Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boosting testosterone naturally

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red meat may be beneficial because of its relatively large creatine content.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright. Thanks for the many replies guys!

I think I'm going to buy that 'Testosteron advantage plan' if I can't find a similar book in a local bookstore.
Another thing I've been wondering: does testosterone merely effect the body (the muscularity, the amount of fat, etc) or does it have also big consequences to 'your brains' (exept that you get horny)? Of course the hornyness and the muscularity is a very good point of testosterone on its own, but it would be great if it would also give you the male way of thinking.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is some good stuff in that book Mr Casonova. If I recall it is around a 40%fat 40% carbs 20% protein diet. I am going to give it a try as well, only am struggling to get all the fat in my diet, without having to resort to fried food and chocolate and other bads.

Regarding male way of thinking, do you really want to think like a 16 year old kid again?;)

I do not think there is any real change in how you think. You are just more aggressive and horny, and maybe able to use these to win over underlying fears etc.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Yes, there is some good stuff in that book Mr Casonova. If I recall it is around a 40%fat 40% carbs 20% protein diet. I am going to give it a try as well, only am struggling to get all the fat in my diet, without having to resort to fried food and chocolate and other bads.

Regarding male way of thinking, do you really want to think like a 16 year old kid again?;)

I do not think there is any real change in how you think. You are just more aggressive and horny, and maybe able to use these to win over underlying fears etc.
Hey mate, I'm 17, so don't f*ck with my age :p. Well, what I was meant was: there are some posts about manly behaviour and thinking in the DJ bible, do you get that mentality automatically when you get more testosterone?
So aggression for example is a part of manly behaviour. And horniness is very good too.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about the age thing. I am only 18 myself, and remember my early teens too well-I was like a puppy dog slobbering over women. Desperate with a capital D.

I think manly behaviour is not having the testosterone per se, although that is essential, but learning to control your testosterone, i.e. being able to harness it, not let it control you, so that you just slobber over women, and seem like a sex-crazed pervert.

Let us compare notes on the testosterone advantage plan.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
ow, sorry, I didn't see your post, Matt.

Everyone who comes to this site has different problems, you said you're problem was desperation. I think my problem is the testosterone: I don't have much beardgrow (I could go a week without shaving), no breasthair and some other things that indicate below average testosterone. That's why I want this book.

I think you're right about controlling the testosterone. I see a lot of guys who clearly have a lot of it, but can't control it.

I don't have the book yet, that's because I've been quite busy lately. There is only one version of the book on amazon, but on a local internetshop I saw three versions of the book, what's the difference? Does anyone know?

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smoking causes a drop in sex drive doesnt it?

if you quit smoking how long till your body recovers to a normal state? if ever?

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
was reading a bit on supplements, they say it could take 3 weeks to 3 months to do its job properly?

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
payaya there are a lot of things that can cause low testosterone: smoking, alcohol, taking drugs are some of them, but also sleeping badly. Also throughout the years your testosterone levels will decrease.

I don't know about the supplements, but I do know that if you'd take testosterone injections, the big results would come after 3 months.

But I think you'd better take a look at your nutrition than to start using supplements.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
so in theory about intaking testosterone,... eating MALE(no cows, ni chickens here) animals with high levels of testosterone in their bodies is a great source of test.?

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Romans did indeed eat animal's d1cks to boost testosterone levels. They said that it improved their libido and it gave them much energy, so Trial Error, probably it does.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, i thought that too. Thanks dude. I saw a little story piece on TV the other day about some people eating bull testes. They asked the people who ate them, and they said that they felt an increase in energy.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I will pass on the testicles and animal's genitals, Mr Casonova.:D

I have noticed a definite difference since starting the plan. I find with red meat and lots of fat I have more energy and feel more aggressive. It is a very nice feeling.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that since I'm sleeping better, my testosterone has increased. So that's probably also a point of attention for guys who are low on testosterone.