Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can BPD woman really change?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she bounced after I found her twitter.

I thought she said she's not from America?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Just_a_theory said:
Psychology is an infant, and in 50 years time this whole thread would be considered primitive thinking.
Not a chance in hell if we continue on this current path. We are already witnessing not just a halt in advancement but a regression. Western psychology is a (blue pilled) joke as it stands.

The reasons are obvious.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
BPD's hunt weak men. PUAs are almost all reformed captain save-a-ho's so thats why most of us have run into them. I had my own run in with a japanese girl in brazil, she was haywire.

I know a friend's mom who is a bpd, she is a nut and half... always stealing conversations and making them focused on herself, then crying or presenting drama and airing her dirty laundry to perfect strangers then swinging back to being an evil ***** to her mentally abused son and husband, then swinging back to being kinda and caring and crying then back again.... over and over.

My friend has some problems... this would be why.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
BPD's hunt weak men. PUAs are almost all reformed captain save-a-ho's so thats why most of us have run into them. I had my own run in with a japanese girl in brazil, she was haywire.

I know a friend's mom who is a bpd, she is a nut and half... always stealing conversations and making them focused on herself, then crying or presenting drama and airing her dirty laundry to perfect strangers then swinging back to being an evil ***** to her mentally abused son and husband, then swinging back to being kinda and caring and crying then back again.... over and over.

My friend has some problems... this would be why.
Ha, funny that this particular view has just been aired; saw my ex for the first time after 15 months NC last week in a coffee shop with her new guy..... went into my local supermarket today, and her friends guy and his kid, and this new guy were in there....think that the new guy noted that I was there... in the queue on the way out, i saw the new guy bending down kindly to the friends child and we caught each others eye. He is the spitting image of me in build and eye colour (although rather swarthy coloured in skin) and has the same kindly eyes as myself....I kinda saw myself in him..... really strange........ I sympathise with him....he has yet to find out the hell which will be unleashed on him.......

Another point of note is that I did a job at a spiritualist church last week and saw the ex for a second time..... all i can say is if ever witches existed, shes one!!!!!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense - but she's not exactly "HOT as HELL".

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney, you know I like you and you have some great input, but for the love of God will you please put an age on your profile if you're gonna post in the Mature Men's forum?

How long have you been a SoSuave member now? I don't like deleting your posts.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
TonyBaloney, you know I like you and you have some great input, but for the love of God will you please put an age on your profile if you're gonna post in the Mature Men's forum?

How long have you been a SoSuave member now? I don't like deleting your posts.
Your majesty, I humbly apologize... ;) I shall go and re arrange my profile to show aged 39...

Thank you Rollo fo your remarkable insights on so many topics, long may they continue.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never forget the last BPD girl I was with. She was super sexy she was a MILF. She fooled me into almost being a beta provider. The guy she is with now has declared himself father of her 2 bastard children that she collect money on each month.

On facebook she puts up his pics taking care of her bastard baby, and then posts a link to a dating website.

Look at this chump on facebook:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/73494139891602352919513.jpg/

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I would like 5string to chime in on this - his wife is BPD, and she apparently is controlling it. Maybe I will send him a pm if I don't hear from him.
True words have been said here which I will not duplicate. I will just tell you about my situation. It may seem familiar to others, all or in part. Know that my wife has actually been diagnosed.

Four years ago we met. Instant attraction, fun to talk to, educated, completely hot to say the least and she put me on the pedestal in the honeymoon part of the relationship. Mind blowing sex. She was the most feminine woman I had ever encountered. Even talked like an 18 yr old cheerleader. Who could resist right?

Then came the anger and I could not figure out wtf I did to deserve the abuse. Then came the abandonment issues. Always threatening to take off and end it. I had no idea what was going on. It was driving me crazy so I went to a psych and explained what was going on. That's when I got my first hint about bpd. Then I started to study cluster b which led me to this site.

I had even drawn up the divorce papers at this point. Anyway, I made her get help. The doc put her on meds and she's been an angel for the past 3 yrs.

She had come from an abusive, dysfunctional family with bigtime daddie issues to put it mildy. You guys need to listen to others on this forum who have dealt with this sh1t. Know the red flags. Be prepared to walk away if need be. Your overall mental and physical well being will be at stake. Take it from uncle 5string....these chicks can fvck you up bad. Worse than you could possibly imagine.

Cluster b's cannot be cured, especially bpd. At best, you might be able to manage the condition and I seem to be the only one who has been able to do so that I know of. Time will tell, but don't think for a moment that I don't have the ability to walk away because I do. I will not tolerate disrespect or any further bpd nonsense and she knows it. Wish me luck.

Caveat......I will be the first one to say that one should never get involved with a cluster b. Chances are you will lose your sanity, your manhood and possibly your soul.

Anyone may feel free to pm me if they wish.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
My bPD ex-gf is still doing well with my replacement as far as I know and they've been together for going on a year and a half. In the last month we were together, the doctor put her on abilify. She almost immediately started acting like a normal human being, and from what I know she is still acting normal (much like 5string's wife) for this past year and a half.

She's been living with the new guy for quite a while. Mind you, when she wasn't on this effective medication and "acting normal" she was able to maintain a relationship for 3 years, so who know what the hell is really going on.
bradd

I don't even think the shrinks "really know" what's going on to be honest with you. It's all complicated and comorbid in my opinion. Many things in play that's for sure. All I know is my situation seems to be working. She is aware of her DX and accepts it which I think plays a big part. Plus, good or bad, I have a strong personality. I can't be pushed around easily so I have control for the most part. As I said, time will always reveal the true nature of everything in life.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
BPD's respond best to clear, set firm boundaries, it really is the only approach that works , they step outside them they must be held responsible/accountable for their actions, you cannot afford to pander to them, they will twist and slither like an eel to get round it, dont get angry, dotn get mad, dont try and get emotional with them, once the tears or anger starts, you put the brake on and cala halt to the engagement and get some time out.
you cant play a game with someone when only they know and command the rules

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes boundaries and being strong etc etc bla bla bla....been there done that.....the strongest guy will break after the 7th night in a row of no sleep as she screams and shouts for hours on end.

Nothing you can do or say will stop them or calm them down. they then start getting violent and breaking down doors as you try and move to another room to get some peace. (remember this is taken as you abandoning them)

they cannot be alone so they follow you everywhere you go all the while shouting having circular arguments about something that happened years ago that you thought was resolved.

You try and leave the house they hold onto your leg, you get into the car they jump on the bonnet. you cannot get away ever so you have to plan to secretly leave them while they are out otherwise you will end up as insane as they are.

so that's what I did. So I abandoned her. and the cycle continues.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very insightful comments here on BPD women.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker is right. Especially those of you who commented about boundaries. I set mine and they are non negotiable and the consequences of over stepping those boundaries are well known and defined.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think the typical raging BPD woman once you reach a certain point it would be crystal clear you need to walk away from them. The far more insidious BPD type is the Waif, the kinds that don't rage and direct their anger inwards. I think they end up doing more damage because you don't know until it's too late what you're dealing with, and by then you're hooked.