Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Boyfriend destroyer" techniques

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, do you have some good ideas about "Boyfriend destroyer technique" in conversation with a girl? I know it's good to symphatize with boyfriend's needines and clingy insecurity, like "So, you don't pay rent , he pays it all? And no food expense either? Poor guy, he has to work hard for you, he?" Any other good ideas about alienating a boyfriend in her mind...ideas appreciated...?

ulex76

Reaction score
From my experience the best thing is not to mention his existence ever, like he doesn't exist. And make her spend a good time with you.

Ulex

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick, rather than trying to break her image of her man down, build your image up. Show her your a cool guy and genuinely more fun to be around than her current boyfriend. Sure, you can make some jabs at him, but don't try to destroy him. Also, women are not stupid (believe it or not), if you keep trying to ruin her man's rapport with her and then trying to cut in she'll know exactly whats going on and may even resent you for it, by devoting energy to this you also signal a degree of neediness and untrustworthiness to you. So, to get this chick show her your better than him, not that he's worse than you (big difference), but don't do so noticeably.

Veel success met zijn vriendin stelen, makker.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What purpose is there to go after an attached lass? A girl of quality, one worthy of your attentions wouldn't dream of cheating on her bloke in the first place. She wouldn't cheat on you or on her current. Should you bag such a lady you'd have to live with the constant threat that she did it to him she could very well do it to you. Not a good basis for a relationship.

I've been on this silly planet for a long time. Tearing someone down does not build you up in anyone’s eyes. Except, perhaps if you're a teenager and/or you're brutally immature.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
What purpose is there to go after an attached lass? A girl of quality, one worthy of your attentions wouldn't dream of cheating on her bloke in the first place. She wouldn't cheat on you or on her current. Should you bag such a lady you'd have to live with the constant threat that she did it to him she could very well do it to you. Not a good basis for a relationship.

I've been on this silly planet for a long time. Tearing someone down does not build you up in anyone’s eyes. Except, perhaps if you're a teenager and/or you're brutally immature.
holy sh!t, who is this b!tch, this is twice now ive read the utter sh!t youve been clogging up the place with, and generally bringing the quality of this place back down to your run of the mill dating advice site.

why are you trying to turn this place into an ivillage?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look. A bloke that's intimidated by a woman who thinks. I adore your type the same way I adore watching the monkeys at a zoo. Always entertaining.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
Oh look. A bloke that's intimidated by a woman who thinks. I adore your type the same way I adore watching the monkeys at a zoo. Always entertaining.
intimidated? wishful thinking?

theres what works and what doesnt, whats true and whats bullsh!t, dont confuse somebody calling out bullsh!t as "intimidation".

look eileen mate, before you post anymore and put your cliched, cookie cutter, just be yourself type advice in just go read the DJ Bible (top right hand corner) i promise it will be a real eye opener and trust me the more of it you read the more things will become clearer to you .

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it's you again.

Why do you bother when you know I'm not interested? Unlike you, I don't need to read to understand the goings on between a man and a woman. There's a time for DJ and there's a time for going on experience. You'd fair well to learn the difference.

By the way, your smooth manner has me all hot and bothered. I'm so utterly impressed - or not.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a good basis for a relationship.
- Eileen

Here lies the difference between the many different schools of thought. Some here do not have any desire whatsoever to "relate" to a woman. Not with any long term in mind. They merely wish to rut about with reckless abandon. I really wish I had that kind of testosterone!!

Some might say those fellows are just scared of their inability to relate to women as people, or some other kind of rubbish. I say they're just in touch with what works for them.

Unfortunately, I've been environmentally altered by the ladies in my family whilst growing up. I simply cannot behave in that way. Thus, I am forced to make the best of the cards I've been dealt. Improve myself, use my verbal skills to my full advantage and have no fear of rejection. Basically, I really am a great guy. Woman should and do want to be around me.

There are different paths to take to get to the same place, aren't there?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rick6599,

Nothing can destroy her boyfriend except herself. In fact, the only time she will *ever* consider cheating on her boyfriend with you is when the relationship is already over and somebody (or both) is holding on because they need something else to grab onto before they let go. It's not you, or your amazing 'destroying abilities' ( :rolleyes: ) ..that is just your ego talking. Just relax, be who you are, and if she likes you..and her relationship isn't what she needs it to be, she will bail and make it known to you that she likes you.

MVPlaya gave some really good advice. Women are not idiots, liked you'd hope they'd be. They know what you're doing and why you are talking to them to begin with. If you're dissing the boyfriend at all, it's going to come across as insecure.

"A girl of quality, one worthy of your attentions wouldn't dream of cheating on her bloke in the first place. She wouldn't cheat on you or on her current. Should you bag such a lady you'd have to live with the constant threat that she did it to him she could very well do it to you. Not a good basis for a relationship."

Eileen, awesome advice. I agree 100% and guys can't seem to get this through their heads. If a girl cheats WITH one of these "DJ"s, and the DJ and her wind up together, you bet your ass that DJ is going to be here posting about how she cheated before, what's going to stop her from doing it again. It comes down to morals, really...and what the individual expects out of the relationship. I have had ONS's before with girls and I didn't know, nor care whether they were in a relationship because it was none of my business. But that was because of my expectations. If I wanted something serious, long-term, out of it and I knew she had a boyfriend I'd immediately disqualify her if she cheated.

"holy sh!t, who is this b!tch, this is twice now ive read the utter sh!t youve been clogging up the place with, and generally bringing the quality of this place back down to your run of the mill dating advice site." - tits

Don't act like a moron. Just because she doesn't agree with what you believe doesn't revoke her right to post here. She's a girl, AND she is not brainwashed by our (sacred ) bible...I think we should have MORE people like this so that they can give us different perspectives on each situation, rather than the 'tunnel vision' advice we get everyday. Why turn down free advice? I would think you're secure, and mature enough to be able to see the good in her advice, rather than snap into defensive mode because what she says might invalidate everything you were warped into believing.

"look eileen mate, before you post anymore and put your cliched, cookie cutter, just be yourself type advice in just go read the DJ Bible (top right hand corner) i promise it will be a real eye opener and trust me the more of it you read the more things will become clearer to you ."

If only you saw the irony in that paragraph. NOTHING is more cliche than the crap that we regurgitate here day after day after day. We don't look for other opinions, in fact, we ATTACK people who contribute their different opinion because we are so threatened and SCARED that what they have to say might make sense and somehow strip you of the hope and power that these tactics, methods, and bible have given you.

The DJ Bible provides an illusion, at best. Just a way to CLOUD yourself of what is 'really' happening in order to strap yourself with some perceived CONTROL over the situation. It was created by "Master DJ's" who have bought into this illusion. I am guilty of this myself. In fact, I wish they would remove my 2-3 posts in the bible. At the time I didn't know much about women, and what was going on. But I thought I did, because I was getting laid. People read about my success and therefore I was given credibility. Soon guys would follow anything I had to say. They never stopped to think "Is that REALLY why Blitz is getting laid? Does he have ANY idea why? "

Pry your ego from the situation, tits. Open your mind.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blitz,

I don't have much time to post anything, but I just wanted to add that, in my experience, you aren't 100% accurate when you say that a relationship is about to break down if the girl decides to cheat. You list 1 reason why they cheat, but it's not the wehole picture.

Girls love sex. Girls are sometimes very horny. Girls get attracted to great looking guys. Girls often talk about these guys, and how hot they are (etc etc) to their girlfriends when they boyfriend is not around. With the added effects of alcohol (which many social arenas incorporate) sometimes women make mistakes and will end up kissing/fvcking the "hot guy" even if their relationship is good back home.

its not so cut and dry dude. Believe me. Guys do the same thing to women all the time.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
- Eileen

Here lies the difference between the many different schools of thought.
Oh yes, I forgot about those. Pardon me. I won't judge anyone based on their desire to see the world, so to speak. I went through a similar phases when I was younger. It never settled right. I much prefer a familiar touch. One that has figured out all the details of my desires.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"With the added effects of alcohol (which many social arenas incorporate) sometimes women make mistakes and will end up kissing/fvcking the "hot guy" even if their relationship is good back home."

I agree. People make mistakes. Sometimes they are under the influence of alchohol and they will hook up with a guy because they have lost control and submitted to their ego. Alchohol will do that. But when they are sober, they remember what they have done, and will regret it...

So if the guy who she cheats with is looking for a ONS, it won't matter. But if he is looking for a relationship, and the girl who cheated was DRUNK and knows she made a mistake - IT WON'T MATTER for the DJ who she cheated with because she is going to go back to her 'healthy' relationship.

Hmmm...jbbrain, I'm sensing something happened to you relating to this?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Boyfriend Destroyer" = "Unusal Techiques in Seduction."

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x

The DJ Bible provides an illusion, at best. Just a way to CLOUD yourself of what is 'really' happening in order to strap yourself with some perceived CONTROL over the situation. It was created by "Master DJ's" who have bought into this illusion. I am guilty of this myself. In fact, I wish they would remove my 2-3 posts in the bible. At the time I didn't know much about women, and what was going on. But I thought I did, because I was getting laid. People read about my success and therefore I was given credibility. Soon guys would follow anything I had to say. They never stopped to think "Is that REALLY why Blitz is getting laid? Does he have ANY idea why? "

Blitz, ironically enough you are sounding more like a pook every day.

I think that most of the old schoolers didn't really spend much time worrying about what controled what, but they just wrote what they knew.

A lot of it does not really add up b/c they assumed like many people that what worked for them should work for everyone else.

but with all the "knowledge" that you have on SS, patterns, techniques, etc. even if it doesn't work, do you still find yourself using some of it when talking to a women that you are intertested in?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
i really cant be arsed arguing about this with you xblitz, with your cult status id be beating my head against the wall.

il just say whats the deal with always so quick to bring the persons gender into the equation?

he/she/it/whatever just because they say there a female shouldnt make her opinion gold or solid (i cant believe im actually saying this here)

the PERSON was telling anybody who will listen "whats the point in going for an attached chick" and more or less trying to force her/his cliched opinion that in order to want to try and get into motion the "boyfriend destroyer" that part of it involves being "brutally immature" HERE, UNDERSTAND? , like it means something for a chick to actually have a more than likely AFC borefriend whos just a temp until a man comes along.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. I didn't mean to direct that frustration at you. You just happened to hit a nerve. If you want to discuss it without any status involved, e-mail me at x_blitz44_x@hotmail.com ..... see ya.

-Jim