone have thoughts?

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recreational colon-cleansing might feel good, if you're into that kinda thing, but it has dubious health benefits. A diet rich in soluble (absorbs toxins) and insoluble (provides bulk to move feces) fiber should take care of your colon's health.

This is along the same lines as the big enema craze of the turn of the century (see the Road to Wellville). Apparently, humans associate good health with spraying things up their butt.

On a sidenote: colon-cleansing isn't the only silly health fad from the turn of the century to repeat itself. Compare the tonic industry from the late 19th century with the health supplement companies of today. The marketing hasn't even changed much.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where are the best sources for those fibers. and will it make you crap funny?

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best sources of soluble fiber: Soy, anything with oats (oatmeal, cheerios)

Sources of insoluble fiber: Whole grains, some fruits, vegetables

Both insoluble and soluble fiber amounts are listed in the nutrition information table of the food you buy.

It will make you crap more often, so if you're used to taking one huge dump every once-in-a-while, this will have you down to more frequent, but smaller movements. This is good for you, and will help keep you from developing a gut (food moves through you faster).