bobfuest is back again.. a little older and a little wiser

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey DJs,
guess who is back.. me. well my ltr lasted 3/1/2 years. main reasons for the breakup? moving in together too soon and too much partying. well society factors in too; had lost my job after the move in, was unemployed for 3 months, and we had just gotten a huge puppy dog (on top of our 1 dog and 2 cats).
it was not a fragile relationship so much as it was just too much at one time. It was the lowest point in my life and i was unable to keep the relationship going at the same time.

So i am back. Back to boot camp and back to being single and living on my own. hows things here?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Welcome back. I'm interested in the "wiser" part. The "older" part you have no control over. What have you learned?

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:

Welcome back. I'm interested in the "wiser" part. The "older" part you have no control over. What have you learned?

Hah well... I learned how to have 3 somes with college girls... how to get a girls best friend to have sex with you... and what I lacked in handling LTR relationships. More to the point, how to handle things once you move in together. I hate to admit it but really the biggest downfall was that we partied too much. I think if that had not happened we might have been alright. It is very much like throwing gas onto a fire. I didn’t realize as I work in clubs and have a sort of rock star status as a musician. It’s an acceptable thing and the term "everyone is doing it" really states how it was. You don’t gain perception when you live in the bubble.
Now a question: since this LTR I have slept with numerous women. *****s, models, MySpace hook ups, etc but it just is not that great. Great sex but very non fullfilling .has anyone ever felt that way after the breakup?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BobFuest,

welcome back, what would we have done without your return? All kiddin' aside, please do tell us how to score 3 somes, etc. Tell us about how one can create that "rockstar" social status within our own environment, therefore allowing us to create some of those type of dynamics that work in our favor.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
BobFuest,

welcome back, what would we have done without your return? All kiddin' aside, please do tell us how to score 3 somes, etc. Tell us about how one can create that "rockstar" social status within our own environment, therefore allowing us to create some of those type of dynamics that work in our favor.
well i dont know if your being sarcastic but it would take a whole book to tell you how to be a rockstar :D All kidding aside, it takes hard work, determination, and many many late nights. 11 years of experience does not hurt either. Being a Don Juan and a rockstar go hand in hand. Its all about socializing. Its funny, but my Ex once remarked that I, bob, cannot go anywhere without knowing someone and its true. Even when traveling across the country I always run into people I know. Its all about getting out there and making connections. You want to be a rawkstar? its all about who you know. thats a fact.
The easiest way to have a 3 some? get a cute girl to help reel in other cute girls.
2nd easiest way? find 2 cute, easy, club girls and (WITHOUT BEING CREEPY!!!!!!) share some blow with them. you would be surprised how girls on blow (coca) agree with everything and think its all a great idea. Dont forget your camera.
3rd easiest way, actually use your don juan skills and a little bit of social lube (alcohol, weed, cigarettes). Something to ease the tension.
All this being said, you cant be a total loser. Sorry but u cannot. Success lies in putting the girls at ease. Most of the time they WANT to do it. you just have to set the situation.

ok i realize drugs are a bad topic and since i dont do them anymore this is going to be the end of my posts on this subject. I may reference them from time to time but not as any sort of enhancement or supplication.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you're no longer doing blow you're certainly wiser.

Powder cocaine doesn't fry the neurotransmitters as quickly as crack, but it nonetheless does. Hope you never did very much of it.

Smoking causes free radical damage to cells that accelerates their aging. Ever notice how gals who smoke and tan a lot tend to have skin that's not as soft as those who don't? I always wonder why so many models and others who depend upon their looks for their livelihood abuse their bodies in such a way...

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Well, if you're no longer doing blow you're certainly wiser.

Powder cocaine doesn't fry the neurotransmitters as quickly as crack, but it nonetheless does. Hope you never did very much of it.

Smoking causes free radical damage to cells that accelerates their aging. Ever notice how gals who smoke and tan a lot tend to have skin that's not as soft as those who don't? I always wonder why so many models and others who depend upon their looks for their livelihood abuse their bodies in such a way...
I was never as big into doing one drug or the other as i was into the lifestyle of it all. late nights, loud music, girls, glam, sex.. even when i did not do drugs I loved to be out partying and being social.
all that aside, I am glad I did not ever get to the point that DJs such as Keoki (from party monster) did. He had to hire body guards to keep people from putting full crack pipes on the turntables or throwing him bags of heroin or blow. :down: