Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold man. Anytime I experience a break up, it always forces me to reevaluate myself. I often go into "self improvement" mode, and it's always been for the better. Once you get involved with a chick for a long time, it's really easy to get lazy (stop going to the gym), sacrificing your hobbies and the things that once made you happy, etc.. you kinda "lose yourself". Think of a break up as a bunch of free time you didn't have before which you can back to doing all the things you enjoy doing, and begin to work on yourself. I like to take each break up as a learning experience, take it as an opportunity to redefine yourself. Set boundaries and standards for yourself and stick with them. Be the best you that you can possibly be.

I'm currently experiencing a pretty bad break up right now, and this has definitely been helping. I got a solid workout in today and I feel like a hundred bucks. I'm taking care of myself in ways I didn't before, because like I said, it's super easy to do while in the "depression" stage, but you gotta snap yourself out of it. I'm better myself. Not for "revenge" (although it is an added plus), but I want to be the best me that I can be. For myself, for my daughter, and attract the right kind of women that I DESERVE in my life. No more low quality *** dumpsters.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
The MOST important thing after a break up is to forgive YOURSELF.

For letting yourself get bamboozled,
For not being who you really are, but who your girlfriend wants you to be,
For ignoring your best friends,
For becoming lazy and content with what you have, and where you are at certain point of time...

It takes time, but YOU owe it to YOUR SELF.

Don't think about certain situations that bothered your GF.
Don't try to find out from her what you were doing wrong.
Don't think about if you did something different you'd still be together...

And for f**** sake don't ever whine and go back to your ex.

Learn your lesson and move on smarter, better and more confident than before.
It's ok to make mistakes, but learn from them and don't repeat them.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You hurt women with indifference. They always catch your emotional response to them and it's surely a huge ego boost, especially if you're running after them like that.
Get your things, live your life well and show her that she was an plus in your life, not the whole thing. That's how it should be. Take the breakup and be a better man.

But if she cheated on you, you got all the right to **** her sister, friends, or burn her house down.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes think there should be a section in the DJ Bible for break-ups. Alot, and probably most of the guys are here for that very reason and it would be good to know how to handle things properly.

Anyway this post deals with the aftermath. What to do after your heart was stomped on.

Maybe she cheated, found someone else, or just needed space. You're pissed as many guys are when their heart gets ripped out. Alot of guys turn into women hating bastards. You feel like punching the wall, or his face, or even hers.

So what's the best REVENGE!?

Screw as many chicks as you can? Mess up her car? Beat up her new boyfriend? Light her house on fire? Throw acid in her face?
(Just kidding about the acid. Read that somewhere on this forum)

No. Although these things might be fun and make you feel better for a minute or two, this is not the right type of Revenge.

The Best Revenge Ever on the Ex that dumped you is simply, LIVING WELL.

Living your life to your best capability.

What a slap in the face it would be for your ex to run into you down the road and there you are, better than you've ever been! Kicking a$$! on the rest of the world. Kind of like "Thanks for dumping me, cuz look at me now!"

You've got a new and improved girlfriend, better job, new car, new clothes, you look great. You've got new friends, you're doing new and exciting things that you never did before. You don't even have time to stop and talk to her. Your life is better, more complete, and you are happier than you've ever been.

The above are just examples but the point is to improve yourself and your life in every possible way.

Now you'll say "But Slick, shouldn't we be doing all that stuff anyway?"

EXACTLY. That is the beauty of it.

We've all probably had our hearts broken at one time or another. We all know that feeling like you can't go on. Life seems meaningless. You feel like you'll never find another one like her. You can't eat, can't sleep. Blah, blah, blah. You end up moping around all depressed.

Well its gonna take some TIME before you can get yourself together and get back on the right track. It might be a few months, it might even be years!

But when you head out looking for Revenge in this way, you'll be WAY ahead of the game.

Now go show that B*tch!
Show yourself. Let anyone that needs you to prove anything for their approval to go.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best revenge ever (and always) on your ex is to simply forget her and everything about her, including her being the reason for your new personal development. Be better person for your self and someone in the future you end up being with.

Unless you have children with your ex, there is no need for her to be on your mind.
Forget that childish games who ended up with hotter BF/GF, who got fatter, who has better job, more money...

MAN UP!

Whoever doesn't need you and you don't need them in your life is no more important to you, so it doesn't deserve even a glimpse of thought about.

Just say "Good luck!", and go on with your life.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I apply this to this day and age of facebook, snapchat, instagram where a chick can easily block me and have no clue what is going on in my life?
They will still snoop from distance in the most creative of ways to see who 'won' the breakup, internet has made it so easy. Just read all the polls on the internet "do you still stalk your ex?" directed to women. Seems as if the majority still check up on their ex's long after. Blocking isn't a bad thing in this sense since it's emotionally driven, indifference is worse.

Good topic and the only way forward.

TheDestroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes think there should be a section in the DJ Bible for break-ups. Alot, and probably most of the guys are here for that very reason and it would be good to know how to handle things properly.

Anyway this post deals with the aftermath. What to do after your heart was stomped on.

Maybe she cheated, found someone else, or just needed space. You're pissed as many guys are when their heart gets ripped out. Alot of guys turn into women hating bastards. You feel like punching the wall, or his face, or even hers.

So what's the best REVENGE!?

Screw as many chicks as you can? Mess up her car? Beat up her new boyfriend? Light her house on fire? Throw acid in her face?
(Just kidding about the acid. Read that somewhere on this forum)

No. Although these things might be fun and make you feel better for a minute or two, this is not the right type of Revenge.

The Best Revenge Ever on the Ex that dumped you is simply, LIVING WELL.

Living your life to your best capability.

What a slap in the face it would be for your ex to run into you down the road and there you are, better than you've ever been! Kicking a$$! on the rest of the world. Kind of like "Thanks for dumping me, cuz look at me now!"

You've got a new and improved girlfriend, better job, new car, new clothes, you look great. You've got new friends, you're doing new and exciting things that you never did before. You don't even have time to stop and talk to her. Your life is better, more complete, and you are happier than you've ever been.

The above are just examples but the point is to improve yourself and your life in every possible way.

Now you'll say "But Slick, shouldn't we be doing all that stuff anyway?"

EXACTLY. That is the beauty of it.

We've all probably had our hearts broken at one time or another. We all know that feeling like you can't go on. Life seems meaningless. You feel like you'll never find another one like her. You can't eat, can't sleep. Blah, blah, blah. You end up moping around all depressed.

Well its gonna take some TIME before you can get yourself together and get back on the right track. It might be a few months, it might even be years!

But when you head out looking for Revenge in this way, you'll be WAY ahead of the game.

Now go show that B*tch!
Bro! I needed to hear this today. Thank you! I am still a newbie but I am learning. Heart stomping still hurts but I am learning to use that to drive me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best revenge is to be better than when you were with her

better clothes , better shape , better car , better anything

I bumped into an ex and she told me that she feels bad for breaking up and stuff like that , even though she was a total b1tch towards me then

I told her that I am glad that things went this way as I felt that she is dragging me down , while smiling . Then I told her that I have to go ,and that I am glad that we”ve seen each other

You should have seen her face :)

I did not do this on purpose , I was very sincere . Maybe too sincere for her liking

I would lie if I would say that I did not enjoy her having a way lower smv than when we were into a relationship

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine you don't see her for a couple years.
But when you do, you are :

Leaner, more muscular
Better clothes, vehicle, etc

and this one is key:

HAPPY

Nothing hurts them more, to see you have improved your wealth, looks, body, and are happy.

If you have better looking woman on your arm, that drives the stake home.
Make your life great that's all you need to do. Guys round here call it "purpose".

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still a great motivational post 17 years(ish) later. Having just gone through a breakup myself I’ve decided to completely change some things in my life. They aren’t even things directly related to her but things I’ve sort of sat on and neglected for years at this point. I’m looking forward to the change of pace.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing about break ups is that its all in your head , if a 6 drags you it can hurt worse than an 8 or 9 because its your ego that's hurt.
the disrespect of being overlooked or cucked by something you settled for is 10 times more painful than a hot chick cause you are being rejected by a low value chick and your expectation of respect is much greater. so it's your ego, you can care less about the girl and if you think im lying, just go to any place packed with beautiful women after a breakup, watch how fast you forget about your ex girl. you may find yourself trying to remember what she looks like after some months.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold man. Anytime I experience a break up, it always forces me to reevaluate myself. I often go into "self improvement" mode, and it's always been for the better. Once you get involved with a chick for a long time, it's really easy to get lazy (stop going to the gym), sacrificing your hobbies and the things that once made you happy, etc.. you kinda "lose yourself". Think of a break up as a bunch of free time you didn't have before which you can back to doing all the things you enjoy doing, and begin to work on yourself. I like to take each break up as a learning experience, take it as an opportunity to redefine yourself. Set boundaries and standards for yourself and stick with them. Be the best you that you can possibly be.

I'm currently experiencing a pretty bad break up right now, and this has definitely been helping. I got a solid workout in today and I feel like a hundred bucks. I'm taking care of myself in ways I didn't before, because like I said, it's super easy to do while in the "depression" stage, but you gotta snap yourself out of it. I'm better myself. Not for "revenge" (although it is an added plus), but I want to be the best me that I can be. For myself, for my daughter, and attract the right kind of women that I DESERVE in my life. No more low quality *** dumpsters.
this is how it's done bro, i wish you success on your journey

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I should know better and take the high-road, I haven't always done this.

Best revenge? Sleep with her friends. You don't even have to say anything about this to your ex. Eventually, your "mark" will tell a mutual friend and that mutual friend will tell the ex. It never fails. You'll know when this happens because your ex will send you an angered text, phone call/voice mail or e-mail.
Never respond back. Just bask in the moment.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I should know better and take the high-road, I haven't always done this.

Best revenge? Sleep with her friends. You don't even have to say anything about this to your ex. Eventually, your "mark" will tell a mutual friend and that mutual friend will tell the ex. It never fails. You'll know when this happens because your ex will send you an angered text, phone call or e-mail.
Never respond back. Just bask in the moment.
you sly devil, you.