Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant intellectually bond with women

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My journey is similar to many of the guys here. I found the seduction community at 17, from there i learned about PUA concepts, then i became RedPill, then i progressed to the conspiracy world. I become a 9/11 truther, this led me down the rabbit hole of NWO globalist agendas, then it lead to Mandela effect and Flat earth ( i am not saying i agree but it is interesting) . Now i am at the destination of spirituality. I have put away the conspiracy research and i am looking at the bigger picture of what is the true nature of this world. Are we spiritual beings trapped in this body, how do we escape etc etc.

This journey started with pick up and ended with spirituality with a heavy dose of conspiracy theory in between. I believe my knowledge has grown and my spiritual awakening has happened because of this.

My issue is that my ex is one of these basic carbon copy Starbucks totally unaware girls. Most of them are. The ones that are semi aware are the ones that are heavy into division politics and still think that democrats vs republican actually matters. I am so lonely even when in the company of these women. I bond intellectually. How can any smart guy intellectually bond with the average chick?

You should see their faces when i start talking about globalist agendas, RedPill, flat earth or spirituality. They would rather talk about work, TV shows or gossip about their gfs. So is my only choice to reduce them to play things? Or should i try to find a girl that is on my wavelength?

Most men are idiots too. The guys on this forum may not be as deep down the rabbit hole as i am but at least we can agree about the social conditioning that is happening in America. I would also wager that most men on this forum at least are aware of the globalist agenda. But the average guy can't talk about this stuff because he is brain dead. I have only met a handful of men that i can talk to that are truly aware. Its really lonely. Even among my friends only a very small percentage are aware.

So do i find a girl that is aware or do i just take them for what they are. Its really bothering me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flat earth? That's just stupid. Women don't like gullible men.

A

AJ84

"You should see their faces when i start talking about globalist agendas, RedPill, flat earth or spirituality"

That's where you're losing people. My advice is to stick to like minded people because really, those topics are not ones that easily translate to intectually stimulating conversations with the average person. Most people don't know what red pill is, what the globalist agenda is, will think the flat earth theory is crazy, and are not comfortable discussing anything that sounds like religion. So either stick to like minded people or expand your conversational interests to something less intense and linear.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flat earth? That's just stupid. Women don't like gullible men.
You are a smart guy but your comment is stupid. No matter how bizarre a claim may seem an enlightened man should NEVER ever dismiss a claim without doing the proper research. Ever. This is not the mark of a wise man. The more you know the more you find out that you don't know sh*t. Has not the RedPill taught you anything?

"9/11 was an inside job? Thats just stupid. Women don't like gullible men"
"Feminism being part of a larger govt sponsored war on men? Thats just stupid. Women don't like gullible men"
" The CIA sponsoring inner city drug dealers? Thats just stupid. Women don't like gullible men"

Do you see where I am going with this? People in the past made similar comments as yours and ended up being dead wrong. I am in my early thirties. I lived through the lead up to the Iraq War and saw how the power structure blatantly lied about everything. After I saw that I knew that anything was possible.

1.) This post had nothing to do with women not liking me. I get decent looking women. I can post pics if you want proof. The point of this post is me not liking women enough to keep them. I view women as not very intellectually curious so it makes it difficult to bond. I am wondering how intelligent men do it.

2.) Women these days demand a lot of time. If you want to be in a serious longterm relationship you have to invest a lot of time and money into this woman. The dumbing down of society has impacted women especially hard. Why would I want to invest in something that only cares about dumb sh*t.

3.) I don't think you researched Flat Earth at all. You may not agree with the conclusions but you will leave with a respect for their evidence. It will at least get you thinking. Your comment exposes what is wrong with the American thought process. We have knee jerk reactions to things because we have been brainwashed throughly. I would expect more from a RedPill guy.

4.) Kyrie Irving recently caught some flack for being a flat earther. Does that mean that women don't like him? See how your comment doesn't make sense.

5.) The more I challenge my fundamental believes the more lonely the world gets. Many men and especially women can not do that at all. I would rather talk about ideas. Most women would rather talk about other people.

6.) This site is one of the few places I can go to talk to truly intelligent men.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You should see their faces when i start talking about globalist agendas, RedPill, flat earth or spirituality"

That's where you're losing people. My advice is to stick to like minded people because really, those topics are not ones that easily translate to intectually stimulating conversations with the average person. Most people don't know what red pill is, what the globalist agenda is, will think the flat earth theory is crazy, and are not comfortable discussing anything that sounds like religion. So either stick to like minded people or expand your conversational interests to something less intense and linear.
I feel you bro. But when I am in a relationship with a girl that I might marry, I want her to know the reality of the world. I don't necessarily talk about RedPill with her. But I want her to know that there is a war on men at least. I want her to know why our jobs are being outsourced, I want her to know about Iran Contra etc. So when they look at me like a deer in headlights it hurts my soul. Im like " how can i marry this idiot". Will my kids come out being brainwashed sheep if I marry her and get her genetics. I am not talking about speaking to the average person. I talking about sharing my worldview with my significant other.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of GIRL is going to want to talk about red pill?
It doesn't have to be RedPill. But I at least want them to understand that feminist social justice warriors are helping to destroy our culture. This is what I mean by RedPill. Most women can't even understand this simple concept. Atleast most women in the upper Northeast/ Midatlantic ( where I live). I want them to understand simple concepts like the fact that college is basically a big scam. Most can't even understand that. If I treat them like uninformed people then it shows in my actions and then they complain that I am acting distant.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When you learn about these topics it starts to consume your thoughts. You can never look at the world the same again. You become a different person. You become obsessed with finding out the truth. This is the curse of high intelligence. It is difficult to have to hide this from the average person. You become uninterested in the banal topics that sheep talk about. So this is why it becomes lonely. When your girl is supposed to be your life partner, how can you not share this information with them.

Even when i talk about spirituality, the average girl has no grasp of any type of spirituality. So what can they offer besides sex and entertainment?

Reaction score
It doesn't have to be RedPill. But I at least want them to understand that feminist social justice warriors are helping to destroy our culture. This is what I mean by RedPill. Most women can't even understand this simple concept. Atleast most women in the upper Northeast/ Midatlantic ( where I live). I want them to understand simple concepts like the fact that college is basically a big scam. Most can't even understand that. If I treat them like uninformed people then it shows in my actions and then they complain that I am acting distant.
What are your main points to explaining this to them? I would like to explain it to them too.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When you learn about these topics it starts to consume your thoughts. You can never look at the world the same again. You become a different person. You become obsessed with finding out the truth. This is the curse of high intelligence. It is difficult to have to hide this from the average person. You become uninterested in the banal topics that sheep talk about. So this is why it becomes lonely. When your girl is supposed to be your life partner, how can you not share this information with them.

Reaction score

Even when i talk about spirituality, the average girl has no grasp of any type of spirituality. So what can they offer besides sex and entertainment?
They can't offer anything besides eggs. The rest is smoke and mirrors.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your main points to explaining this to them? I would like to explain it to them too.
I have been researching what is going on in the world ever since I found out about 9/11 being bullsh*t ( over a decade ago i feel down the rabbit hole). I actually fell down the rabbit hole when I first learned about basic PUA/ RedPill principles when i was 17. My main points is that everything we have been taught about the world is wrong. We have been intentionally lied to in order to keep our consciousness limited.

Main Points that i want the future mother of my kids to understand:

1.) College can be a huge scam. Our kids will not go to college unless it is totally free. Lets teach them to be self sufficient. Lets teach our kids real skills.

2.) Most people are sheep that can't think for themselves. Lets teach our kids to questions societal programming.

3.) The power strucute/ govt doesn't care about you. They care about keeping us divided with stupid wedge issues. This is so we can't focus on the real issues. The real issues are that they are destroying the middle class of America through corrupt financial institutions. Pretty soon we won't not have a real middle class. Everyone is getting poorer on purpose.

4.) Feminism is bullsh*t. Period

5.) Question EVERYTHING. Even the very nature of reality. Science is basically now confirming what spirituality has been saying for a while now. Scientist are realizing that this world is just a holograph. What we call matter is actually just computer code. We actually do live in a sort of matrix. This is not some hokey conspiracy theory. This is confirmed by mainstream science. Meta physics confirms what spirituality has been saying for millennia. Our existence is some sort of illusion.

6.) We do have a spiritual nature as humans. Science tries to suppress our spirituality as much as possible. They powers that be don't want us to realize our full potential because then we would not be able to be controlled.

7.) I want my future woman to teach our kids to connect to their spiritual nature through self awareness and possibly meditation. This site helps men spiritually because it opens their eyes and makes then try to reach their full potential.

8.) Most wars are not necessary. They are wars of profit and destruction. What we call patriotism is just naivety. The second Iraq War taught us this.

9.) No one has EVER proven the world to be a globe. The Catholic Church was the organisation that came up with this globe nonsense ( we know how trustworthy the Catholic church is). There is no mathematical proof that the world is a globe. The evidence points to no curvature at all. This sounds insane i know. I thought it was insane too until I did my own research.

10.) Television is meant to program you and dumb you down. Our kids will watch very little television. Most women love TV. Netflix and television are their only hobbies. When i tell women that they should watch documentaries instead of TV they look at me like I am crazy.

11.) The news tells nothing but lies. This is 100% true. We do not have a free press in this nation. Chris Hedges has done a lot of good work on this topic.

This is just a short list of the points I want my future wife to understand. I want my children to grow up understanding this. Have you seen the movie Captain Fantastic with Vigo Mortensen? I don't want to be that extreme but I want a family similar to the kids he had. But most women do not have the ability to understand these self evident concepts. This is why I am feeling lonely even when i have women in my life. They are idiots.

Reaction score
I have been researching what is going on in the world ever since I found out about 9/11 being bullsh*t ( over a decade ago i feel down the rabbit hole). I actually fell down the rabbit hole when I first learned about basic PUA/ RedPill principles when i was 17. My main points is that everything we have been taught about the world is wrong. We have been intentionally lied to in order to keep our consciousness limited.

Main Points that i want the future mother of my kids to understand:

1.) College can be a huge scam. Our kids will not go to college unless it is totally free. Lets teach them to be self sufficient. Lets teach our kids real skills.

2.) Most people are sheep that can't think for themselves. Lets teach our kids to questions societal programming.

3.) The power strucute/ govt doesn't care about you. They care about keeping us divided with stupid wedge issues. This is so we can't focus on the real issues. The real issues are that they are destroying the middle class of America through corrupt financial institutions. Pretty soon we won't not have a real middle class. Everyone is getting poorer on purpose.

4.) Feminism is bullsh*t. Period

5.) Question EVERYTHING. Even the very nature of reality. Science is basically now confirming what spirituality has been saying for a while now. Scientist are realizing that this world is just a holograph. What we call matter is actually just computer code. We actually do live in a sort of matrix. This is not some hokey conspiracy theory. This is confirmed by mainstream science. Meta physics confirms what spirituality has been saying for millennia. Our existence is some sort of illusion.

6.) We do have a spiritual nature as humans. Science tries to suppress our spirituality as much as possible. They powers that be don't want us to realize our full potential because then we would not be able to be controlled.

7.) I want my future woman to teach our kids to connect to their spiritual nature through self awareness and possibly meditation. This site helps men spiritually because it opens their eyes and makes then try to reach their full potential.

8.) Most wars are not necessary. They are wars of profit and destruction. What we call patriotism is just naivety. The second Iraq War taught us this.

9.) No one has EVER proven the world to be a globe. The Catholic Church was the organisation that came up with this globe nonsense ( we know how trustworthy the Catholic church is). There is no mathematical proof that the world is a globe. The evidence points to no curvature at all. This sounds insane i know. I thought it was insane too until I did my own research.

10.) Television is meant to program you and dumb you down. Our kids will watch very little television. Most women love TV. Netflix and television are their only hobbies. When i tell women that they should watch documentaries instead of TV they look at me like I am crazy.

11.) The news tells nothing but lies. This is 100% true. We do not have a free press in this nation. Chris Hedges has done a lot of good work on this topic.

This is just a short list of the points I want my future wife to understand. I want my children to grow up understanding this. Have you seen the movie Captain Fantastic with Vigo Mortensen? I don't want to be that extreme but I want a family similar to the kids he had. But most women do not have the ability to understand these self evident concepts. This is why I am feeling lonely even when i have women in my life. They are idiots.
So was the bombing of the Ariana Grande concert a hoax too?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So was the bombing of the Ariana Grande concert a hoax too?
I don't want to get into specific hoaxes brother. Been there and done that. Its pointless really. Please private message me if you want my opinion on that topic. I want to mainly focus on how this relates to women since this isn't a conspiracy website. Just know that your news channels are full of lies. This is no exaggeration. Most of what is reported as news is nothing more than propaganda. The war on terror is complete bs much like the war on drugs. This is part of the reason we are SoSuave members. If TV didn't have an agenda we wouldn't need to create online communities where men can learn the truth about the world.

I am not asking for a unicorn. I am just asking for a 6.5/10 girl in looks that is aware of the ways society tries to program us. Maybe that is a unicorn in todays world.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do i find a girl that is aware or do i just take them for what they are. Its really bothering me.
I get where you are coming from. Its great to bond with someone on an intellectual level.

I look for a girl that's hot, is into me, and exhibits good emotional behavior. Its hard to find and sometimes I wonder if I should step down on the looks scale, but I can't stay interested in girls that aren't attractive. So I keep
going after what I want, and try not to waste time on things that aren't.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever tried dating a girl that works in a STEM field? Some are pretty cute and fun. The gal I date now is a math teacher and pretty fun and gets along with the family. She does have her moments, like literally. Here's a convo from yesterday.

Me. Hey I need my moms sweater back quick before they leave for Alaska.
Her: sure, I can drop it off right now I'm off work. Their place or yours?
Me: well I probably wouldn't show up at their place at 11pm at night. Mine, swing by, driving home right now and hopping in the shower soon.

30 mins later....

Me: hey, you showing up?
Her: well I drove by and didn't see your truck and no lights were on......I didn't think you were home yet
Me: Did you knock on the door? I was waiting around for you.
Her: no.

This woman has a Masters in math, head coach of track and field at her high school, deals blackjack, teaches as an adjunct community college. Super smart education wise, but she does stupid **** like any other person. And common sense about figuring out a problem that she hasn't seen before, she turns into a little girl and gets frustrated. Sometimes I want to spank the woman for the dumb things she says or does. But people do dumb **** all the time.

You're giving the women you're dating too much credit. You're looking for this deep meaningful connection and you should be trying to have fun. I think you need to raise standards and keep dating. The woman that sticks in there and hangs around will be the one that's super hot for you. A lot of women don't care about the future and worry about the now. You can't expect early 20 somethings hotties that work at Starbucks to be all into deep thinking about stuff

Billtx49

Reaction score
A great womanly conspiracy theory rant. Look up the word obsession.

Last edited: