Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bloodwork came out with crappy results for testosterone

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing news altough Im not that surprised.

Total test, free test and dht all came out in the medium lower range, prolactine in the medium range and cortisol in the higher one almost out of the higher limit.

Awfully forgot to measure estrogens to have a clear picture, will do a more complete one next time.

Basically its high enough to be acceptable from a medical point of view but clearly with those numbers hardly I'll have a decent libido and a rock hard body.

What do you think I should do apart repeat the test next month?

Any chance to balance it out without moving to trt?

I've been like that since I was a kid, while easy to get strengh it has always been hard to put muscle and have that hard ripped look.

Libido is kinda low, and recharge time is often too long that I wont even go for round two unless she is hot.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cite the actual numbers. Stating medium low range means absolutely nothing to the reader.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total test 3,8 ng/ml range 1,7 - 8,3

Free test 27,70 pg/ml range 19,8 - 51,7

DHT 505 pg/ml range 250 - 990

Cortisol 24 mcg/dl range 5 - 25

Prolactine 11 ng/ml range 2 - 17

Its a continental europe standard so hardly guys from the states will be familiar

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test T and free test are definitely low by anybody's standards. Your Total T is equivalent to 380 ng/dl in US, which is extremely low, especially at your age.

My last blood test showed:

Total T 1081 ng/dl; Reference Range: 160-853 ng/dl
Free T: 20.3 ng/dl; Reference Range 3.5 -15.5 ng/dl

Estradiol: 14 pg/ml; Reference Range: <=40

And I feel fvcken great. Seek an HRT physician.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test T and free test are definitely low by anybody's standards. Your Total T is equivalent to 380 ng/dl in US, which is extremely low, especially at your age.

That is great for you if those numbers are totally natural, now the point is that altough my numbers are far from good, they are still within the "normal" range so hardly a doctor will give me hrt without further reason.

I have to come up with some bullsh1t like I cant get an erection or I feel always tired which is not the case actually.

Is there some other option like something that boost natural production except serms?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on TRT.

Most HRT doctors would write a script with your numbers. They are low. You don't need to bull****; tell the truth.

I likely tried all natural methods: Tribulus, ZMA, heavy compounds, high fats, every OTC product you could think of. All do very little via blood test. You can try 50 mg clomid daily or 150 ius HCG daily, which will increase, not impede, your natural T levels. Most HRT doctors will write scripts for Clomid/ HCG stand-alones.

Elias.Barbarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000: How long have you been on TRT? How old were you when you started and what were your initial levels?

What side effects have you noticed ever since?
1081 ng/dl seems quite intense to me. Did your Doc suggest to go that high?

Thank you,

E.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on TRT.

Most HRT doctors would write a script with your numbers. They are low. You don't need to bull****; tell the truth.

I likely tried all natural methods: Tribulus, ZMA, heavy compounds, high fats, every OTC product you could think of. All do very little via blood test. You can try 50 mg clomid daily or 150 ius HCG daily, which will increase, not impede, your natural T levels. Most HRT doctors will write scripts for Clomid/ HCG stand-alones.
If you let us know what you get in terms of compounds apart Test (which type), in which way and how often we would appreciate.

Whats concerns me the most actually its not pinning but the fact that those damn refugees and corrupt politicians are leading the public healthcare to collapse and I dont know what would be a lifetime cost if I had to get it by myself.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are withing range, just like test in the average to low are but still considered "healthy".
Zinc is essential for the production of both Testosterone and Thyroid hormones.
Iodine is the mineral to produce thyroid hormones and people are generally deficient in it because many countries have other halogens like fluorine and chlorine in the drinking water which displaces Iodine from the body, Selenium is an antioxidant that helps with the conversion of the various thyroid hormones and also keeps the immune system in check.
Magnesium is also essential for 300 enzymatic reactions in the body among them the utility and synthesis of hormones.
Also you need B vitamins to utilize it all.
People are chronically deficient in most of these minerals.

I think you can gain a lot by using a GOOD multivitamin and perhaps a little extra magnesium, zinc and iodine drops.
But it's important you get the right forms.
The wrong kinds of Zinc can deplete your copper status
The wrong kind of Magnesium can cause diarhea or not be absorbed at all.
The wrong kind of Iodine can poison you lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000: How long have you been on TRT? How old were you when you started and what were your initial levels?

What side effects have you noticed ever since?
1081 ng/dl seems quite intense to me. Did your Doc suggest to go that high?

Thank you,

E.
If you let us know what you get in terms of compounds apart Test (which type), in which way and how often we would appreciate.

Whats concerns me the most actually its not pinning but the fact that those damn refugees and corrupt politicians are leading the public healthcare to collapse and I dont know what would be a lifetime cost if I had to get it by myself.
I take .1 cc Enanthate daily, equivalent to .7 cc per week. At .5 cc weekly, my total T falls to 700-800 range, which is still high.

Side effects could be accelerated hair loss if you have a predisposition to hair loss, which can be entirely mitigated with Finasteride/Avodart, as some testosterone can convert to DHT. Acne, if you are prone to breakouts, can be mitigated by Retin-A applied directly and topically.

Enanthate or Cypionate is inexpensive these days:

https://www.goodrx.com/testosterone-enanthate?drug-name=testosterone+enanthate

$36 for 5ccs, which would take me seven weeks to finish.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take .1 cc Enanthate daily, equivalent to .7 cc per week. At .5 cc weekly, my total T falls to 700-800 range, which is still high.

Side effects could be accelerated hair loss if you have a predisposition to hair loss, which can be entirely mitigated with Finasteride/Avodart, as some testosterone can convert to DHT. Acne, if you are prone to breakouts, can be mitigated by Retin-A applied directly and topically.

Enanthate or Cypionate is inexpensive these days:

https://www.goodrx.com/testosterone-enanthate?drug-name=testosterone+enanthate

$36 for 5ccs, which would take me seven weeks to finish.
Ok clear enough so you pin everyday 1/7 of the weekly dose to keep it more stable instead of taking the weekly one once a week?
If you do test and finasteride do you have to take an ai too to keep estro under control?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok clear enough so you pin everyday 1/7 of the weekly dose to keep it more stable instead of taking the weekly one once a week?
If you do test and finasteride do you have to take an ai too to keep estro under control?
Yes, subcutaneous daily injections into the belly fat to mirror the natural flow of T, stability, and to mitigate side effects more prevalent with larger dosing.

I take 1mg of arimidex EOD.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, subcutaneous daily injections into the belly fat to mirror the natural flow of T, stability, and to mitigate side effects more prevalent with larger dosing.

I take 1mg of arimidex EOD.
Understand perfectly, so are you taking fina too?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand perfectly, so are you taking fina too?
Avodart works better to block DHT, .5 mg , 3 times a week. Avodart also serves to keep the prostate in check so you're less susceptible to prostate enlargement. Win, win. Don't be afraid of DHT blockers, as an overabundance of DHT poses many health risks other than hair loss.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avodart works better to block DHT, .5 mg , 3 times a week. Avodart also serves to keep the prostate in check so you're less susceptible to prostate enlargement. Win, win. Don't be afraid of DHT blockers, as an overabundance of DHT poses many health risks other than hair loss.
So do high levels of testosterone. DHT is basically testosterone on steroids lol. The only physiological difference is that it doesn’t promote muscle growth, and that’s because your body stops it from reaching the muscle, not because it can’t. It still promotes strength increases though simply because of CNS enhancements.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Test at 380 is nobody's idea of "good" other than these idiot doctors and medical associations who want to legislate Testosterone out of existence and make it a crime to be manly.

You need to be on TRT ASAP or do something to get those numbers up