Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD does not exist, women are just manipulative

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of a particular single mom (early 30s) who rebounded with a total doofy-looking captain save a ho. She used to cry about how men didn't want her due to her baggage (all she knows is drama) and she was tired of getting pumped and dumped by bad boys. So she got with caption save a ho. I find it funny how women see things so black and white; "I have to choose between the boring 'nice guy" or the 'bad boy.'" This is why so many young girls go for the bad boy. They all don't know what a true alpha male is. Then again, most alpha males probably want nothing to do with them. Anyway, she milked him for over a year (surprised it lasted that long,) then dumped him. Likely because she couldn't take not being physically stimulated. She also isn't a cheater (from what I know.) So once her damaged ego was repaired to a high enough degree, she canned him. I believe she's still single now, probably banging multiple dudes like she was doing before the relationship. I feel bad for her, I know she was probably biting her nails, trying to resist banging other dudes while they were together.
Dumping a dude without a backup is pretty much never done unless the girl is HSE. I think you're putting her on a pedestal, even to the degree you're talking about her. I think it's hard for us as guys to be truly honest how bad some of these women are. Rollo is spot on how enured we are into the dogma, so we're always willing to downplay and give someone the benefit of the doubt. Your story makes more sense when you instead view it as a failed branch swing.

High self esteem women are the only women I've ever seen do the move you're talking about. Super rare. Super. The fact she didn't have a line of orbiters waiting their turn is very telling.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumping a dude without a backup is pretty much never done unless the girl is HSE. I think you're putting her on a pedestal, even to the degree you're talking about her. I think it's hard for us as guys to be truly honest how bad some of these women are. Rollo is spot on how enured we are into the dogma, so we're always willing to downplay and give someone the benefit of the doubt. Your story makes more sense when you instead view it as a failed branch swing.

High self esteem women are the only women I've ever seen do the move you're talking about. Super rare. Super. The fact she didn't have a line of orbiters waiting their turn is very telling.
If the girl wants to sleep around, that's a cause for dumping without a backup. This particular girl did have a line of orbiters. She enjoyed their attention and probably hooked up with some after she dumped her captain save-a-hoe

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil's girl is a class act. She let's him take her to the arcade dressed in star trek to take upskirt pictures and post them on various websites.
And meanwhile your girl did what? Oh yeah, you have no women to speak of and somehow think criticizing other women makes you even. No, it underscores the fact you losers have zero women to speak of. God knows you frat boys won't come up with any photos, but at least one member put you all in your sorry places by sending a photo that scored 100% Attractive (#4 all time).
I know of a particular single mom (early 30s) who rebounded with a total doofy-looking captain save a ho.
And yet she chose him over you.

You are seething with rage. You need to hit the gym, work on your diet, get a better job and get laid, for the love of God. Any questions?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to post pictures of the mother of my children, because even though I'm over a decade younger than you, I don't need to validate myself on the internet.
Wait - you have ONE girl to speak of? Singular?? As readers see, you haven't validated yourself period.

You're a decade younger and yet you date women who are older than my women? And you still can't beat me at arm-wrestling? How do we know you're actually male? We can only hope.

And ooh - you actually had sex with a woman and she said the child was yours? Can you prove it was yours? Anyhow we're impressed you claim you scored! That's actually a huge step in the right direction for you, after that night with Bruce.

Guys, keep telling yourselves it wasn't your fault that your "woman" left you.

BrokeBum

Banned
Reaction score
girls-in-hot-pants-20.jpg
And meanwhile your girl did what? Oh yeah, you have no women to speak of and somehow think criticizing other women makes you even. No, it underscores the fact you losers have zero women to speak of. God knows you frat boys won't come up with any photos, but at least one member put you all in your sorry places by sending a photo that scored 100% Attractive (#4 all time).

And yet she chose him over you.

You are seething with rage. You need to hit the gym, work on your diet, get a better job and get laid, for the love of God. Any questions?
Neil. Since you love anonymous picture rating sites so much here is a picture of my crush in a modeling shoot. She shot me down on multiple occasions but that's besides the point.

Why don't you pay to see how she rates in trustworthy and smart if you're not just all talk about having other guys girls would rate. I bet she blows your girl away.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is Borderline Personality disorder, and there is Borderline Personality Benefits.

Some girls will let their BPD destroy their lives because they got the wrong genetic package. Paranoia, backstabbing, emotional fleeting destruction.

Others get all of the strengths of BPD (tuning out, manipulation, the ability to fake breakdowns, amused detachment, a sociopathy switch) and NONE of the weaknesses. These are the main girls you need to worry about, because simply involving yourself with them is giving them all your power, regardless of how cunning you believe you are. They are to be avoided at costs.
This is the scariest thing of all and are one of the worst types of women to deal with. I only know that people like this exist out there because I can be like this myself (as in if I were to be a woman, I would be like this type of woman. I'm a man though, so I play a different game). Not only that, but they are SO much harder to spot than another type of girl. On the bright side though, this is VERY VERY VERY rare in a woman. Like so much so to the point where worrying about this is negligible. The only men who have to worry about it are those who are closer to the top because these women don't want anyone else since they tend to be super arrogant.

And I'd say even more so than this, is you have to worry more about the male equivalent of this woman. Reason being is that they tend to be slighlty more common, and they are a little worse than women too. Women like this can still get emotional and that CAN cloud their judgement. Their male equivalent however, not so much.

BrokeBum

Banned
Reaction score
@BrokeBum I'm willing to bet her ass cheeks rate 100*% trustworthy!
I already know I could 100% trust her to turn me down again. smh.

But since Neil likes to pay professional picture rating sites he needs to put his money where his mouth is and take action instead of just air claims.

I personally think he's afraid my girl will blow his away in the ratings and he would have to attack the panel of judges on the picture rating site like he does to members of this site and he would never use it again.

@bigneil no excuses.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 735

Neil. Since you love anonymous picture rating sites so much here is a picture of my crush in a modeling shoot. She shot me down on multiple occasions but that's besides the point.

Why don't you pay to see how she rates in trustworthy and smart if you're not just all talk about having other guys girls would rate. I bet she blows your girl away.
I'll rate it, but how do you blow away a girl who is rated 99?

Raunchy photos don't do as well but I'll post results.

BrokeBum

Banned
Reaction score
I'll rate it, but how do you blow away a girl who is rated 99?

Raunchy photos don't do as well but I'll post results.
So you're going to rig the results because you said you'll rate it not the judges will rate it. unless you're the main judge on the panel and hold influence over the other judges. we need 100% smart judges and 100% trustworthy results.

not you rating her yourself.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So you're going to rig the results because you said you'll rate it not the judges will rate it. unless you're the main judge on the panel and hold influence over the other judges. we need 100% smart judges and 100% trustworthy results.

not you rating her yourself.
Rig the results?? How is that even possible? I'm just pointing out the mathematical reality that you can't "blow away" a girl who is rated 99, but your girl might be rated 100. Note I won't say your girl is BPD, or that she is not that hot, or that you paid, because I've had sex before. Results will be within the hour.

BrokeBum

Banned
Reaction score
Rig the results?? How is that even possible? I'm just pointing out the mathematical reality that you can't "blow away" a girl who is rated 99, but your girl might be rated 100. Note I won't say your girl is BPD, or that she is not that hot, or that you paid, because I've had sex before. Results will be within the hour.

You said you will rate her. So if you are rating her that means you rated your girl a 99% so it's rigged. you could rate my girl a 60% in trustworthy and smart even though she has a PhD.

I'll wait for the results but there needs to be a panel of trustworthy and smart judges who aren't bias like you are when you rated your girl a 99%

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations to BrokeBum for posting the most Attractive photo of all time - ranked #1 in Attractive out of the hundreds I posted of dozens of girls:

Here is how she ranked compared to other photos (wonderer briefly took the top spot today). Thank you guys for raising the bar! I will show this to my gf.

Note: her overall (three) score (average) did not make the top 100. When you look at the 3 scores, she ranks down there with a photo of ME, with three other girls I dated (including my first model who I fired)! For this reason I would like to test more photos of her. This shows how sexier photos get docked in total score.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here are the top ranked photos (combined score) of all time. Please note 72% are my gf, and 91% are girls I dated (congratulations again to wonderer). I hope this puts in perspective how hot these women are.

BrokeBum

Banned
Reaction score
My girl only rated a 34 in smart and 33 in trustworthy?! There needs to be an investigation into the panel of judges on that app you use. Either they are corrupt and got paid off or they're glitter tossing homosexuals because they can't recognize a smart and trustworthy girl most likely because they're pillow biting pansies!

How do we on So Suave know if the panel of so-called "professional" judges on the photo rating app you use are really professional, smart or trustworthy themselves? Have they had their picture bios rated 100% by an unbiased independent site to be qualified to judge other people's pictures?

something is rotten in Denmark.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations @BrokeBum !! 100% of twenty guys just jerked off to your model friend and then hit the "attractive" button!

Celebrate

BrokeBum

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations @BrokeBum !! 100% of twenty guys just jerked off to your model friend and then hit the "attractive" button!

Celebrate
Are you one of the panel of corrupt judges?! or are you Neil's girlfriend trying to put my girl down saying she isnt smart and trustworthy?

I'm seriously wondering if there is or was a glitch in the smart and trustworthy portion of voting or if the judges are just haters because they know they could never have her so they said she's a dummy and you can't trust her as far as you could throw her based off her choice of shorts.

something is highly suspect.

That's another thing. She doesn't even have BPD. Guess that doesn't matter. She probably should have dressed up in star trek so the dork judges panel would say she's smart and trustworthy. unless they are fat lezbos.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Are you one of the panel of corrupt judges?! or are you Neil's girlfriend trying to put my girl down saying she isnt smart and trustworthy?

I'm seriously wondering if there is or was a glitch in the smart and trustworthy portion of voting or if the judges are just haters because they know they could never have her so they said she's a dummy and you can't trust her as far as you could throw her based off her choice of shorts.

something is highly suspect.
What are you f*cking talking about?

You're crying about corruption after being officially named #1? F*ck you. Post it on Photofeeler yourself if you don't believe me.

As if you really dated her.

BrokeBum

Banned
Reaction score
What are you f*cking talking about?

You're crying about corruption after being officially named #1? F*ck you. Post it on Photofeeler yourself if you don't believe me.

As if you really dated her.
I went on one date with her as friends. She likes more of the football player types and has a crush on Tom Brady.

she's still the most smart and trustworthy girl I know. no bpd