Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant intellectually bond with women

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i know you can't turn a ho into a house wife. I just mentioned that she was an ex stripper who actually graduated college just so you can know that she is a cute girl with a degree. Even the non hot ones are just as dumb. This is not just exclusive to hot strippers. Regular women hardly ever talk about anything worth talking about.

I think Da Dynamically had it right. I am looking for a guy with a vagina. I just gotta accept women for what they are. They will hardly ever be interested in economics, philosophy and esoteric stuff. For example, most of the political debate channels on YouTube are men. Most of the current event channels are created by men. Men are the ones concerned with the stuff about the nature of reality. Women are more interested in interpersonal relationship stuff. LoveShack forum is mostly women. The level of discourse is not introspective at all.

Im posting a video of Adam Carolla getting women to call in. He wanted them to name 1 plane from World War 2. This was on memorial day. These girls couldn't even name one military aircraft. Women are not interested in history at all. Let alone current events or economics. This is not a hot girl thing.

Yes, there are male-orientated interests like history. However, women have their own. Women can be creative, women can appreciated this stuff if you tell it to them, some of them love you for it. Women can have a flair for other things - literatue for one, art for another. I met more women who educated me on art than men. Also, on things like theatre and sociology. They are very "human" centred - society, how it works, how it developed. They aren't generally into "stuff" like we are - numbers/makes/models/hard facts, but some will blow your mind with other things, things you didn't consider.

We see human history as a list of accomplishments, they see it as a series of interactions and social heirechy.

I would not write all women off as lacking in things they can contribute intellectually, as their contribution to the human race is vast, and as important in some respects as ours. Without them, we wouldn't learn to read or write. They are experts on education, interaction and social governance. They ruled the indoors while we ruled the outdoors. Have you never been blown away by their intuition? Their knack for understanding what's going on in your head/others lives, on the basis of some random facts we would have ignored?

I don't want another man, but I do like the intellect of a genuinely interesting woman. They are hard to find,. as I say, they don't grow on trees and they won't be red pill alt righters like me. They don't want a man into creative dance either. I love the little things the creative/intelligent women does.

My ideal evening is playing pool or other technical sports. My exes said "blokes are weird" and I can see how to them, this seems an odd way to enjoy your time. Yet, sitting and chatting holds no interest for me. We are just different

Reaction score
Yes, there are male-orientated interests like history. However, women have their own. Women can be creative, women can appreciated this stuff if you tell it to them, some of them love you for it. Women can have a flair for other things - literatue for one, art for another. I met more women who educated me on art than men. Also, on things like theatre and sociology. They are very "human" centred - society, how it works, how it developed. They aren't generally into "stuff" like we are - numbers/makes/models/hard facts, but some will blow your mind with other things, things you didn't consider.

We see human history as a list of accomplishments, they see it as a series of interactions and social heirechy.

I would not write all women off as lacking in things they can contribute intellectually, as their contribution to the human race is vast, and as important in some respects as ours. Without them, we wouldn't learn to read or write. They are experts on education, interaction and social governance. They ruled the indoors while we ruled the outdoors. Have you never been blown away by their intuition? Their knack for understanding what's going on in your head/others lives, on the basis of some random facts we would have ignored?

I don't want another man, but I do like the intellect of a genuinely interesting woman. They are hard to find,. as I say, they don't grow on trees and they won't be red pill alt righters like me. They don't want a man into creative dance either. I love the little things the creative/intelligent women does.

My ideal evening is playing pool or other technical sports. My exes said "blokes are weird" and I can see how to them, this seems an odd way to enjoy your time. Yet, sitting and chatting holds no interest for me. We are just different
You give them way too much credit.

They didn't rule ****.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men should be intellectually bonding with other men not women.

I wonder if due to the dearth of male bonding today that we feel more the fevered need to 'bond' with women.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a social group.

That's because of feminism. They don't deserve power.
I felt like a month ago before I got plates.

Main issue now is I wan't a family and thank feminism for that being a tough sell. One already almost called it off as I wanted kids at some point.

Feminism is cancer and I know what you're saying. I almost got completely ostracised for challenging feminsm.

Reaction score
I felt like a month ago before I got plates.

Main issue now is I wan't a family and thank feminism for that being a tough sell. One already almost called it off as I wanted kids at some point.

Feminism is cancer and I know what you're saying. I almost got completely ostracised for challenging feminsm.
You pretty much described everything I think. I want a family too, but feminism ****s it up. Also, the moral degradation of society. I hate feminism and much of society is hell.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men should be intellectually bonding with other men not women.

I wonder if due to the dearth of male bonding today that we feel more the fevered need to 'bond' with women.
There are tons of men who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Reaction score
There are tons of men who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
Yea guys suck too. It's pretty much everyone for themselves.

Even the nurses that are going to take care of you on your death bed are going to be awful wh0res. Such is the world. Oh well. **** it all. At least I'm not in prison.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea guys suck too. It's pretty much everyone for themselves.

Even the nurses that are going to take care of you on your death bed are going to be awful wh0res. Such is the world. Oh well. **** it all. At least I'm not in prison.
No, some will be the best humans alive. There is no black or white. Also, some of the best people seem like the worst, and some of the worst pass off as the best.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men in my life would literally feed you to the sharks if it got you out of the running for a first date. All one-upmanship. I have few friendships in total but some women really do care....in that sweet way women do.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My journey is similar to many of the guys here. I found the seduction community at 17, from there i learned about PUA concepts, then i became RedPill, then i progressed to the conspiracy world. I become a 9/11 truther, this led me down the rabbit hole of NWO globalist agendas, then it lead to Mandela effect and Flat earth ( i am not saying i agree but it is interesting) . Now i am at the destination of spirituality. I have put away the conspiracy research and i am looking at the bigger picture of what is the true nature of this world. Are we spiritual beings trapped in this body, how do we escape etc etc.

This journey started with pick up and ended with spirituality with a heavy dose of conspiracy theory in between. I believe my knowledge has grown and my spiritual awakening has happened because of this.

My issue is that my ex is one of these basic carbon copy Starbucks totally unaware girls. Most of them are. The ones that are semi aware are the ones that are heavy into division politics and still think that democrats vs republican actually matters. I am so lonely even when in the company of these women. I bond intellectually. How can any smart guy intellectually bond with the average chick?

You should see their faces when i start talking about globalist agendas, RedPill, flat earth or spirituality. They would rather talk about work, TV shows or gossip about their gfs. So is my only choice to reduce them to play things? Or should i try to find a girl that is on my wavelength?

Most men are idiots too. The guys on this forum may not be as deep down the rabbit hole as i am but at least we can agree about the social conditioning that is happening in America. I would also wager that most men on this forum at least are aware of the globalist agenda. But the average guy can't talk about this stuff because he is brain dead. I have only met a handful of men that i can talk to that are truly aware. Its really lonely. Even among my friends only a very small percentage are aware.

So do i find a girl that is aware or do i just take them for what they are. Its really bothering me.
It's a no brainer that you can't intellectually bond with women. Men and women are simply on different wave lengths. Men operate on basic logic and needs. I need sex, here is how I go about getting it. Yes, some different ideas prevail like clothes, cars, money, personality or something else to attract them but it's really about getting from point a to point b. I want a great career, what do I have to do work wise and education to get there? Still point a to point b. It's difficult to imagine doing it any other way. There is a certain pride in men that makes most of them (not all) try to behave with some level of honor and sense of adherence to standards.

Women operate on basic immaturity and emotions. I want a but I don't want to do the work. How do I manipulate someone else, guy or girl, into doing the work for me? I get along with everyone but I hate all other females. You know, that type of illogical and emotion based drive that men simply are not able to and don't want to put the energy into figuring out.

Do you know how many times my wife and I have argued over the fact that she doesn't want me to drone on and one about this or some other thing she doesn't want to talk about? However, how many times do you think I've had to listen, sometimes for days, about her railing on about this or some other stupid thing? I'll save you the trouble of guessing, it's about a ton. Women have no idea how to treat their boyfriends, fiances or husbands not because they don't know how or they're not doing it right, it's because they don't give a crap, plain and simple.

I'd be ok with my spouse putting in the effort and not doing something right, hell I'd be ecstatic. Hey honey, you didn't bl*w me right, but boy you worked that shaft pretty hard. Next time, maybe you could do this. Ok honey, I'll try. I'd fall off my f*ckin chair right now if she ever actually did anything remotely resembling that type of interaction, about anything actually, it doesn't have to be a *******. But that's the point, it's manipulate, manipulate, manipulate until they have you where they want you and then you're done. So good luck trying to intellectually bond with that.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,
Yes all these Conspiracy theories and studies into controversial topics are very interesting...I lectured at Diploma level in Engineering and Building Science for 23 years and found as you will have observed from some of your detractors a significant proportion of seemingly highly intelligent people are incapable of thinking in the abstract....I studied Quantum mechanics for a Year and always remember Max Plancks quote that," in a Universe where all things are nothing all things are possible"...That will throw any of them...Think of yourself as a great Bear with a dozen yapping Hounds biting at his heels and keep on reading your conspiracy theories and speculating on Profound Subjects it makes you the interesting person you are...As for the nub of your Question,your second option that uses Women as Playthings is the only way to go,find your intellectual stimulation amongst like minded Mates.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,
Yes all these Conspiracy theories and studies into controversial topics are very interesting...I lectured at Diploma level in Engineering and Building Science for 23 years and found as you will have observed from some of your detractors a significant proportion of seemingly highly intelligent people are incapable of thinking in the abstract....I studied Quantum mechanics for a Year and always remember Max Plancks quote that," in a Universe where all things are nothing all things are possible"...That will throw any of them...Think of yourself as a great Bear with a dozen yapping Hounds biting at his heels and keep on reading your conspiracy theories and speculating on Profound Subjects it makes you the interesting person you are...As for the nub of your Question,your second option that uses Women as Playthings is the only way to go,find your intellectual stimulation amongst like minded Mates.
I needed this man thanks. This is great.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women operate on basic immaturity and emotions. I want a but I don't want to do the work. How do I manipulate someone else, guy or girl, into doing the work for me? I get along with everyone but I hate all other females. You know, that type of illogical and emotion based drive that men simply are not able to and don't want to put the energy into figuring out.
Yup! Their cognitive dissonance is incredible.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My journey is similar to many of the guys here. I found the seduction community at 17, from there i learned about PUA concepts, then i became RedPill, then i progressed to the conspiracy world. I become a 9/11 truther, this led me down the rabbit hole of NWO globalist agendas, then it lead to Mandela effect and Flat earth ( i am not saying i agree but it is interesting) . Now i am at the destination of spirituality. I have put away the conspiracy research and i am looking at the bigger picture of what is the true nature of this world. Are we spiritual beings trapped in this body, how do we escape etc etc.

This journey started with pick up and ended with spirituality with a heavy dose of conspiracy theory in between. I believe my knowledge has grown and my spiritual awakening has happened because of this.

My issue is that my ex is one of these basic carbon copy Starbucks totally unaware girls. Most of them are. The ones that are semi aware are the ones that are heavy into division politics and still think that democrats vs republican actually matters. I am so lonely even when in the company of these women. I bond intellectually. How can any smart guy intellectually bond with the average chick?

You should see their faces when i start talking about globalist agendas, RedPill, flat earth or spirituality. They would rather talk about work, TV shows or gossip about their gfs. So is my only choice to reduce them to play things? Or should i try to find a girl that is on my wavelength?

Most men are idiots too. The guys on this forum may not be as deep down the rabbit hole as i am but at least we can agree about the social conditioning that is happening in America. I would also wager that most men on this forum at least are aware of the globalist agenda. But the average guy can't talk about this stuff because he is brain dead. I have only met a handful of men that i can talk to that are truly aware. Its really lonely. Even among my friends only a very small percentage are aware.

So do i find a girl that is aware or do i just take them for what they are. Its really bothering me.
Girls are dumb as shiiit. 9.9/10

Most men stupid as well but not nearly as much as women.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Keep things fun and light hearted with women. Playful.

Don't unload heavy sh*t on them. They're not interested and don't want to deal with it. Also, they see frustration in men as a red flag. A sign of a lot of past failure for him. That's why fun and light hearted works better. If you do everything right they will eventually get frustrated with your privacy and start digging to learn more about you.

As someone who is naturally private, I experience this all the time from women. Deep, probing questions.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep things fun and light hearted with women. Playful.

Don't unload heavy sh*t on them. They're not interested and don't want to deal with it. Also, they see frustration in men as a red flag. A sign of a lot of past failure for him. That's why fun and light hearted works better. If you do everything right they will eventually get frustrated with your privacy and start digging to learn more about you.

As someone who is naturally private, I experience this all the time from women. Deep, probing questions.
you are right bro. But the problem with always keeping things light is that I cant respect them. I cant respect a person that is on the intellectual level of a high schooler. I am not afraid of losing them. So i ultimately end up bring up topics that are deep knowing that I may lose them. The keepers respect my opinion and learn. The ultra feminist run away. And that is ok with me now. I dont think its manly to censor yourself just to ensure vagina.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
you are right bro. But the problem with always keeping things light is that I cant respect them. I cant respect a person that is on the intellectual level of a high schooler. I am not afraid of losing them. So i ultimately end up bring up topics that are deep knowing that I may lose them. The keepers respect my opinion and learn. The ultra feminist run away. And that is ok with me now. I dont think its manly to censor yourself just to ensure vagina.
You know what's manly? SUCCESS. That's all I care about.

You can censor yourself and WIN or not censor yourself and lose. Up to you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion there's absolutely no need or desire for me to prove how smart I am/how dumb they are.

Best way I bond: listen 80% of the time and of the 20% that I speak, a good portion is questions about them.

People LOVE talking about themselves...they couldn't care less how smart I am.
Yes this applies for a hook up. But if you are looking for a long term partner then dont the rules change? I guess I just have a problem. I am usually a very laid back guy. But I just cant stand intellectual dishonesty. But you are right man. I need to STFU when it comes to women lol