Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Age gap; do you send her another text?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran into girl who is 16 years my junior that used to go to my gym at a couple of bars this past Saturday.

First bar I said hello when she passed by and she surprisingly hung around for a little while instead of going off with her young entourage. I felt odd going for the number due to the age difference and asked if she was on facebook and got her full name.

My friend even said later, "You should of seen the way the girl was looking up at you".

Fast forward to 6 hours later, I run into her friend at another bar and She IMMEDIATELY brings me and my friends over to the girl. It was super crowded and she was off talking to a bunch of other younger people. As she was leaving, I said "Come here, let me get your number". She even helped put it into my phone.

I texted her the next day(no games) and she did NOT respond.

My question is, do you send another text?

I mean, I really don't care, what do you have in common with a 23 year old other than sex. My honest opinion, she thinks I am an attractive older guy but she doesn't have the intention of doing anything about it. Just my two cents.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran into girl who is 16 years my junior that used to go to my gym at a couple of bars this past Saturday.

First bar I said hello when she passed by and she surprisingly hung around for a little while instead of going off with her young entourage. I felt odd going for the number due to the age difference and asked if she was on facebook and got her full name.

My friend even said later, "You should of seen the way the girl was looking up at you".

Fast forward to 6 hours later, I run into her friend at another bar and She IMMEDIATELY brings me and my friends over to the girl. It was super crowded and she was off talking to a bunch of other younger people. As she was leaving, I said "Come here, let me get your number". She even helped put it into my phone.

I mean, I really don't care, what do you have in common with a 23 year old other than sex. My honest opinion, she thinks I am an attractive older guy but she doesn't have the intention of doing anything about it. Just my two cents.
You have the gym in common. And maybe sports.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a week and shoot her another text. If she ignores again you have your answer.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oc 16,

When you're an older man trying to "holla" at a younger woman. You should NEVER be shy about it. You should never put a bunch of "extras" on it in your own mind. You, as the man, should project an air of confidence, charisma, boldness, and a slight bit of detachment---as if, you are above it all.

Because YOU ARE.

Grown-ass men don't live small, they live big---because they "think" big first. And part of thinking big is making big, bold moves.

In my experience, "texting" some little young chick usually (in HER mind anyway...) puts you in the same category as any of about a hundred and fifty other, younger, less-experienced, and mostly "thirsty" dudes that she meets at these bars and nightclubs every weekend----even if you're actually a upper-echelon type guy.

Young women go for older men for a variety of reasons, and "a few" of them are:

• To learn new things from someone who's more mature than they are
  • To experience what it feels like to be with a MAN instead of a boy
  • To tell all her friends about it later
  • To get you to spend money on THEM
  • Or, to get with you because they're honestly, REALLY attracted and/or interested in you
As Mature Men, the older we get, the more we need to realize that the successes we experience with attracting younger women are primarily due to how boldly and proudly we EMBRACE our maturity while they're in our presence.

Whenever we're able to maneuver our circumstances, our surroundings, and play to our "strengths", we can usually attract MORE younger women than we originally may have thought we could. It's all in the delivery (what we say). It's all in the display (what we do). And it's all in our confidence/swag (HOW we do and say what we do and say!).

But whenever we find ourselves playing a younger man's game (meeting women in bars, clubs, etc., "texting them hello" rather than calling them or taking them by the hand and LEADING them right there on the spot)---we usually wind up actually decreasing our chances of standing out from rest of some of the younger (and mostly "dumber") guys out there.

Here's more info you might want to use as reference when it comes to dating and attracting younger women:

http://victoryunlimitedshow.com/general/mission-44-objective-how-to-attract-and-date-younger-women/

PEACE.

V.U.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't know. Reading this it sounds like you were more concerned to get the number, or the facebook, than you were to have a good time out. I'd, especially with a younger girl, not show too much eagerness to get the 'contact details' - it does not exactly give off a cool vibe. Treat those details like... epiphenomena... they should just come along in the course of things.