Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bigger & better Men.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is a ladies man. Before his accident he was larger than life. 9's & 10's couldn't help but be attracted to him even it it meant cheating on their husbands.

He ended up getting married. I would defo rate his wife as a nine. she is similar to Kylie minouge.

Several years after his marriage he tragically had a motobike accident paralysing him from the chest down. His wife has stayed by his side for twenty years helping him through every day.

So i've read on here that women will move on to a bigger & man without a second thought.
I thought it would be good to share this so it shows not EVERY woman will abandon their man!

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's a quality woman that values her commitment. They are few and far between. Good to hear about one.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs would tell you NAWALT.
But the only women I am interested in are the NAWALT women.
Unfortunately, there's no way to tell for sure who would do this for you.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is a ladies man. Before his accident he was larger than life. 9's & 10's couldn't help but be attracted to him even it it meant cheating on their husbands.

He ended up getting married. I would defo rate his wife as a nine. she is similar to Kylie minouge.

Several years after his marriage he tragically had a motobike accident paralysing him from the chest down. His wife has stayed by his side for twenty years helping him through every day.

So i've read on here that women will move on to a bigger & man without a second thought.
I thought it would be good to share this so it shows not EVERY woman will abandon their man!
Or you know. He actually knew how to vet for a NAWALT female.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm this has me questioning how old she was when he had the accident and whether or not they had kids. Plus, how long ago did this occur?
He was 31 when he had accident & I think she was around the same age probably a few years younger. They had a 6 year old son at the time.

It occurred late 1997.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Can you explain the title of your thread? Bigger and better men? Are you implying that if you are a bigger and better man then you'll be capable of finding a loyal woman? You'll find that exception?

There are always exceptions. Unfortunately when you tell men "not all women are like that, there are exceptions" the majority of
men will beging to think "I have found one of the exceptions" ....."my woman's not like that".

Especially inexperienced newcomers, when you tell them that there are exceptions will immediately think they
have found the exception.......until their azz gets served to them. then they end up bitter and cynical....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially inexperienced newcomers, when you tell them that there are exceptions will immediately think they
have found the exception.......until their azz gets served to them. then they end up bitter and cynical....
A good point, although I don't see the harm in it. Unless you go do something stupid like getting married or investing your happiness into her.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain the title of your thread? Bigger and better men? Are you implying that if you are a bigger and better man then you'll be capable of finding a loyal woman? You'll find that exception?

There are always exceptions. Unfortunately when you tell men "not all women are like that, there are exceptions" the majority of
men will beging to think "I have found one of the exceptions" ....."my woman's not like that".

No, i'm not implying that. I've read on this site that women will dump you without a second thought if they have a chance of being a better option.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was 31 when he had accident & I think she was around the same age probably a few years younger. They had a 6 year old son at the time.
In other words, she was under age 25 when she got pregnant and probably younger when they met. She was probably a low-mileage woman when he started dating her.

Like I always say, it's the low-mileage women who will stick with their man. If she was on the c0ck carousel, she would say "I can do better than him" after he got in the accident. Props to the guy for choosing wisely, and props to the chick for sticking with him. The fact that they have a child together means she won't be needing to find another man to satisfy her biological craving.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, she was under age 25 when she got pregnant and probably younger when they met. She was probably a low-mileage woman when he started dating her.

Like I always say, it's the low-mileage women who will stick with their man. If she was on the c0ck carousel, she would say "I can do better than him" after he got in the accident. Props to the guy for choosing wisely, and props to the chick for sticking with him. The fact that they have a child together means she won't be needing to find another man to satisfy her biological craving.
I don't know her sexual history, but I've known her for a very long time. She is roughly fifteen years older than me. I first met her when my friend introduced me to her, they were married by then so I didnt know her before that. She seems respectable. She is a single child & Both her parents had good jobs & lived in a nice area. As I've said she is very good looking & smart, so she could have the majority of men. I thought she would know fine well that she can have the majority of men so if she did want to leave him there would be a fu*king long line of men she could have regardless of whether she's been on the c0ck carousel!