Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you use a womans' willingness to make time for you as an interest gauge?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's something I've done for a while...I've always believed if a woman is REALLY interested in spending time with you, she'll make time for you. If she's always busy whenever you call her up and want to do something, I take that as an indicator of low interest.

Now some women just DO have a lot to do, but I expect them to counter-offer with another time. Do you think it's a good gauge of interest, or should I be worried about excluding legitimately interested women that are just too busy?

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, "too busy" is "just not interested enough to make some time" - people make time for whats important to them... Genuinely busy folks will still make "windows" known...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
It's something I've done for a while...I've always believed if a woman is REALLY interested in spending time with you, she'll make time for you. If she's always busy whenever you call her up and want to do something, I take that as an indicator of low interest.

Now some women just DO have a lot to do, but I expect them to counter-offer with another time. Do you think it's a good gauge of interest, or should I be worried about excluding legitimately interested women that are just too busy?
Squirrels you have been here way to long to be asking a basic question such as this one. I tell you here is a guy that has been here since 2003 and he asks the most basic questions.

But there is a lesson learned in this thread. DON"T HAVE 5000 POSTS ON SOSUAVE TALKING ABOUT THE GAME. My best advice to you is to get out there and live the game instead of talking about the game.

Get out there.. Stay off sosuave for a month and spin some fvcking plates.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Squirrels you have been here way to long to be asking a basic question such as this one. I tell you here is a guy that has been here since 2003 and he asks the most basic questions.

But there is a lesson learned in this thread. DON"T HAVE 5000 POSTS ON SOSUAVE TALKING ABOUT THE GAME. My best advice to you is to get out there and live the game instead of talking about the game.

Get out there.. Stay off sosuave for a month and spin some fvcking plates.
Man...you stay out there long enough, you start to ask a lot of questions. Especially when you see people from sources you used to trust, like this one, whining about every which thing. You start to wonder if maybe you're shooting yourself in the foot.

That's all I was asking, and it sounds like I got the confirmation I wanted.

I haven't posted on here in a while, and my "game" has been slack for the last 3-4 months now.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is correct. "I'm Busy" in woman talk means "I'm not interested."

But you should know this Squirrels...come on pull yourself together man.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who is interested in you will let you know she is. You just have to observe the behavior. If she's going out of her way to be intimate with you, she's probably interested.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't cut and dry, I think I know why squirrels is asking.

What if a woman was doing the old "hard to get" routine?

I think some classy, quality, "classic lady" types would sneak under the radar and be cast aside if you used it as a hard and fast indicator.

The expression "coy" comes to mind.

Yes, it's a gauge, but it should be coupled with other indicators before passing final judgement.

If she's always busy whenever you call her up and want to do something, I take that as an indicator of low interest.
Then again, when I've previously encountered sketchiness about nailing down plans, I've thrown out: "Look, stop ƒucking around. Us getting together should be fun, not pulling teeth." and made a decision based on the reaction. Often, it draws out the counter-offer because it acknoweledges her game, shows your frustration, and demonstrates... uh... balls. Other times, it's met with attitude. Sayonara in the case of the latter: "I don't need an explanation, I need you to sh¡t or get off the pot."

Yes, a woman making time is an indication of interest, but, I've overheard women in my own family talking about playing these games to test a man's interest.

If you give up, you were a wussbag scummer interested for the short-term lay. If you persist, you have moxie and "deeper intentions".

Bottom line: it's one of many indicators, but it has to be used with other indications for a proper assesment of interest because it could be a bogus game/sh¡t test.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not interested in the "hard to get" routine. What I'm interested in is "legitimately busy". I mean, you have to expect a "good woman" (and I use the term loosely) to have things going on in HER life as well. I don't expect her to be TOO available. But if I'm running up against a whole week of BS, I usually write her off as undateable or not all that interested.

I have deeper problems than women right now...I probably SHOULD take a year or so off from them. I just feel like I'm losing good time, though.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then that's a different problem. If she's too busy for you, than she's too busy for you. Do you want to be with a chick that's always too busy to spend time with her?

Too busy is a joke. People are too busy to do things that matter because they throw away a 1/3rd of the day in front of the tube.

If you are asking because of a particular chick, drop the "stop ƒucking around" bomb on her and give her a shot across the bow before you give her das boot.

undateable
Now there's an under-used expression around here. Haven't read that one in a while.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, the definition of "interested woman" is "woman who makes time".

Even the ones who like to have the hot monkey sex with you, aren't necessarily that interested.

This is why, when you get past the college age, you should schedule dates in advance the old fashioned way, rather than casually saying "what are you doing? Want to come hang out (now)?" The busiest med school student on earth doesn't get coursework or internship hours out of the blue, by surprise. These things are scheduled a week or more in advance. If she just doesn't know her schedule, you need to take the hint. You shouldn't risk being some pest who can't read between the lines.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine stole my line.
The "hard to get" mentality is so deeply embedded in women's thinking that it is tough to separate the genuinely busy woman from this "high school mindset " who play "hard to get ".

There is another factor at work here and that is the AW mentality.
I strike many women who are still living with the " live remains of their previous disaster ".( an LTR or a decayed marriage)
Many times these women are just "out on the town to test the waters".
They are either not really available to be in any new relationship OR not mentally and emotionally fit to be in one. Thes women seek out AFCs to boost their ego . These women are not "available " and have very little time to go out with you BECAUSE they are still in their previous relationship-actually or emotionally . They are sometimes 'branch swinging' but usually they are just on some 'ego rebuild mission' and YOU are the guy that they have picked to help that process. You get NOTHING from these women EXCEPT immediate sex. When you actually dare to want them to act as if they value you and your time and involvement they start pulling away or accuse you of being possesive and demanding. Avoid these women they are just all about THEM.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some times they make time ...sometimes they don't ! !

does it have to do with interest level ? ? maybe, but who cares ! !

keep spinning plates and put her on the back burner ....what do you really

have to lose making a call every couple weeks or so ..... afraid your ego

might be bruised ? as long as you dont go all oneitis on a chick, who cares if

they play hard to get, I mean come on fellas if you got 2 chicks and you

like one better ...who you going to give time too ?

keep on keepin on ! ! !

They're not magical princesses with special powers ...they're people ...

:rockon:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best relationships have been with women who would run on 3 hours of sleep so they could be with me. One of them was even working a full time office job in the daytime, waiting tables at night, and she would still stay up till 3am with me.

There are times I still miss that one........

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes time for you = High Interest Level.

If she is busy, she needs to fire right away with a counter offer.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:

If she is busy, she needs to fire right away with a counter offer.
Bingo.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Does not make time for you =/= Low Interest Level.