Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD does not exist, women are just manipulative

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's very easy to say, "Oh my gosh, you gave your virginity to, and got knocked up by, this guy who then told you to get an abortion, rather than offering to marry you? You are a beautiful and wonderful woman who deserves better than that; let me be the guy to treat you with respect and give you your first healthy relationship!" or "You spent five years with a guy who abused you the whole time? Let me help you pick up the pieces of your broken heart and prove to you that not all men are like that!"

In reality, during the years when she was in the prime of her beauty, she rejected nice guys who would've been glad to marry her, and went for *******s instead. Either that, or she chronically causes relationship failures that she then blames on the guy, and she will likewise dump you and tell the next guy sob stories about how you supposedly mistreated her. As they say, "Borderline girls typically end up with two types of men: needy tools (who they destroy) and guys with real Dark Triad traits who truly don’t give a ****."

Chances are, she was already messed up in the head before she got into these "bad relationships." But if she wasn't already, she will be carrying a lot of emotional baggage after those guys are done with her, and you'll have to deal with her bitterness and trust issues.

With girls like that, all you're doing is facilitating a branch swing. You think, if she would disrespect her boyfriend or husband that way, and treat him like that, that she won't do the same to you, for example if you fall on harder times, or if she gets what she wanted from you and you have nothing left to offer her? She will. Remember that women are loyal only to power.

I see so many situations in which the girl will move in with a guy just because he seems kinda alpha, but he's disposable if he ever starts to turn beta, and doesn't have the provisioning capability she would expect from a beta. Raymond Kertezc (talk) 07:09, 14 August 2016 (UTC)"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My girl only rated a 34 in smart and 33 in trustworthy?! There needs to be an investigation into the panel of judges on that app you use. .
There you have it, folks.

First these assh*oles say Photofeeler is overrating girls. Now they say Photofeeler is underrating girls. Even when their girl rates higher than my own.

Here's an idea: pay for your own Photofeeler..