Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

California passes "Sanctuary state" bill

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Illegals aren't needed in the field. Corporations need to pay citizens what they want in order to do the work.

I always laugh at my brothers liberal friends who say minimum wages need to rise to a "living wage", but who have no issue with illegals working for a pittance under the table.
I don't believe in a minimum wage, and have no problem with illegals working what other people call a "pittance," but what the illegal and the company agree on. The market exists whether government tries to manipulate it or not. It's kind of like game - you can hate it, but it goes on with or without you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd guess most of us have a leaky shack with eight people in it somewhere in our lineage. Thank goodness for that cultural invasion, or we wouldn't be here.

And yeah, their value system is very different. Simply put, they work hard. They work so hard that they put white people to shame by comparison. There might be a wage that would be high enough to make a typical American work in a farm field or slaughterhouse, but it would be several times higher than what is paid right now, and deal a crushing blow to several industries. Independent restaurants can barely stay afloat due to food costs right now, pay the wages of a good factory job to ag workers, and food prices would skyrocket.

Right-wing reactionism is bad for business and bad for the economy. Politicians will use these ideas to get elected, but they're never going to get implemented. It's ok though, they'll just blame the damn libruls and the voters will elect them again.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already been tried at the state level, with disastrous results. Right-wing nut ball ideas are great at getting politicians elected, but they would wreck the economy if we actually implemented them.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...rgias-immigration-law-backfires/#4588955b492a
The Law Of Unintended Consequences: Georgia's Immigration Law Backfires (may 2012)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/14/alabama-immigration-law-workers (Oct 2011)
Alabama immigration: crops rot as workers vanish to avoid crackdown

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already been tried at the state level, with disastrous results. Right-wing nut ball ideas are great at getting politicians elected, but they would wreck the economy if we actually implemented them.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...rgias-immigration-law-backfires/#4588955b492a
The Law Of Unintended Consequences: Georgia's Immigration Law Backfires (may 2012)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/14/alabama-immigration-law-workers (Oct 2011)
Alabama immigration: crops rot as workers vanish to avoid crackdown
Western civilisation doesn't want to work in the field... 12 hours a day starting at 5am until sun down, always back bending and on your knees....

That manual labor is intense.

Why you think the Governement is given BILLIONS in SUBSIDIES to Agricultural communities? You actually in Africa buy American Rice cheaper than the local market farmer... why? Because US and Europeans farmers are dumbing the market, thanks to subsidies.... Yes, its 10% of the economy and 1 % of the people employed...

The reality farmers are more and more suffering cause they have no renewal labor force other than ''illegal immigrants'' and the job is extremely demanding ... even if they are compensated for it... Farmers suicide rate is hiking up... and most of them have their woman become house wives...

It's why illegal immigrants are ''tolerated'' they take the jobs no one wants.

In a technological and advance technologies.. no one want a manual job

Why you think the Plumber can charge 500$ an hour and tell you he's too busy? While the Big Firm Lawyer will charge 200$ and beg you to take him?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a GREAT example of what I mean when our culture is in danger from this invasion.

When illegals come in with an attitude that they don't mind 8 of them living in a leaky shack.......they bring wages down to the level that to compete with them WE have to be willing to live as 8 people crammed into a leaky shack.

Their value system is VERY different from ours and if we let them come and do this, we will be tearing our standard of living down to the lowest common denominator.
A wage is what two parties agree to. Who are you to say what someone else should earn or pay if they don't have a problem with it? Are you a union rep? Liberal congressman? There's no need for a third party to regulate what two parties have already agreed to. You're leaning on government to "fix" the market so it suits your needs or make you feel better.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I agree to that. But when you add illegals, I completely disagree.

However when you allow an invasion by a different culture with a different acceptance towards an acceptable wage or quality of life, you cause poverty and irreversible damage to the standard of living to the citizens.

Market driven wages are fine. Market driven wages with a large dose of illegals impacting wages, no way.
Fair enough - I respect that! I see it a little differently - in many ways I prefer cultures from south of the border. However I admit they are simultaneously more conservative (Catholic) and liberal (Marxist). Still, I think that money is the ultimate "value system," and illegals will find a way to come here if the price is right, no matter how difficult we make it.