Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cancels date for tonight says she's sick

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me it's the oldest excuse in the book.

We were texting fine last night finalizing time/place.

Just now she texts saying she's been throwing up all morning, feels miserable that she may have caught a stomach bug from a co-worker. Then proceeds to say she's busy with work all week and "this sucks I'm sorry :("

Get the inkling it's a lie but who knows. Anyone else get blown off with the "I'm sick" excuse often?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she offers to meet up at later date then she is probably legit.

I would give it a week before I contacted her again. And when you do, just make it something very simple(drinks only) and entirely on your terms. Don't go out of your way.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will ask things to see if i'm learning something too :)

when you invited her out? why was you texting her? did she said another day for it?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
I will ask things to see if i'm learning something too :)

when you invited her out? why was you texting her? did she said another day for it?
We started talking off Okc and texting was just an easier next step. I never call to make plans and have 99% success rate. No she didn't offer another day.

I don't plan on contacting her again, wether a legitimate reason or not she canceled it's up to her to reinitiate/suggest getting together again.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said she was busy with work all week

then that was her saying she was not interested

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just had to add the busy work thing to make damn sure it appears as a solid excuse. Man, they used to just give you one lie, now it has to be doubled up lol

I don't plan on contacting her again, wether a legitimate reason or not she canceled it's up to her to reinitiate/suggest getting together again.
Perfect.

To make dating life simple and less stressful, I only respond (literally or emotionally) to female indicators of medium to high interests, not excuses or anything else.

Btw here's an easy way to fvck with a chick who's making a BS excuse. If she TXTs you her excuse, like being busy with work blah blah, to flake on a date, do not respond for as long as you can. I can go for days on that easily. She will try several times to make sure you've got the message, that her "good girl" image hasn't been damaged in your head. Be sure that she doesn't give a fvck about you, but she cares very much about your perception of her. Not giving her a clear, instant indication that you buy her BS will make her hamster spin spin spin like crazy.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
When she said she was busy with work all week

then that was her saying she was not interested
I thought this too then I remembered when we first started chatting (last monday) I asked about her work schedule and she said she works third shifts at a restaurant as a server/bartender and Mondays were generally her only days off which is why we had it set for tonight. So makes me wonder if she's being honest or not but! That's not to say I'm still going to pursue or try again. Up to her now to do that.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
tryst type said:
Something tells me it's the oldest excuse in the book.

We were texting fine last night finalizing time/place.

Just now she texts saying she's been throwing up all morning, feels miserable that she may have caught a stomach bug from a co-worker. Then proceeds to say she's busy with work all week and "this sucks I'm sorry :("

Get the inkling it's a lie but who knows. Anyone else get blown off with the "I'm sick" excuse often?
Judge nismo is gonna tell you that this is a rejection. She ain't interested. Your princess is in another castle. Go ghost.

A woman who is interested will find a way to meet up. She also won't confuse you.

Case closed. Exit stage left.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much what the guys said, the confirmation that it was an excuse came right after when she said she is busy all week...it was more like a preventive strike to make sure you didnt come with a counteroffer.

The fact that she didnt come with a counteroffer herself in an other evidence of her lack of interest.

Anyway again the guys told you well, when a girl is interested in you will do her best to make the two of you to meet or at least put you in a condition of asking her out through implicite suggestions.

Ahh b1tch please "Today Im sick and from tomorrow Ill be busy with work"

Even worse that "sorry", thast sorry doesnt mean that she is sorry that the two of you cant meet, she is actually sorry to herself for feeling like a cvnt after giving you an illusion.

When a girl says "sorry" its hardly an apology more likely a manipulation or a self help in her rationalization.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I get a text from her last night:

"Hey I hope you had a good holiday. I've been really sick and was in the hospital Tuesday. I've been really busy with work and school and on top of being sick I don't think right now I have much time for any other distractions. If when things settle down a bit and I'm up for it ill be in touch"

My response: Ok enjoy the holidays

Her: Thanks you too

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:

"Hey I hope you had a good holiday. I've been really sick and was in the hospital Tuesday. I've been really busy with work and school and on top of being sick I don't think right now I have much time for any other distractions. If when things settle down a bit and I'm up for it ill be in touch"

And that will be the last time you hear from her. She knew her job and school schedule beforehand.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:

Lol so lets recap:

"Im sick" = not going out with you now

"I will be busy all week" = not going out any soon

"I have no time in general" = not going out even later

"If Ill up for it ..." = Dont call me, not interested at all.

Well guess at least there are no more doubts ;)

While a "maybe" is not a good sign, and "if" is even worse.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm up.to it , that puts you into waiting mode and her in the drivers seat. You'd have to.wrestle**** the situation to.regain frame IF she ever contacted you again. Other stuff could or could not be legit but it indicate very low interest. Not worth the time investment to me.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told you in very clear words that you're a mere distraction that comes after pretty much everything else in her life. You're not even a distraction good enough to take her mind off busy work, like her TV.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Jitterbug is correct.

"Distraction" can be very good or very bad depending on context.

I need (or want) a distraction = I want casual s@x with you even though I'm not exactly single.

I don't have time for a distraction = I have little to no interest in you so going on a date feels like a chore.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah I pretty had deleted her number when she canceled because of being "sick" when she texted yesterday I knew it was her because of what she said. I hadn't even thought I'd hear from her again so it's kind of a *****y move on her part to get in touch once more just to reiterate the hint she was giving. Good thing I'm way over it.

Just another example of a girl's interest level can go from hot to instantly cold. Seeing as this was a chick off Okc and we'd never met, I'm not a bit surprised.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tryst,
Yeah Jitterbug is right,if there is too much supporting evidence its probably false,if you are chucking technicolour yawns,you will just say sorry can't make it,sick as a Dog!...No its just low interest keep moving on!