Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bodyfat% Levels....

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had typed up a sizeable post with my opinion on 160lb guys in wifebeaters and girls who go to the gym in makeup and fancy hair (who invariably attract each other because they're superficial wh0res, both) but hey, it's Saturday and I'm feeling good, so I won't.

But blinkwatt, if you read my post, I did say that aesthetics, not numbers, matter.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh boy alex, I would love for you to come workout at lifetime with me sometime. Imagine:

suburbs
Lifetime fitness - bmw's rovers in the parking lot.

girls:
full makeup
crazy tank tops
FAKE TITS WITH A BRA TOO SMALL

HOUSEWIFE AGE! All these chicks are bored out of their mind housewives.

then we got dudes in abercrombie and all that nonsense.

What girls respond to - abs. guys who are cut. What do I think? Go **** yourselves :)

I remember this from like 3 years ago, at a girl's house:

"OMG you have a gut!"

I take her friend and we **** on that girl's parents bed upstairs. Seee yaaa.

gut? right..

I would rather be big and cover the girls with my back and shadow then be a skinny ****er who can't pick a girl up.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. last time I went to a commercial gym they asked me to leave because I didn't leave any plates for other members. True story. And when I maxed out their crappy leg press they told me I was 'going too deep' (no, I don't see the logic in that either).

I hear you on the gut thing too - what I don't get is this fixation with abs. Put a ripped 160lb guy in clothes and you can't tell he worked out. Put a 250lb guy in clothes and the brick-thick back, huge traps, wide shoulders and squatter's ass will immediately make you stand out from the crowd. No need for social proofing or whatever else you guys call it, all you gotta do is stand there and you'll get noticed.

You can only see abs when you're shirtless.. d'you all go around topless or what?

Plus there's the whole superficial thing which I disagree with on principle. But there ya go.

Keep eating Oxide, 'cause y'know what, girls who shun you now will come crawling back when you're bigger and you rip up just by having slabs of muscle all over you (no need to diet intensively, just up the cardio and watch the fat melt off), and you'll be able to kick them to the curb in a most gratifying way. ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries man, I used to give myself **** about being too skinny back in the day, now that I have a decent physique nothing like that phases me. I am bigger than all the girls, and if a girl is bigger than me (At 180) I run...

I have a friend who has great abs and lifts his shirt up at random times. I call him a homo.

I have a friend who tells me he hates squats and asks for that shoulder pad. I call him a homo. :)

I love my friends, but come on...

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I look at UFC's Chuck Leddell as an example. I believe he's the light heavyweight champ. Chuck is 6-2 205 fit and carries a gut but looks firm and from what I have noticed in the UFC Chuck is the only one with a gut maybe it's genetic's I don't know but he kicks butt and most the fighters he kicks are flat bellied and pretty much cut.

I am sure the babes are thinking after Chuck kicks butt and puts on the light heavyweight champ belt... oh he's got a gut... how disgusting... wheres the guy he just beat the sh*t out of? Yeah right, the babes watching Chuck kick butt they look to him as a protector and manly as hell and masculine to the T and want some of that gut to feel on to rest their heads on and for Chuck to tell them a bedtime story after good sex.

I happen to be in an area that women love powerlifter and linebacker types and I rarely see fat assed out of shape women on their side but tight assed babes fit enjoying the time they are with them while other babes envy the hot babe thats with the dude with the gut.

I come from a family of guts my dad and all his brothers have guts all look like powerlifters or wresters types so it's no surprise I have a bit of a gut problem but if my genetic's make me unable to flatten it I will live with it.

LoneSilver

Last edited:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you'll get it under control if you are focused.

funny thing - there is a huge kid in my school who is a wrestler. he has a picture of him face to face with chuck. all the girls on myspace go "omg u can take him, you are bigger"

i talked to him, and he was like "yeah dude, he would beat the **** out of me, no question.."

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool! And thanks for the upper appreciate it man.

LoneSilver

Oxide said:
you'll get it under control if you are focused.

funny thing - there is a huge kid in my school who is a wrestler. he has a picture of him face to face with chuck. all the girls on myspace go "omg u can take him, you are bigger"

i talked to him, and he was like "yeah dude, he would beat the **** out of me, no question.."

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can we get another 15% body fat pic? that one is at a limited angle. yes, and abductor scared me when he said he was 12%. i figured id never get to 12 if he looked like that! i agree with under 10% for him at that pic.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
can we get another 15% body fat pic? that one is at a limited angle. yes, and abductor scared me when he said he was 12%. i figured id never get to 12 if he looked like that! i agree with under 10% for him at that pic.
Having veins pop out like that even w/ a pump @ 12% doesn't seem possible.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
lol.. last time I went to a commercial gym they asked me to leave because I didn't leave any plates for other members.
That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just now noticed that post by Alex...that is funny... lmao!

LoneSilver :)

QUOTE=Quiksilver]That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.[/QUOTE]

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i equate metro 6-pack guys with clowns. theres some guy in my gym who lifts his shirt halfway up when he does situps to admire his abs.

he comes in and works in this order: biceps, chest, shoulders, shrugs, abs. same fukn **** every time. HIS BODY NEVER CHANGES. the guy must be like 150lbs, his hips are the size of a 12-yaer-old girl. i dunno how anyone can find that masculine or attractive, to me its just uber-gay.

i can see these guys being successful if theyre really ****y and showboaty around women, like taking their shirts at random intervals (like soap operas incidentally), but as soon as theyre in a tough spot it all crumbles.

the guy that doesnt need to be obnoxious to shine is the 200lb+ athlete with powerful traps, shoulders and hips. The guy that doesnt have to be '****y and funny', who can stand in the corner alone with a full scowl on his face if that what he feels like doing, and people are STILL going to notice and respect him. the guy who can break your jaw and even end your life with 1 clean punch (but doesnt showboat this or provoke any fights), who can wear whatever the fuk he wants.

thats a G, ive been fortunate enough to meet a fwe in my life, and theyre usually much more loyal and insightful than mr. metro. id take my chacnes being that guy or hanging with that guy over a guido faggot any day.

bushman

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's my question based on the pics presented.

Brad Pitt (in fight-club ) = ripped or defined?

robert downey jr. ( in Ironman ) = hard or cut?

gerard butler [ in 300 ] = ripped?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bushman = overly concerned about famous shirtless men

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last guy in the full house section is def not 20% bf. More like 12-15.

I'm ok with 10-12%, but I'm not a bodybuilder.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
lol.. last time I went to a commercial gym they asked me to leave because I didn't leave any plates for other members. True story. And when I maxed out their crappy leg press they told me I was 'going too deep' (no, I don't see the logic in that either).

I hear you on the gut thing too - what I don't get is this fixation with abs. Put a ripped 160lb guy in clothes and you can't tell he worked out. Put a 250lb guy in clothes and the brick-thick back, huge traps, wide shoulders and squatter's ass will immediately make you stand out from the crowd. No need for social proofing or whatever else you guys call it, all you gotta do is stand there and you'll get noticed.

You can only see abs when you're shirtless.. d'you all go around topless or what?

Plus there's the whole superficial thing which I disagree with on principle. But there ya go.

Keep eating Oxide, 'cause y'know what, girls who shun you now will come crawling back when you're bigger and you rip up just by having slabs of muscle all over you (no need to diet intensively, just up the cardio and watch the fat melt off), and you'll be able to kick them to the curb in a most gratifying way. ;)
Warboss generally agree and respect what ya gotta say but I disagree that one needs to be huge or even have a size requirement to wear tank top/sleeveless shirts, sometimes its all about comfort although I do see your point. Of course this is coming from a 160lb decently cut/strong dude if I don't say so my self but toe ach their own

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I have to admit, when I was 17-19 and going through my "bodybuilding" phase, I would look down at & judge people who weren't massive (or smaller than me). But, you don't know what their training goals are, you don't know their physical abilities or if they have health problems that limit their physical ability. Sure, you might be bigger than that cyclist or boxer, but could you keep up with them on a bicycle, or in a boxing match? I think you need to have decent aesthetics, but function trumps aesthetics in my opinion.

This isn't a knock on any bodybuilders or big dudes here, my priorities have changed as well. A few years ago I was eating like a horse, lifting heavy 3-4 days a week and avoided cardio like the plague. Sure I was massive and got respect, but again, priorities and goals change. Different strokes and all that.........