Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bloodwork came out with crappy results for testosterone

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do high levels of testosterone. DHT is basically testosterone on steroids lol. The only physiological difference is that it doesn’t promote muscle growth, and that’s because your body stops it from reaching the muscle, not because it can’t. It still promotes strength increases though simply because of CNS enhancements.
A person on testosterone, by virtue of higher levels, will have higher DHT, due to the conversion; hence, DHT blockers are an important consideration.
Marmel75 said:
Test at 380 is nobody's idea of "good" other than these idiot doctors and medical associations who want to legislate Testosterone out of existence and make it a crime to be manly.
How do you like my numbers Marmel for cruising?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test at 380 is nobody's idea of "good" other than these idiot doctors and medical associations who want to legislate Testosterone out of existence and make it a crime to be manly.

You need to be on TRT ASAP or do something to get those numbers up
How do I get those numbers up? an AI or a Serm?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I get those numbers up? an AI or a Serm?
You can try working on your diet... that would be the first thing to do and then working on your training...

Failing that I not a big fan of AIs or Serm's for that purpose...id look into TRT

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can try working on your diet... that would be the first thing to do and then working on your training...

Failing that I not a big fan of AIs or Serm's for that purpose...id look into TRT
I already improved my diet since those crappy results, how much do I need to wait to check again? a couple of months?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already improved my diet since those crappy results, how much do I need to wait to check again? a couple of months?
Yes...by improving your diet what do you mean? There are very specific things you need to do to raise testosterone naturally and the first is cutting out most sugars...

Google High Testosterone Diet

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...by improving your diet what do you mean? There are very specific things you need to do to raise testosterone naturally and the first is cutting out most sugars...

Google High Testosterone Diet
Im slowly cutting all sugars and dairy, no alchool at all...sugar are 50% of what I used to it, soon it will be 25% then just the minimum required to keep mental balance.