Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD's can control their behavior…they choose not to

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. The problem is that they got 5 other guys who they are also hoovering. They sleep with dozens and dozens in their lifetime.
So what? I have slept with dozens and dozens also lol,If they know you are BPD "self aware" you will always be at the top of their list,anyone with a scintilla of game can have a lifetime FWB is my point here...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, interest level and the like supersedes such stupid psychiatry.

Focus on game, not psychiatry. I really don't see the use psychiatry has.
Are you saying if her interest level is super high then a guy won't have to worry about behavior problems?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing that I have noticed after decades of BPD experience is that it typically takes me 4-6 months to find out if they are a true BPD or not,yes they hide themselves that well.Out of 250 + women I have been with 12 are BPD so I suspect they are only 5-8% of the female population.Be careful what you say in these BPD threads lol,it is my experience that there is a "BPD NETWORK" this network is better than the CIA and NSA and Scotland Yard combined.I can't tell you how many times and ways they have contacted me when they DID NOT know my contact information (spooky) Also every single one of the BPD's I have encountered are heavily involved in the occult whether it be witchcraft,satanic worship or what have you.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious that you get much better behaviour from anyone with good interest.

You're focusing on psychiatry. We are existing in different frames. I literally don't care about psychiatry.

From a game point of view, what do you do when a woman is giving you dodgy behaviour? Do you wife her up? These types filter themselves out.

Been quite a while since I've been out with a woman that I'd classify as probably having BPD. But it's very obvious from what I remember. A game-aware man certainly has no excuse.

At some point, you really do stop caring for the why's of things. Whether she has "BPD", her cat died, she's on her period, or whatever. Why is limited. Why isn't the outcome-independence and indifference that should be prioritized more than.

Never be a woman's therapist.
I agree with you on high interest,I think it's important to point out that every BPD initiated WITH ME FIRST,whether we met online or out in public,it is my belief that they pick you not the other way around,and yes being "game aware" is vital if you decide to trifle with one,if you are not you might not survive the relationship.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on high interest,I think it's important to point out that every BPD initiated WITH ME FIRST,whether we met online or out in public,it is my belief that they pick you not the other way around,and yes being "game aware" is vital if you decide to trifle with one,if you are not you might not survive the relationship.
It definitely seems like they pick their victims selectively. She would always talk about how many guys are after her. When I asked if she dated a certain friend.... her response..."if I wanted him, I could have had him". I can look back now and see how she goes after wounded animals (broken, good men), then cheats on them when she gets bored. The cycle will never stop. She may settle when her looks fade, but she will always be an empty shell who is not capable of loving or being truly happy.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A BPD sure can hide their true selves my ex sure could nobody knew about her dark side, she showed it not too me not too long after we met. Its always fun to get lashed out at, one minute she was fine the next she's p*ssed at me for no reason. The term empty shell is very true I wished she was the person she portrayed in public the bubbly happy young woman. Her happiness was always short lived no matter how much she tried to be happy it never lasted.

The guy she replaced me with I'm pretty sure is a narcissist he wanted her bad she wanted him for money she claims she loves him its probably all a façade like the rest of her life. She loves animals namely dogs more than humans she values her dog more than she values her BF she puts her dog first.

The split up with me shook her up, caused stress in her life she started to get fat, she also aged quite a bit, I didn't put up with her crap, we had some pretty intense fights. Then she went off her nut to get revenge on me she hated seeing that I was happy and she wasn't the smear campaign started.

Life is good she's been out of my life for 2.5 years she can stay out of it too, when she first met me she came on strong she just got out of a long term relationship she claimed she was the victim her ex boyfriend was abusive. Funny thing is she claimed I was abusive when we went our separate ways.

Stay away from these sick women there is nothing you can do for them they are damaged goods.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A BPD sure can hide their true selves my ex sure could nobody knew about her dark side, she showed it not too me not too long
Their closest friends may
not even know that they are BPD. They have the facade with everyone. How can they keep
up the act with everyone else beside those closest to them? Its like if you can control your emotions for 8 hrs a day at work, why cant you control them for 3 hrs around me? I just dont get it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not even know that they are BPD. They have the facade with everyone. How can they keep
up the act with everyone else beside those closest to them? Its like if you can control your emotions for 8 hrs a day at work, why cant you control them for 3 hrs around me? I just dont get it.
They want their coworkers to like them

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I was with could switch back and forth like a light switch, if she was alone with me she wouldn't hide anything, if somebody come around she would put on the façade, once they left they she went back to her true self. It takes a lot of work putting on the façade she did slip up a few times people seen her other side but it was only for a few minutes she would go hide if she couldn't control herself. She was the hardest woman I've ever been around she took a lot of work to keep happy she always needed a lot of emotional support. We would get into some nasty fights she would be the one that instigated them things would be going fine she would pick a fight with me out of the blue for no reason. I do miss her at times but I'm glad she's out of my life she caused a lot of drama I was done with that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh thats prob it. Their need for apporval can temporarily override their insanity. I guess with their bf they dont care about approval. They have already devalued you. Personality disorders are fascinating. They are like mind parasites. Especially this one. Self awarness is the first thing that this parasite destroys. Fu*k i wish there was a cure lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh thats prob it. Their need for apporval can temporarily override their insanity. I guess with their bf they dont care about approval. They have already devalued you. Personality disorders are fascinating. They are like mind parasites. Especially this one. Self awarness is the first thing that this parasite destroys. Fu*k i wish there was a cure lol
Remove the parasite from you and move on. You can't communicate with them.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A BPD sure can hide their true selves my ex sure could nobody knew about her dark side, she showed it not too me not too long after we met. Its always fun to get lashed out at, one minute she was fine the next she's p*ssed at me for no reason. The term empty shell is very true I wished she was the person she portrayed in public the bubbly happy young woman. Her happiness was always short lived no matter how much she tried to be happy it never lasted.

The guy she replaced me with I'm pretty sure is a narcissist he wanted her bad she wanted him for money she claims she loves him its probably all a façade like the rest of her life. She loves animals namely dogs more than humans she values her dog more than she values her BF she puts her dog first.
Yes everythings was good when being in public, but the Moment we got home, the **** started.... and guess what? She even noticed that but for sure told it was my fault.

Pets? She had cat and told me: I know you can not Understand somebody putting a cat first - before a human being. As you See: my fault for bot being empathetic enoug...

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Acting out on everyone would result in a lack of validation in the long run. They just can not risk that. Plus. You get that hole emotions of the day they pushed aside all stored up for you.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Acting out on everyone would result in a Lack of validation in the Long run. They just can bot risk that. Plus. You get that hole emotions of the day the pushed aside all stored up for you.
You as a boyfriend deal with her negative buildup of emotions.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I was with could switch back and forth like a light switch, if she was alone with me she wouldn't hide anything, if somebody come around she would put on the façade, once they left they she went back to her true self. It takes a lot of work putting on the façade she did slip up a few times people seen her other side but it was only for a few minutes she would go hide if she couldn't control herself. She was the hardest woman I've ever been around she took a lot of work to keep happy she always needed a lot of emotional support. We would get into some nasty fights she would be the one that instigated them things would be going fine she would pick a fight with me out of the blue for no reason. I do miss her at times but I'm glad she's out of my life she caused a lot of drama I was done with that.
Guy. Seem as if you dated my ex - or I yours. So weird!

Billtx49

Reaction score
You as a boyfriend deal with her negative buildup of emotions.
Yes, that's why they can Not control their emotions when it comes down to the people close to them. The closer you are to her, the more built up rage you get released onto you…

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy. Seem as if you dated my ex - or I yours. So weird!
I third that.

My ex was the same, wonderful and nice one min and irrational and in a rage the next, over almost NOTHING.

It was unreal how someone could be so mad so much of their life.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point I could never understand why my ex treated me so terribly and everyone else except for family so well when I did more for her in every way.

Its like they treat their companion as punching bags to take everything out on.