Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD's can control their behavior…they choose not to

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. For whatever thing that happened to her at some point in their adolescence, she is emotionally immature and sometimes will make you think you are talking to a woman that doesn't understand what most woman her age do.
Bottom line, It's usually a losing deal getting involved with a damaged woman, and if you think you're dealing with a child or teen at times, you probably are.
Yep. Also raised an entitled spoiled brat given materials instead of time and love and attention can add to the cluster B.

My ex's daughter, now 6, has and i am not kidding prob 150 stuffed animals above her bed. What a fuchn waste.
Not to mention all her other toys. Its to the point where she didnt come in contact w even 3/4 of them.
But the ex lives w her parents and is now 30, won't get her own **** together yet puts everyone else down.

Vampire children

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like B**** finally latched onto someone else lol finally how she said she was not looking and she was waiting for the right one but she felt the need to show the hugging and all that the fact that I caught he doing shady stuff while I was with her it does not bother me one bit

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like B**** finally latched onto someone else lol finally how she said she was not looking and she was waiting for the right one but she felt the need to show the hugging and all that the fact that I caught he doing shady stuff while I was with her it does not bother me one bit
She is embarrassing herself with such chit behavior and does not even know it. What a fool.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is embarrassing herself with such chit behavior and does not even know it. What a fool.
I know how can you say you are waiting and already showing kissing type pictures lol my friend who knows her as well saw it and he was shocked he was man he don't know what he's in for.

But ask her and it's my fault for how shes behaving now lmao

On the side note it feels really good to sit down and do some work on my car and rebuilding the motor with no distractions

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how can you say you are waiting and already showing kissing type pictures lol my friend who knows her as well saw it and he was shocked he was man he don't know what he's in for.

But ask her and it's my fault for how shes behaving now lmao

On the side note it feels really good to sit down and do some work on my car and rebuilding the motor with no distractions
I know right. I've hit the gym, boxed 4x a week for a month, went out of town, and didn't get destroyed for it. So nice not to be mistreated for not being a slave to their lives.
Fuch them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of that she would swear up and down I was always telling bad things about her at work.. at first I did not but it got to the point she was doing stuff so it was known then came her trying to bad mouth me which did not work.. so she deactivates her social media..

IMHO any girl that needs to have two different facebook accounts is up to no good.
She kept you at a distance at work and was unusually open for anyone else huh?

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She kept you at a distance at work and was unusually open for anyone else huh?
First it took her forever for her to feel OK with me coming to her job then finally inside.. but her friends I met most but this one girl she kept saying she never wanted to meet me (from the start 2 years ago) never liked me and so on.. always had some BS excuse for her.. Next thing I know she was like (the girl I never met) she was like oh she told me she had a dream about me and how she really wanted to be with me and my ex was like that ***** I'm not speaking to her.. long story short about 2-3 weeks later I see she and her hung out for her birthday party.. So much for that ****.. she always had some BS excuse man it never made any since whatsoever.. How can you not like a person if you never seen or spoke to them in person? I noticed her female friends tend to always have guy issues..

I used to drive 45-1 Hr down to NYC to pick her up before she got off work... sometimes she will be a little bitchy and I'm like I came all this way and this is how you act? Mind you spending about $17 in tolls.. at one point I spent almost $300 in tolls for the month which is nuts and I don't know how I did it working part time.. Now that 'm full-time it would be different but shes mad that I'm F/T and pretty much I don' spend any time or money on her.. I told her clearly my car right now is top priority it's almost been 3 years and it would be faster and easier for me to get around with my car.. then came her distractions to get me to slow down and lose focus I caught onto that and that pissed her off even more rage again

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First it took her forever for her to feel OK with me coming to her job then finally inside.. but her friends I met most but this one girl she kept saying she never wanted to meet me (from the start 2 years ago) never liked me and so on.. always had some BS excuse for her.. Next thing I know she was like (the girl I never met) she was like oh she told me she had a dream about me and how she really wanted to be with me and my ex was like that ***** I'm not speaking to her.. long story short about 2-3 weeks later I see she and her hung out for her birthday party.. So much for that ****.. she always had some BS excuse man it never made any since whatsoever.. How can you not like a person if you never seen or spoke to them in person? I noticed her female friends tend to always have guy issues..

I used to drive 45-1 Hr down to NYC to pick her up before she got off work... sometimes she will be a little bitchy and I'm like I came all this way and this is how you act? Mind you spending about $17 in tolls.. at one point I spent almost $300 in tolls for the month which is nuts and I don't know how I did it working part time.. Now that 'm full-time it would be different but shes mad that I'm F/T and pretty much I don' spend any time or money on her.. I told her clearly my car right now is top priority it's almost been 3 years and it would be faster and easier for me to get around with my car.. then came her distractions to get me to slow down and lose focus I caught onto that and that pissed her off even more rage again
They are all very similar. She was boxing you out from being able to affect her attention. Plus she likely had to prove and show she don't value you to be congruent with how she was behaving before you got there and what she said about you. Why would we want female like this?

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are all very similar. She was boxing you out from being able to affect her attention. Plus she likely had to prove and show she don't value you to be congruent with how she was behaving before you got there and what she said about you. Why would we want female like this?
it's too damn stressful.. The funny thing was like 1.5 years into the "so called relationship" shes would always be like if we ever broke up I don't want you to come to this or that location.. first of all who says stupid things like that.. I'm free to go wherever I want the nice thing about it I learned a lot of different places so I have a few good eating spots.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's too damn stressful.. The funny thing was like 1.5 years into the "so called relationship" shes would always be like if we ever broke up I don't want you to come to this or that location.. first of all who says stupid things like that.. I'm free to go wherever I want the nice thing about it I learned a lot of different places so I have a few good eating spots.
It makes us better if you let it. You have to learn our worth and refuse to be part of disrespect or anything that devalues us.

StonesDK

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like an illness some evil female genius would come up with. Let me make this incredible sexy woman, who will satisfy all their sexual desires and always be available. She will make them feel masculine, strong and on top of the world like a real man, like no man before. She will say and do all the right things and lure them in. Then she will tear at their mind and soul. Then I'm going to put this selective memory and projection in as well to really drive the dagger deeper.

After my breakup, she became the equivalent of an alzheimer patient that didn't know who the fvck I were or all the good things I had done. It really is a mind fvck of epic proportions.

That's 2 1/2 years wasted.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes us better if you let it. You have to learn our worth and refuse to be part of disrespect or anything that devalues us.
I agree.. but I spoke too soon I see she just sent me a message I'm afraid to even open it.

*edit turns out she acted like she was going to type but I suspect she was checking just to see if she was able to type or not

Last edited:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like an illness some evil female genius would come up with. Let me make this incredible sexy woman, who will satisfy all their sexual desires and always be available. She will make them feel masculine, strong and on top of the world like a real man, like no man before. She will say and do all the right things and lure them in. Then she will tear at their mind and soul. Then I'm going to put this selective memory and projection in as well to really drive the dagger deeper.

After my breakup, she became the equivalent of an alzheimer patient that didn't know who the fvck I were or all the good things I had done. It really is a mind fvck of epic proportions.

That's 2 1/2 years wasted.
Fun isn't it LOL, takes a toll on your mental well being it eventually burns you out and you're left in a WTF happened state. Their lives are train wrecks they want to make yours the same.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Their lives are train wrecks they want to make yours the same.
Yep, when you get too close to one and stay with her too long the chaos that is her life spreads into yours like a contagious disease. It's a natural process though.
If a sane man lives in a mental asylum and converses only with the patients for a long enough period of time, sooner or later he isn't thinking right, and may need some recovery therapy himself.…
Very similar to being invested in a crazy woman.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the WTF thoughts all day everyday

Like i just cant comprehend why everything was a problem, all the unnecessary drama chaos, raging. It was like they are looking to be unhappy and miserable. Yet if i did anything i would be crucified for it. The littlest thing i did was the end of the world. Yet this idiot could **** up daily and it was ok.

She could disrespect me.
Flip out on me.
Rage on me.
Break plans with me.

Anything was ok for her to do.

I dont follow orders and cater to her and her kid and i got shamed blamed and punished.

Fuch her.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the things we can never figure out I can only wonder what must be going on in their minds...
I just dont get it. Honestly.
My girl was high strung, no patience.

I am laid back, sarcastic, easy going , super positive and fun.
Yet she viewed me as always starting trouble. Like WTF???!!!

I wish it was me then i could correct it.

Last conversation she told me it was like walking on egg shells around me. I almost dropped the phone. Like holy chit that was her!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt even tell her one of my best friends was getting married in the spring. I was even the best man. I couldn't make it anyways but i still never even told her he was getting married out of fear of being screamed at and raged on. I never told her.

Im sorry but to marry me u need to be in good standing and be able to help financially. I dont think its fair for me to pay for u and your kid, another mans, not mine to where my savings will be dwindling for 2 years because u fuched up financially. Why should i suffer the consequences??!!!

So she wanted to be married, didnt take care of her debt yet to where she could help but was mad at ME for not marrying her yet.

What the fuch.

So i got punished because she sucks.

VICTIM MENTALITY

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont get it. Honestly.
My girl was high strung, no patience.

I am laid back, sarcastic, easy going , super positive and fun.
Yet she viewed me as always starting trouble. Like WTF???!!!

I wish it was me then i could correct it.

Last conversation she told me it was like walking on egg shells around me. I almost dropped the phone. Like holy chit that was her!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt even tell her one of my best friends was getting married in the spring. I was even the best man. I couldn't make it anyways but i still never even told her he was getting married out of fear of being screamed at and raged on. I never told her.

Im sorry but to marry me u need to be in good standing and be able to help financially. I dont think its fair for me to pay for u and your kid, another mans, not mine to where my savings will be dwindling for 2 years because u fuched up financially. Why should i suffer the consequences??!!!

So she wanted to be married, didnt take care of her debt yet to where she could help but was mad at ME for not marrying her yet.

What the fuch.

So i got punished because she sucks.

VICTIM MENTALITY
lol sort of when I had my EX over she was sitting at the kitchen table and she said something to the effect that I had a mental condition.. I was like to myself WTF....is she serious? my ex got mad because I did not tell her that my friend of like 23 years was going to propose.. OMG she kept bringing that one up for months! She was like you never want me involved in your life.. Normally when I ask she would always make a excuse not to go

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you're displaying some, but it's a big part of the anger phase of recovery you are currently in, so it's all good.
Damn, I am. You are right.

I don't feel like a victim , like pity me, i feel betrayed and I'm pissed. I expected loyalty and compassion, instead it was someone selfish with no empathy. Though,
It's my fault, i should have known better.
The flags were there after a year I just thought she would appreciate what she had and would improve and grow.

Pretty ridiculous of me.