Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Told "You Are Broken"

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have had family members and women that I have dated say that I am broken because I truly do not care if they walk away at any time. I do not get attached and I like the time I have when I do not have my kids (50/50 divorced dad of 3).

Most of my friends workout and I had one of them call me because he had a flat tire at the gym. Long story short, when he told me about his latest gf he said that her ex wanted her back and her best friend had sx with her recently during a "break".

I said "good. next time she tells you about her ex, drive her over to his house and tell her that you would like to help them get back together in anyway you can. Be sincere. Tell her to get in the car and literally drive her over there".

He laughed and said "you're broken, man".

That statement has been resonating with me since he told me last week, though I have heard this same statement many times, never from a close friend.

I believe that I am fixed. I don't question if I may be "broken" but I do wonder if some of you hear this? and How do you respond?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THEY are broken, because they allow toxic people into their lives, and don't have the ability to walk away.

Secretly, they are jealous, and will plot to undermine you.

I would get far far far away from them.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you respond?
Just smile and say, "I apologize for my shortcomings," and go on with your business.

Or you could smile and say, "Maybe you're right."

Treat everything anybody else says as an opinion that they are entitled to.

Even if their opinion was as innocuous as "pizza is better than cheeseburgers" you wouldn't be able to change it, so don't even bother.

I've found that, "you may be right," is generally good option, as it usually confuses them, deflates them, and shuts them up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Have had family members and women that I have dated say that I am broken because I truly do not care if they walk away at any time. I do not get attached and I like the time I have when I do not have my kids (50/50 divorced dad of 3).

Most of my friends workout and I had one of them call me because he had a flat tire at the gym. Long story short, when he told me about his latest gf he said that her ex wanted her back and her best friend had sx with her recently during a "break".

I said "good. next time she tells you about her ex, drive her over to his house and tell her that you would like to help them get back together in anyway you can. Be sincere. Tell her to get in the car and literally drive her over there".

He laughed and said "you're broken, man".

That statement has been resonating with me since he told me last week, though I have heard this same statement many times, never from a close friend.

I believe that I am fixed. I don't question if I may be "broken" but I do wonder if some of you hear this? and How do you respond?
If you defend yourself it implies u r indeed guilty of something.

Change the narrative.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take nothing personal, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take as a compliment
in this case it is said like "you are a sick and devious dude", say "yea.. "