Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bro split: Chest, Back, Legs vs Chest/Back, Legs, Shoulders/Arms

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made MASSIVE gains on Arnold's blueprint to cut (stayed in phase 1 for 6-8 weeks just increasing weight and slowing the reps down a bit to switch it up).

Then I had lost some of those gains because of school and stuff.

Now since new years I've been trying Arnold's Blueprint to mass. But I find the volume to simply be too high. Also because I took a break I don't think my body's ready for it. Been getting lower back pain from the deadlifts. I had basically not done any deadlifts either for months during the Blueprint to cut, now that I think of it.

So yesterday I decided to just do chest while ignoring the back. I feel as though this might be better for an intermediate like myself. 6ft 1, 190 lbs. I feel as though I'll be taking some of the strain off my spine that I get while doing all the exercises antagonistically a la Arnold.

Feel like I've never had such a good chest workout since I can just focus 100% on chest. Tomorrow I'll be doing back, and I'll let you guys know what that routine looks like and how I feel afterwards.

Only downside to this specific brosplit would be that there's no arm/shoulder day, but I'd be doing chest/back/legs twice a week. Opinions please for a person of my size/weight/strength. I can bench more btw if I go lower reps, I just don't.

Anyways tell me ur opinions please.

So here's the routine:

Bench
Reps 30 12 10 8 6
KG 40 50 55 57.5 60

Incline Bench
Reps 30 12 10 8 6
KG 30 37.5 40 42.5 45

Flies
Reps 30 12 10 8 6
KG 10 12 14 16 18

Dips
Reps 30 12 10 8 6
KG body weight with big rubber bands

Cable crossover chest fly (upper pec)
Reps 30 12 10 8 6
KG 5 7.5 10 12.5 15

Dumbbell pullover
Reps 30 12 10 8 6
KG 16 18 20 22 24

Hanging leg raise
4 x 25

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arnold was a guy who could afford to work out for a full time job, PLUS he was on gear.

If you have those luxuries his routine is the goods, if not, there is nothing wrong with a bro split for an intermediate.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chest/Triceps
Back/Biceps/Forearms
Legs/Shoulders
Abs 3x weekly
10 minute cardio warm-up

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the best bro-split?

I been slowly modifying it cuz I don't want to neglect shoulders/arms, which I basically don't have in there right now. I'll see what I do.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the best bro-split?

I been slowly modifying it cuz I don't want to neglect shoulders/arms, which I basically don't have in there right now. I'll see what I do.
Are you referring to what I posted?

It works best for me. I can hit each body part twice a week, hard, with 2 days rest between.
Monday is chest and triceps (abs)
Tuesday is back and biceps/forearms
Wednesday is legs and shoulders (abs)
Repeat Thursday-Saturday