Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant intellectually bond with women

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're giving the women you're dating too much credit. You're looking for this deep meaningful connection and you should be trying to have fun. I think you need to raise standards and keep dating. The woman that sticks in there and hangs around will be the one that's super hot for you. A lot of women don't care about the future and worry about the now. You can't expect early 20 somethings hotties that work at Starbucks to be all into deep thinking about stuff
I hear ya bro but I am in the STEM field. The girls I am talking about dont work at Starbucks either ( they go to Starbucks tho) . I have a damn medical degree. I hang around girls that are very book smart. But have nooooo introspection at all. These are physicians, girls with Masters degrees etc. It doesnt matter brother. They never ever say anything to wow me. The debates on this site are more intriguing than anything that come out of their mouths. When is the last time a girl said anything deep? I bet you cant remember.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever tried dating a girl that works in a STEM field? Some are pretty cute and fun. The gal I date now is a math teacher and pretty fun and gets along with the family. She does have her moments, like literally. Here's a convo from yesterday.

Me. Hey I need my moms sweater back quick before they leave for Alaska.
Her: sure, I can drop it off right now I'm off work. Their place or yours?
Me: well I probably wouldn't show up at their place at 11pm at night. Mine, swing by, driving home right now and hopping in the shower soon.

30 mins later....

Me: hey, you showing up?
Her: well I drove by and didn't see your truck and no lights were on......I didn't think you were home yet
Me: Did you knock on the door? I was waiting around for you.
Her: no.

This woman has a Masters in math, head coach of track and field at her high school, deals blackjack, teaches as an adjunct community college. Super smart education wise, but she does stupid **** like any other person. And common sense about figuring out a problem that she hasn't seen before, she turns into a little girl and gets frustrated. Sometimes I want to spank the woman for the dumb things she says or does. But people do dumb **** all the time.

You're giving the women you're dating too much credit. You're looking for this deep meaningful connection and you should be trying to have fun. I think you need to raise standards and keep dating. The woman that sticks in there and hangs around will be the one that's super hot for you. A lot of women don't care about the future and worry about the now. You can't expect early 20 somethings hotties that work at Starbucks to be all into deep thinking about stuff
There is a famous qoute that says Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. My issue is that i want to hang around great minds that talk about ideas. Most women dont talk about ideas. They mostly talk about people and in the rare case talk about events ( most dont keep up with current events anyway). This would not be an issue if I didnt have to spend a significant amount of time with them. But in todays world if you want a gf or want to get married you do have to spend time with them. It sucks hanging around creatures that dont talk about ideas. Thats all im saying. I have intellectually grown out of them, but i still want them sexually lolol. These are good problems i guess.

Reaction score
There is a famous qoute that says Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. My issue is that i want to hang around great minds that talk about ideas. Most women dont talk about ideas. They mostly talk about people and in the rare case talk about events ( most dont keep up with current events anyway). This would not be an issue if I didnt have to spend a significant amount of time with them. But in todays world if you want a gf or want to get married you do have to spend time with them. It sucks hanging around creatures that dont talk about ideas. Thats all im saying. I have intellectually grown out of them, but i still want them sexually lolol. These are good problems i guess.
Don't expect 99% of the female population to be anything but stupid.

How do you think I feel when I have to "impress" hot bartenders whose greatest contribution to the conversation is the latest, greatest hip hop song.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this though. Older women tend to be better. They sometimes have life gems to drop.They can be interesting to talk to sometimes. Back in the day men had mens lodges. This where other men would go for entertainment. They didnt use their women for entertainment other than sex, companinonship and family outings. Men were able to excercise their intellect at these cigar filled lodges. Now we dont have those lodges all we have is internet forums. Americans in general have been dumbed down men and women. Like the movie Idiocracy......as sidenote posters like BeExcellent are the exception to the rule. Most women are not that deep. Go to Love Shack if you want to see the quality of discourse that women entertain lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with two sisters and I don't ever think I heard them talk about anything but gossip and current events.

Even my mother. The only thing she ever cared about was my education and success.

Women are all about current events gossip, romance, and value/status. It is not that they are incapable of other things. It is more like they have NO INTEREST in whatever it is you are interested in.

What you are essentially asking for is a GUY with a vagina.
You are right man. I agree. I just have to accept them for what they are. Its just difficult respecting them. I dont even respect men that are not deep thinkers let alone women that are not deep thinkers. I just have to remind myself that they are made for a childrearing. Men were design to conquer. I am using the wrong measuring stick to judge. My question to you Da Dynamically is how much time do you devote to intellectual pursuits vs how much time do you spend with them? They are often mutually exclusive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. I have a plate that is currently in college and every now and then I would help her with a paper. Whenever I do, she acts like I am Plato or something. Her writing is so simplistic and robotic (even though she has a 3.5 GPA) that I look like a deep philosopher to her. She can't go more than one sentence without citing a source. She rarely comes up with her own thoughts. I suspect it's ADHD and lack of interest instead of lack of intelligence.
lol yup this is pretty much my experience too.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a smart guy but your comment is stupid. No matter how bizarre a claim may seem an enlightened man should NEVER ever dismiss a claim without doing the proper research. Ever. This is not the mark of a wise man. The more you know the more you find out that you don't know sh*t. Has not the RedPill taught you anything?

"9/11 was an inside job? Thats just stupid. Women don't like gullible men"
"Feminism being part of a larger govt sponsored war on men? Thats just stupid. Women don't like gullible men"
" The CIA sponsoring inner city drug dealers? Thats just stupid. Women don't like gullible men"

Do you see where I am going with this? People in the past made similar comments as yours and ended up being dead wrong. I am in my early thirties. I lived through the lead up to the Iraq War and saw how the power structure blatantly lied about everything. After I saw that I knew that anything was possible.

1.) This post had nothing to do with women not liking me. I get decent looking women. I can post pics if you want proof. The point of this post is me not liking women enough to keep them. I view women as not very intellectually curious so it makes it difficult to bond. I am wondering how intelligent men do it.

2.) Women these days demand a lot of time. If you want to be in a serious longterm relationship you have to invest a lot of time and money into this woman. The dumbing down of society has impacted women especially hard. Why would I want to invest in something that only cares about dumb sh*t.

3.) I don't think you researched Flat Earth at all. You may not agree with the conclusions but you will leave with a respect for their evidence. It will at least get you thinking. Your comment exposes what is wrong with the American thought process. We have knee jerk reactions to things because we have been brainwashed throughly. I would expect more from a RedPill guy.

4.) Kyrie Irving recently caught some flack for being a flat earther. Does that mean that women don't like him? See how your comment doesn't make sense.

5.) The more I challenge my fundamental believes the more lonely the world gets. Many men and especially women can not do that at all. I would rather talk about ideas. Most women would rather talk about other people.

6.) This site is one of the few places I can go to talk to truly intelligent men.
If you believe in a flat earth you are stupid. I will repeat that because it has been debunked more times than anything and was disproven by desert dwellers right after they invented the wheel. If you believe in a load of fundamentalist religious nonsense then reasons will be found to support that delusion.

I am not American, I am English so I would be EXTREMELY careful in speaking about education. Half of you can't even point to England on a map which doesn't bode well for making claims on the shape of the globe.

I don't give a flying monkey if you get decent women. Serial killers get women, as do complete ****wits who win the lottery, or deadbeat gym rats, none of which I have any respect for, nor does anyone else outside of their own clique, so this doesn't interest me or support your argument.

I have never heard of Kyle Irving. In the states, there are lots of fundamentalist Christians who base opinion on belief, ahead of evidence. There will therefore be lots of similarly stupid women who wish to share their collective delusions. Here, in planet sanity, there are roughly 3 women who would date a flat earther, and 2 of them are dead.

There are many, many conspiracy theories I agree are worthy of discussion. Flat earthing has been debunked, over and over. Saying that "intelligent men" would merit this worthy of discussion doesn't make it so.

Now, given I have just unleashed both barrels, it may please you to know I met a woman recently who actually had this type of view. She did not buy the media spin, we had similar views on the BS on Trump, Brexit, Russia etc. This made me too keen and she dumped me, so the one woman I found in 35 years I could talk to this about, I just chased her off and I am sat here in a massive piss.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw if Ariana Grande had a body she would be my dream girl. Her face is almost perfect. Hot asf
I like her body but not her face. She looks like a mexican pixie. However, I don't like bubble butts. I prefer rakes.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not interested whether a woman is intellectual or not. If she is intellectual, more often than not it will be in a negative doctrinaire way. I'm more interested in whether she has practical reason/ sense [in contrast to pure reason], that is, whether she has a feminine character.

The problem with ideology [the purely intellectual life] is analytical reason gets the better of our practical life. But then this can be a problem for both sexes given the ideological nature of the world today. People tend to be split between absolute criticism and absolute stupor.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not interested whether a woman is intellectual or not. If she is intellectual, more often than not it will be in a negative doctrinaire way. I'm more interested in whether she has practical reason/ sense [in contrast to pure reason], that is, whether she has a feminine character.

The problem with ideology [the purely intellectual life] is analytical reason gets the better of our practical life. But then this can be a problem for both sexes given the ideological nature of the world today. People tend to be split between absolute criticism and absolute stupor.
yeh i get what you are saying. Thats true man. Its difficult to put my crtiques of Western culture into practice. Its mostly mental masturbation. I did start volunteering alot because i wanted to make a difference. I mentor youth and stuff like that a lot and have been doing so for the last year consistently. If we are going to win the culture war its going to come from the youth.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated plenty of intellectual women. You have to know where to look.
Really? I am genuinely curious. You seem like an insightful guy so I will take your word for it. Did these women actually wow you with their views? And where ru finding them? I have found that older women are the most interesting to talk to.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe in a flat earth you are stupid. I will repeat that because it has been debunked more times than anything and was disproven by desert dwellers right after they invented the wheel. If you believe in a load of fundamentalist religious nonsense then reasons will be found to support that delusion.

I am not American, I am English so I would be EXTREMELY careful in speaking about education. Half of you can't even point to England on a map which doesn't bode well for making claims on the shape of the globe.

I don't give a flying monkey if you get decent women. Serial killers get women, as do complete ****wits who win the lottery, or deadbeat gym rats, none of which I have any respect for, nor does anyone else outside of their own clique, so this doesn't interest me or support your argument.

I have never heard of Kyle Irving. In the states, there are lots of fundamentalist Christians who base opinion on belief, ahead of evidence. There will therefore be lots of similarly stupid women who wish to share their collective delusions. Here, in planet sanity, there are roughly 3 women who would date a flat earther, and 2 of them are dead.

There are many, many conspiracy theories I agree are worthy of discussion. Flat earthing has been debunked, over and over. Saying that "intelligent men" would merit this worthy of discussion doesn't make it so.

Now, given I have just unleashed both barrels, it may please you to know I met a woman recently who actually had this type of view. She did not buy the media spin, we had similar views on the BS on Trump, Brexit, Russia etc. This made me too keen and she dumped me, so the one woman I found in 35 years I could talk to this about, I just chased her off and I am sat here in a massive piss.
If you want to have an intellectual exchange of ideas lets do that. If you want to trade insults let me know now. I been on this site for almost a decade and managed to avoid flame wars and i dont want to start now. There is nothing alpha about insulting people on the internet lol. If you strongly disagree with Flat earth i get it. Im not trying to convince anyone. All i said was that their evidence is compelling. Send me the debunked stuff in my private message and i will be happy to look at it. Kyrie Irving is a big sports star in the United States who made it to the NBA championships. You can look him up. Just google him.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

here are many, many conspiracy theories I agree are worthy of discussion. Flat earthing has been debunked, over and over. Saying that "intelligent men" would merit this worthy of discussion doesn't make it so.
See this is weird sh*t that gives the internet a bad name. If you dont care if I get decent women then why are you commenting on a thread I started. If you dont care just click another thread. And no one wants to discuss flat earth. I mentioned it. I didnt say i want to discuss it bro. I disagree with your opinion but i respect it. Lets leave it at that. I am sure if we met face to face we wouldnt have this misunderstanding and we would come to a common ground. Until then lets be civil bro.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her body but not her face. She looks like a mexican pixie. However, I don't like bubble butts. I prefer rakes.
I cant tell if you are trolling or being serious. You dont like bubble butts? But you like girls with no form like rakes?? By pixie you mean a fairy? You are saying Ariana Grande has a face like a fairy?? I am actually curious to who you think looks attractive?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can any smart guy intellectually bond with the average chick?
It seems like a structural issue. You're pulling girls from blue pill venues. Start hanging out at red pill type places, NOT to pick up girls, but just to have fun.

That's kind of the general advice anyhow. Do whatever you like and the girls you meet doing that will tend to have a lot of overlapping interestests.

OR you could just compartmentalize, which takes up way too much brainpower.

I used to work with this girl that was conspiracied out like a nutjob. Would always talk about drinking silver and invivisible aliens. Something about her was HOT. I'd get a boner just talking to her. But when we met, she was busily planning her upcoming wedding.

Just hang out with like minded people, and among those like minded people will be female. Go from there.

Or maybe start your own cult or something. THEN you'd have your pick!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first read the subject, I thought you were referring to something intellectual, like discussing articles from the Wall Street Journal...but your interests appear a bit more "holistic" than that.

My only suggestion...if this is so important to you...is go to the next David Icke event and hit on the best looking girls there. Good luck!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first read the subject, I thought you were referring to something intellectual, like discussing articles from the Wall Street Journal...but your interests appear a bit more "holistic" than that.

My only suggestion...if this is so important to you...is go to the next David Icke event and hit on the best looking girls there. Good luck!
hahah "holistic" is a funny euphemism. Bro I wish I could even talk to then about Wall Street Journal articles but I can't even do that. Most young women are airheads. They have no opinion on even mainstream issues unless its given to them by their College proffesor. Older women are a lot better though. Most young women don't know the first thing about Wallstreet, economics or current events smh. Most Americans are very anti- intellectual in general.

I went on a date with this ex stripper who actually did work her way through college ( I saw pictures of her college graduation). I made a Helen Keller joke and she didn't get it. I asked her "you do know who Helen Keller is right?" ….she goes " yeh she has that TV show"…………da fuq:confused: This "college grad" thought that Helen Keller was Ellen the comedian. This is the quality of college grads.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU CAN'T MAKE A HO A HOUSEWIFE

Ex Strippers will not give you what you want.

As I keep saying, over and over:

80% of a Woman's "Hotness" comes from HER DEDICATION to LOOKING HOT. It doesn't usually fall out of the sky randomly and you have to just find a hot woman with brains. Hot women with brains are about 1% of the population and good luck finding one if you are not a Doctor or a captain of industry etc.

You have to make a choice in life - hot strippers or 6s and 7s who can hold a conversation.....even the hot, clever women generally will refuse to present themselves in short skirts and hair/nails/eyelashes. WHy? Because they are not looking for "hot guys", not past the age of 23 anyway. Plenty of rich girls do, or wealthy girls do, do not conflate this with intelligence. Pay and profession is no guarantee.

Think about it, how many MMA/Bodybuilder guys are genuinely really clever? Very few in my experience. What would you say to a woman who says "I keep dating hot guys with six packs and I just can't find an intelligent one?" They concentrate on this because they have low-brow interests, like sex for the sake of sex.

You can, however, find fairly attractive women with brains who are willing to do the whole sexy hair/skirts stuff for you alone if you ask them. I reject the idea that most women can't look glamour model esque with a bit of a polish. Whenever I go out on the town I am struck by the legions of HB9s who evaoparate the next day. Only snag is if you're a boob man, women with big tits aren't common, but luckily I don't care. Any girl who isn't pug ugly or fat, and puts on a bit of makeup, straightens hair, little skirt and heels - you would be amazed.

You need to chose, or become top 1%. Don't try to find a bright girl in the ranks of ex strippers ffs.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU CAN'T MAKE A HO A HOUSEWIFE

Ex Strippers will not give you what you want.

As I keep saying, over and over:

80% of a Woman's "Hotness" comes from HER DEDICATION to LOOKING HOT. It doesn't usually fall out of the sky randomly and you have to just find a hot woman with brains. Hot women with brains are about 1% of the population and good luck finding one if you are not a Doctor or a captain of industry etc.

You have to make a choice in life - hot strippers or 6s and 7s who can hold a conversation.....even the hot, clever women generally will refuse to present themselves in short skirts and hair/nails/eyelashes. WHy? Because they are not looking for "hot guys", not past the age of 23 anyway. Plenty of rich girls do, or wealthy girls do, do not conflate this with intelligence. Pay and profession is no guarantee.

Think about it, how many MMA/Bodybuilder guys are genuinely really clever? Very few in my experience. What would you say to a woman who says "I keep dating hot guys with six packs and I just can't find an intelligent one?" They concentrate on this because they have low-brow interests, like sex for the sake of sex.

You can, however, find fairly attractive women with brains who are willing to do the whole sexy hair/skirts stuff for you alone if you ask them. I reject the idea that most women can't look glamour model esque with a bit of a polish. Whenever I go out on the town I am struck by the legions of HB9s who evaoparate the next day. Only snag is if you're a boob man, women with big tits aren't common, but luckily I don't care. Any girl who isn't pug ugly or fat, and puts on a bit of makeup, straightens hair, little skirt and heels - you would be amazed.

You need to chose, or become top 1%. Don't try to find a bright girl in the ranks of ex strippers ffs.
yeh i know you can't turn a ho into a house wife. I just mentioned that she was an ex stripper who actually graduated college just so you can know that she is a cute girl with a degree. Even the non hot ones are just as dumb. This is not just exclusive to hot strippers. Regular women hardly ever talk about anything worth talking about.

I think Da Dynamically had it right. I am looking for a guy with a vagina. I just gotta accept women for what they are. They will hardly ever be interested in economics, philosophy and esoteric stuff. For example, most of the political debate channels on YouTube are men. Most of the current event channels are created by men. Men are the ones concerned with the stuff about the nature of reality. Women are more interested in interpersonal relationship stuff. LoveShack forum is mostly women. The level of discourse is not introspective at all.

Im posting a video of Adam Carolla getting women to call in. He wanted them to name 1 plane from World War 2. This was on memorial day. These girls couldn't even name one military aircraft. Women are not interested in history at all. Let alone current events or economics. This is not a hot girl thing.