bubble inside lip after cankersore

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg what's that bubble doing? it's real big, can measure about 1 mm or half a mm I think (not good with measure but it's pretty big)

it's almost transparent and it's scary, why are wierd things happening to me?! damn NY! I come home from Ny and get all these wierd feelings, NY REALLY sucks

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's New York, what do you expect? Of course, you could also just go see a dentist...

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon, I hate shelling out a hundred just to be checked by a dentist, they always want the money first, then check second, I have no health insurance and don't threat me with "are you gonna die tomorrow?" thing to convince me, I've heard it a million time

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then just check with a doctor. Walk in, show the bubble and say it's probably nothing but you want to make sure. That won't cost hundreds...

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Then just check with a doctor. Walk in, show the bubble and say it's probably nothing but you want to make sure. That won't cost hundreds...
I've done that before, trust me, everything in maine is cheap

I go, they dentist is like "no sir, before I check, do you..." and so on

I can't noone knows about this...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do it the mans way -burst it. Then it will just heal in about a week

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pop it, its probably just something benign like an insect larvae cocoon. :)

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like what i get when i'm stressed. I chew on the inside of my lips when doing assignments and stuff like that. Pop it should be alright. If there is more than one and they are filled with puss, welcome to the wonderful world of oral herpies simplex (cold sores).
LOL

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man i chewed yup my lips real bad 2 weeks ago. i had novocaine, so coundt feel it. it still hurts and bleeds at night.:(

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, you guys are scaring me... telling me diseases to insect eggs... oh god... oh... *faints*

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is nothing. It will go away in a few days, it is just a bit of left over from a canker sore. I get them from time to time myself. It will go away within a week, if it hasn't you should get it checked out.