Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Burn This Into Your Brains

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Courtesy of Victory Unlimited :

one of the most true statements ever made on this forum ......

But any woman who truly values what she's got in her man would NEVER repeatedly put that relationship at risk by continuing to indulge in "questionable" behaviors. Whenever somebody KNOWS what it takes to please you and THEN chooses NOT to----well that speaks more about their true interest level in you than it does about what kind of man YOU are.
this is something we all need to live by

Don't rationalize disrespect as a sign of interest !

peace out
:rockon:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great quote but let's face it, there are plenty of CPT-Sav-a-Hos who will dispute this or make any number of excuses for the women.

This has probably gone on since ancient times...

Dietzcoi

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to think it reflects more on their positive morality with respect to relationships than it does to their interest level.

Some people have a "cheat" bug that is there no matter how much interest they have in whomever they're with. Many a cheating man or woman confessed that they "love" their partner/spouse when asked, but cheated anyway. Some people have no problem compartmentalizing relationships and have more than enough genuine affection/interest for 2 or more people.

Humans just don't always behave logically. Sure, it'd be logical to not put a relationship you value at risk, but does that always happen? I don't think so. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
...Don't rationalize disrespect as a sign of interest ! ...
That's a fvcking scary concept! :nervous:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
Don't rationalize disrespect as a sign of interest !
:rockon:
On this point, I fully agree.

I think I might have lost context of VU's remark with my first response now that I think about it. But oh well, its a point worth making anyway.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps this is a separate thread, but it ties in here as well.

Not trying to be too analytical, but more and more each day I'm finding out that people do things "because they can" and worry about the ramifications later. Thus, a girlfriend who treats a guy like crap -- if he comes back for more, if she can secure another man, if she gets rewarded by her friends, etc. -- does it because she can.

It's simple supply and demand. I'm soon to leave the city in which I live and by my count, there are a lot more men than women here (typical Rocky Mtn. region city). Women -- be it single, divorcee, average or below average looking, etc. -- usually have an AFC on their arm. (Trust me, this town is the AFC capital of the world, too; never seen so many puppy dogs in my life.) And these women constantly have uppity attitudes -- some of the stuff thrown my way (thankfully I didn't take it) was insane.

Why? BECAUSE THEY CAN: supply and demand, more women than men.

Funny how when I've visited L.A. or Honolulu or other big cities where there are tons of beautiful women, the attitude changes. Women are VERY aware of the supply and demand dynamic. It's easy to chat up a woman when there is COMPETITION. I was stunned at how friendly the beautiful Hawaiian women were. Why? There was a 9.5 about every 20 feet.

Supply and demand/because they can. Be wary of this.

The questionable behaviors as said in this initial post? They happen because a woman knows she can get away with it and in turn, be rewarded for it.

Last edited:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC is bang on the money.

theres a reason women starve themselves - because they are aware that it increases their demand when compared to the other women (ie. supply).

theres a reason guys spend hours in the gym - some its just to be healthy, but a LOT do it to be attractive to the opposite sex. at least 75% of those buff guys are out of shape 5 years after getting married. about 25% of them keep working out - and they were usually teh ones who were doing it for health.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post West.

I know exactly what you are saying; I am originally from the rockies and the female:men ratio is almost always in their favor. Out east, at least in the northeast, i think that there is more of a balance, at least in terms of numbers. The female:men ratio is typically equal or even better (for men), but the overall quality is lower. Relativity, man. Einstein was right.

I also think that is a product of our times. Women are in such a different light socially than they used to be, and this topic has been discussed ad nauseum, but the socio-cultural effect is just a fertile medium for the 'do it if they can' dynamic.