Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant intellectually bond with women

Cambridge

Don Juan
Reaction score
So do i find a girl that is aware or do i just take them for what they are. Its really bothering me.
Are you really asking if a woman can meet your intellectual needs? Honestly, you'd have better success in spending one day learning from children than from one year with a woman.

Why? You are searching for growth. You are looking for knowledge. Knowledge is like a vector. It has an origin. It has magnitude. At best women float around getting drawn to vectors which suit them and at their worst get in the way.

How many women do you know that are looking for status within conspiracy theorist social circles? None? Yup, thats what I thought. Unless you're leading a revolution, involvement with stigmatized ideas are only going to hurt you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really asking if a woman can meet your intellectual needs? Honestly, you'd have better success in spending one day learning from children than from one year with a woman.

Why? You are searching for growth. You are looking for knowledge. Knowledge is like a vector. It has an origin. It has magnitude. At best women float around getting drawn to vectors which suit them and at their worst get in the way.

How many women do you know that are looking for status within conspiracy theorist social circles? None? Yup, thats what I thought. Unless you're leading a revolution, involvement with stigmatized ideas are only going to hurt you.
True. I can't argue with that.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya bro but I am in the STEM field. The girls I am talking about dont work at Starbucks either ( they go to Starbucks tho) . I have a damn medical degree. I hang around girls that are very book smart. But have nooooo introspection at all. These are physicians, girls with Masters degrees etc. It doesnt matter brother. They never ever say anything to wow me. The debates on this site are more intriguing than anything that come out of their mouths. When is the last time a girl said anything deep? I bet you cant remember.
Rofl I just have to chime in on this one. U know a 27 year old stripper/prostitute that is really deep into all this. We have stimulating convos but she is bat **** crazy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rofl I just have to chime in on this one. U know a 27 year old stripper/prostitute that is really deep into all this. We have stimulating convos but she is bat **** crazy.
hmmm thats kinda hot. But dont stick ur di(k in craazy.