Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble bans guns

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ever I had another reason not to use this pro-feminist app it's this.I just read in the news where Bumble will not allow any more pictures with guns in them on their site.I have done quite well with gun pics in the past on my dating profiles..just another swipe at real men imo....what do you think ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wish they would ban duck faces as all those do for me is make me think of going duck hunting with my guns.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish they would ban duck faces as all those do for me is make me think of going duck hunting with my guns.
I used to just post a couple of pics of me in Desert Storm holding the old M16A1 rifle and some hunting pics as well.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how disallowing gun pics on Bumble makes it safer. If anything it makes its more dangerous, because now you don't know who is into guns and who isn't.
Guns are very popular amongst girls in my state. For a while pics of girls at the gun range was more trendy than their stupid snap chat filters.

And @MidnightCity, 22% of females own guns! I've dated several that own them. They usually seek men that are into guns as well. Its a way to set yourself apart from the crowd and have something in common.

On a side note...The chic that runs bumble used to work for Tinder. She got sideways with them and filed a sexual harassment lawsuit and won. That's where she got the start up money for Bumble.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guns are very difficult to own legally in nyc and I’m not really a criminal so yea.....that doesn’t really have a bearing on my masculinity. But I wonder what the numbers are for women that own dogs or are animal lovers in general
US cities that are tough on guns like LA,and especially Chicago are the ones with the highest crime rates.The cities with the lowest crime rates make it easy to own a gun.Libtards in NYC and Chicago can kill themselves off though as far as I'm concerned the world will be a better place if they do.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You caught me. Pudgey, soft liberal snowflake. That’s me
At least you admit it..My country azz would go crazy in NYC...I need to shoot my weapons AT LEAST once a week just to blow off some steam.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really related about guns but I notice that european cities where violence is common happen to have thugs and immigrants to behave the best.

On the other side peaceful and safe low violence enviroments (till 10yrs ago) are the ones where you cant even hit the main train station without unwanted attention.

It seems to me that in a globalized world where no enviroment is disconnected from others, violence in some way or an other tends to level up.

Btw I own guns but at the same time I realize most of europeans (southerns especially) clearly lack the education and temper to make a good use of them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ever I had another reason not to use this pro-feminist app it's this.I just read in the news where Bumble will not allow any more pictures with guns in them on their site.I have done quite well with gun pics in the past on my dating profiles..just another swipe at real men imo....what do you think ?
You should probably see a therapist.

It's okay to like guns, but you won't pick up any ***** by putting guns all over your profile. It's the same concept as pictures of your new sports car, albeit even worse because guns are killing machines and death doesn't make women feel comfortable (all dating sites cater to women). People don't care about your fetish nearly as much as you do.