Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Guitar Songs for Attraction...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
OK, do NOT knock songs with 3 chords. Some of the best songs in the world have only 3 chords.

I have a little thing for emo chicks. When I play them some radio head(street spirit) or mad world or some other depressing song it gets them all horny.

But normal chicks I'll bust out "Jack and Dian" or "sweet home Alabama" or some other fun song to make them laugh. It's awesome around the campfire.

OMG this is soooooooooooooooo embarrassing but I played my gf "you're beautiful" by James blunt in my afc days. It made my her cry. Where still together. But only because I changed my ways. Now I don't even listen to love songs.
I'm sorry that just sucks. You are a complete tool.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know man. I swear I've changed. eww it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
Yes. So you stfu. It is the most supplicating afc behavior of them all. Do you buy them flowers, too?
Mate, seriously, shut up.

You can't just be so certain that this is the most "supplicating" behaviour, and "AFC" or whatever.

If done right, you can come off with some serious DHVs.

And I am speaking from personal experience, if you play the guitar and have tried this, without much success, then you are not doing it correctly.

It's that simple.

You can't just say "It's the most supplicating afc behaviour of them all", read it again mate, you sound like a tool.

Don't be so certain and generalize so much, it can work, if done right.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some great experiences with ladies by playing my guitar. I won't get into detail, but it opens up a new level of game. That post about how you're a tool for playing the guitar for women is hilarious. Jealousy is the most annoying trait of your average chump.

Although I don't think you should ever play love songs to a woman unless you're playing them to a room full of people. If you want to strengthen an LTR, play one that suits your relationship or one just for her, even replace lyrics in songs will sometimes work.

Never sing to a woman if you think you'd stand a good chance on American Idol, because you probably then suck.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this... play a song off of a CD! Sound weird? Well you don't want to give her the impression that you want her badly because that can be a real game spoiler!

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
XD x 100

Personally, I find it very awkward to be serenaded, but if you insist I suppose "Brown-eyed girl" is fairly universal...
Glad to see you're a Sublime fan. Great fvcking band. Anyway, this kind of thing is good to attract chicks and as an "out of the blue" behavior from a DJ. If you're a supplicating AFC and you do this, it's not gonna work. If you're a C+F DJ, rarely give her anything she wants directly, this will melt her heart.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha this forum kills me.

Oh wait wording got mixed up. I want to kill everyone on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.