Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best sex of your life / GET YOU A FAT SOCIAL FEMALE FRIEND TO GET LAID

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I went over to a freshly graduated from high school, 18 years and 1 month old blonde chick's house. Well her mothers. We spent the whole time there where I took a hit of bud (I've only smoked a couple times the past 6 - 7 months) and she drove me home. We ended up in a parking lot.

She gave the most sexy ******* ever. Her eyes were so hot as I stared down at her, round, wanting, willing, giving, submissive. She went really slowly which felt incredible. After 5 minutes or so of the best BJ of my life, she just moved up and sat on me. I'm not sure why but it's a huge turn on to me when women just decide they want to fvck and climb up eagerly.

I've only cvm ONE TIME from a woman riding me. And I'm sure I've made it known here that i do not finish quickly. This girl rode me so well and was so tight and just gorgeous that I came in about 5 minutes. I was so happy!

You know how I met this girl? My friend's fat girlfriend who is super well known in the DFW area. She knows so many good looking single women, it takes zero effort. She brought her to a pool party and all it took was me running around shirtless to get her.

Social circle is truly the king of game. Nothing is easier. I really like this one. I'm going to date her, probably, and if not then oh well. She's pretty sweet in general, she's a great artist, kind of hippy, and smart. Shy but a freak. So so so cute which i find just as attractive as a phat azz. She is small, like my hand almost Fits all around her neck. Like not really but her tits and ass are bigger proportion than the rest of her.

This female friend of mine has gotten me 8 different women after living in Dallas for a little less than 2 months. Find the fat friend and uss it to your advantage.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circle networking as well as gaming in NYC is by far the easiest way to meet people.
You practically don't even need game in both area's since everything gets handed to you on a silver platter.
That's why it's always good to be out in public meeting as many people as possible.
I like your story by the way.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This female friend of mine has gotten me 8 different women after living in Dallas for a little less than 2 months. Find the fat friend and uss it to your advantage.
Why does it have to be fat?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i dont get, u had sex with fat girl and she sat on u?

i thought you meant to befriend fat chick to get to know more girls

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it have to be fat?
I think it makes it easier to not be attracted to her at all and not end up ruining it by trying to get at her...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get, u had sex with fat girl and she sat on u?

i thought you meant to befriend fat chick to get to know more girls
No, OP has a fat friend who introduces him to hot single women

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting. I also have a fat female friend in DFW who knows a lot of people.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female logic: The hot guy with a fat chick's... WTF does the Fatchick has over ME the 15HB on 10HB scale.

Man logic: A fat chick is a easy lay... omg she's great with her mouth and definitely wants to please me.

SMV guy logic: A chick with SMV is always a good asset. A fat chick with SMV is a alpha chick

Incel logic: Why hang out with a fatty, I deserve 10Hb

Von Logic: Always get great girls around you, no matter the look, use the girls social circle, get the lay when possible, seek a 10HB for trophy :p .

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love all women, and you will end up happy. Unhappy men spend their time hating women. I think if you can see the posidtive side of people in general, you will be a happier person.
I noticed the spiritual side has been growing in you the last few years. Keep up the good work. You're becoming a better man.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! This reminds me of my friendship with a fat chick from DFW as well! She's a party animal and I banged about 4 of her chick friends. She eventually got pissed off and stopped talking to me as much. Not a big deal. We weren't that close anyway.