Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD does not exist, women are just manipulative

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of threads about BPD girlfriends, BPD wives, BPD-ex's. Such a thing does not exist. Women are just manipulative and know how to trick men to get what they want. They play to men's emotions, fears, insecurities, weaknesses, and if the man wants to be with the woman, he will give in.

Notice how the same "BPD woman" everyone describes can keep a job, can talk normally with her girlfriends, can go shopping normally, could probably act in Hollywood movie if a Director discovered her without all the craziness. Why? Because it benefits her. And if benefits her, she can easily keep her "BPD" under control. Only when it doesn't benefit her, the act comes, the drama comes, the games come, the insults come, the manipulation comes, the threats come.

So its not BPD, its normal everyday female behaviour. Men just call it that because they are so shocked what women can do with society's blessing.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh my. highly educated people have studied, defined, compared, and analyzed cluster B personalities for years and now all of the sudden Dr. Trump says none of it exists! I suppose you think the earth is flat?

Yeah sure it gets thrown around way too often here. But perhaps it would do Trump some good to study these mental issues and broaden his horizons a bit.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not true. There are an enormous amount of Narcissists here and at least one male BPD, which may explain why we have so much push back to Psychological science.
Sure. Only someone with BPD would say others don't have BPD! Maybe if you had BPD you'd do better at strip clubs.

And so what if a particular person is the hottest, most reliable girl or the strongest, highest paid man! These people are completely unreliable because (some a-hole said three letters)!! Trust unemployed bums, people who refused to share photos, people who joined SS last Thursday and college students on loans instead!

Remember, guys: if she dumped you, SHE WAS CLINICALLY INSANE!

That's it!! You're not living in denial AT ALL! You're not too weak to face reality. (Group hug!)

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you think severely emotionally damaged women do not exist, then you become a prime target if you ever encounter one.
It can happen.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ironically, drawing a random line and declaring someone BPD is what is "black and white thinking". A successful seducer simply coaxes her back to being sweet. Those of you with crappy jobs and flabby abs WILL get dumped and whine BPD (all while saying money and looks are meaningless).
If you think severely emotionally damaged women do not exist, then you become a prime target if you ever encounter one.
It can happen.
If you think we should be talking about crazy women just because they exist, then you become a prime target if you ever encounter one. It can happen. There is a 1% chance. The other 99% of you got dumped and are acting like women who can't take it, so you come here for empathy. Some of us have had enough of you whiners.

There will be women who deserve to be punched - I prefer to leave them instead.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m sure full blown craziness does exist. However I'm equally sure it's thrown around here too much. I've experienced manipulative behaviour from every girlfriend I've ever had they can't all be crazy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
People don't understand how math works. Let's say 1 in 50 women has BPD. That means:
  • The odds of 2 given women both having BPD - 1 in (50 * 50) = 1 in 2500.
  • The odds of 3 given women all having BPD - 1 in (50 * 50 * 50) = 1 in 125,000.
  • The odds of 4 given women all having BPD - 1 in (50 * 50 * 50 * 50) in 6,250,000
Ok, so maybe 1 in 25 women has it, but the numbers still become 1 in (25 * 25 * 25 * 25) = 1 in 390,625.

And what does it mean if they DO have BPD? That it wasn't your fault? That you have bad taste? That it was bad luck? That you should dump your favorite girl because it's destined to fail?

I prefer to have CONTROL. If she left me, IT WAS MY FAULT.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is Borderline Personality disorder, and there is Borderline Personality Benefits.

Some girls will let their BPD destroy their lives because they got the wrong genetic package. Paranoia, backstabbing, emotional fleeting destruction.

Others get all of the strengths of BPD (tuning out, manipulation, the ability to fake breakdowns, amused detachment, a sociopathy switch) and NONE of the weaknesses. These are the main girls you need to worry about, because simply involving yourself with them is giving them all your power, regardless of how cunning you believe you are. They are to be avoided at costs.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So now AlexKaiser introduces the concept of a semi-BPD? So we take an imaginary condition, divide it in two, take the square root, and declare it MUST be avoided?

And "simply involving yourself" with someone who "has NONE of the negative benefits" (of an imaginary, unprovable condition) is "giving them all your power"? This is a bunch of crap.

Note: the hottest, smartest, sexiest, most photogenic girl I ever dated has BPD and she has always been true to me, for 9 months now.

This strongly suggests that BPD alone does not mean anything. Maybe you had bad breath?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not mine. The week and a half that she was a waitress at the strip bar was a record for her.
Ok, so you had an unreliable stripper and you want us to say it's because she had a rare condition or it might have worked, and that you deserve credit and a hug and Skittles?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think being an unreliable stripper is a rare condition. Most guys I know have had one or two. I used to love these crazy edgey chicks before I got old. Given their love of party drugs who the hell could tell if they were BPD or not. And why would you care. You keep them around because girls who are channeling Demons r the best fvcks not for their wife potential

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think being an unreliable stripper is a rare condition. Most guys I know have had one or two...
Yes. Now a reliable stripper is indeed a rare condition, up there with the obedient cat, friendly feminist and black woman at the grocery store not talking on a cell phone.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you had an unreliable stripper and you want us to say it's because she had a rare condition or it might have worked, and that you deserve credit and a hug and Skittles?
She didn't have her act together enough to be a stripper. Her BPD diagnosis came from professional psychologists, during her multiple stays in the mental hospital.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, we know one thing: whiny men who refuse to accept responsibility for their position in life DO exist. Those poor, poor men just need another hug.

Wait, Inferno didn't you say all you need to do is take a girl for a walk and she'll have sex with you? That money is meaningless and it's all about game?

But now you're saying a lot of women actually act crazy toward you, and that it's something that's simply beyond your control? Did you ever think if you had a job they wouldn't act as crazy? Did you ever realize that money offers a form of control? Did you ever imagine one day taking a girl for a ride instead of a walk?

Get a job

/thread

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we know one thing: whiny men who refuse to accept responsibility for their position in life DO exist. Those poor, poor men just need another hug.

Wait, Inferno didn't you say all you need to do is take a girl for a walk and she'll have sex with you? That money is meaningless and it's all about game?

But now you're saying a lot of women actually act crazy toward you, and that it's something that's simply beyond your control? Did you ever think if you had a job they wouldn't act crazy? Did you ever realize that money offers a form of control? Did you ever imagine one day taking a girl for a ride instead of a walk?

Get a job

/thread
Where did i say that, M8?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do find that the same crowd who indulge in the psychiatry are often the crowd that are quick to NAWALT.

Saw this on the Rational Male the other week for example:

View attachment 734

Probably some will view that through the eyes of high/low quality, or some type of psychopathy. I view it through biology and game theory.

Different perspectives, I suppose.
It's degrees.

All women are hypergoumous, by nature it is how they are designed.

Not all women hear voices in their heads, slash their arms to ribbons, have eating disorders to the point of kidney failure and all the other fun **** that comes with bpd.

True BPD's ARE rare, i'll grant that, but when you get tangled up with one, it becomes laughable how easy to predict "normal" sketchy women becomes.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in the the game they are not too rare. The marriagiable women often marry off young so of the available pool you have a lot of cluster b women(not just BPD but ASPD, NPD, and HPD) and also bipolar I women(can look like BPD, while bipolar II looks a bit like NPD). These people are unstable and therefore date at a higher velocity than other women, meaning that for a given date you are far more likely to date a cluster b-ish woman than the base stats indicate.
Mine was young (she had the actual diagnosis btw, but i didn't know anything about it at the time) but i could see how there would be more left in the dating pool once you get past a certain age