Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boy Scouts will begin accepting girls

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the Girl Scouts are pissed!

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-boy-scouts-girls-20171011-story.html
The newest step in the evolution of the Boy Scouts: accepting girls

...In August, Kathy Hopinkah Hannan, the president of the Girl Scouts, sent a letter to the Boy Scouts of America accusing the group of carrying out a “covert campaign to recruit girls into programs” in the hopes of bolstering declining membership, according to BuzzFeed News. Hannan wrote that it was “reckless” and shortsighted in “thinking that running a program specifically tailored to boys can simply be translated to girls.”

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is weird. Not a word about allowing boys to join Girl Scouts. Looks like gender tolerance goes only one way these days.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is weird. Not a word about allowing boys to join Girl Scouts. Looks like gender tolerance goes only one way these days.
The most dangerous thing in a woman's eyes is men having their own space. Nothing scares them more. That's why you see so many attempts to break this down while they strive to keep their own spaces.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to make "Sign of the Apocalypse" in Sport Illustrated.

Unreal.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is sick. They will be trying to push women into the FreeMasons next, watch.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sick. They will be trying to push women into the FreeMasons next, watch.
The masonic women's group is eastern star. The girls have jobs daughters and rainbow girls. The boys have demolay.

I don't think there will be a mixing of the se xes anytime soon.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invasion of male spaces. Reminds me of high school and this insufferable **** demanded to join the Key Club which was for boys only.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know nothing about the Boy Scouts, so forgive my ignorance, but didn't Girl Scouts exist already?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make a no social media club and once inside do your own stuff, mandatory to leave your cellphone at the door.

Trust me no girl or woman will ask to join, leaving their smartphones is like kryptonite to them.

Use a jammer for outside activities that will keep girls away like garlic on vampires.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't get caught with a jammer, at least in the US. The FCC gets really, really angry about jammers. They try to make an example out of the people who get caught.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Just don't get caught with a jammer, at least in the US. The FCC gets really, really angry about jammers. They try to make an example out of the people who get caught.
Of course. Anything that can have negative impact on the female collective as a whole in the USA is a no no ; jammers to jam their social media connections, wire taps to catch them cheating, hookers so guys don't need women for sex, etc.