Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been Antisocial Lately

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't really comment on your girls judgement of you. However, if you've been with her for awhile she may see a change in you that she doesn't like. It's a relationship, so you should assume that she's always going to have an opinion.

Now, social situations don't really have to be a hassle as long as you're comfortable with yourself. Opening up to people about the goals you have set or the things you would like to accomplish is sometimes a good idea. You never know if someone my have a contact or a way of helping you achieve your goals. Often, people like to help other people that they have a good social rapport with.

I remember back in my late twenties needing $2.5 million to purchase a business, and I remember being nervous asking for it. The one thing that helped was having a good social network and good rapport with some influential people. I was able to get the deal done in 2 weeks.

Embrace the things you want to do. Talk to people confidently about them. When someone says "they don't want to talk to people about things they haven't accomplished yet" I always assume they really mean "I don't want to say anything in case I fail". The problem here is that you haven't sold yourself 100% on what you can accomplish.

Maybe it's time to reignite that fire inside, dig deep down for that confidence you buried, and start climbing that mountain........ Or you could sit at home alone binge watching Netflix.

Your choice. Which ever path you choose, Be blessed.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sometimes we throw ourselves too much into our work. Perhaps I've become jaded but I see the political animals at work always lapping the hard workers. And when you get to 50 they will try and toss you on the scrap heap anyway. Not saying you shouldn't do a fair days work for a fair days pay. But I think it's good to have a sideline. Working for the man will never get you any gratitude.

And often it's easier to get a promotion or more money by moving organisation than it is to try and fight it out for recognition in your current gig.

Sadly I don't really have any backup skills so currently I'm saving up for an investment property and learning about the share market. Career wise I'm studying a process Improvement certification at the moment to keep the brain turning over and widen myself out for other opportunities. In summary point I'm making is work hard but also create some options in case your hard work is not rewarded.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Being an introverted man with an extroverted woman is tough. It can be the other way around fairly easily, and it's easy for introverts to be together (ditto for extroverts). But if you're an introverted man with an extroverted woman, you have to be extremely comfortable with yourself, and you also need to be comfortable with the woman going out and doing things - as long as they are acceptable things.
I'm the opposite, and staying inside all the time, drives me right up the wall... my wife is an introvert and getting her to do anything is like pulling teeth on a shark. When I go to a club, she stands almost right next to me when I'm dancing, or just off to the side, doesn't speak to anyone else, doesn't move really. Same in a group or anything really... if it was up to her, she'd stay in bed all day reading a novel.

BORING

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
man tell your chick to calm the fk down its not your job to be her court jester enteraining her all day.

just because you would rather be in your own abode relaxing then out expending energy on people who you DONT GIVE A F ABOUT, doesnt mean there is anything wrong with you.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting subject for my first post. Ha!

My ex used to tell her friends (certainly didn't claim them as my friends) that I was antisocial. Of course I was, her friends were lifesucking leeches lol...
Back hanging with an old friend from my teens. We have a lot of fun just joking around...Some women just like to be sh!ts about their friends, especially if they're wild and crazy. I just like to chill and have fun. After getting rid of her, yeah i was antisocial for a while. I didn't give two sh!ts either.

I've always been an introvert, I need time to recharge my solar panel.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some informative responses. In fact I consider myself an extrovert, but lately I've been introverted, if that makes sense. I think I've just been down. Unsure of my plans and it's affecting my desire to talk to people. Honestly, I was getting kind of mopey and decided to make an effort to reduce that. Being alone is one thing but being down all the time around others is a drag. If I were my girlfriend I'd be tired of that shyt, too. Anyway, I decided I was being a real pu$$y, there are people out there suffering and I'm just being mopey because I lack a little direction and won't take action. Turning that around...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I would revive this thread. I thought my anti-social phase was just that, a phase. Here it is 2017 and I have no desire to go out and chat with people. My girlfriend and I went out with a buddy of mine a couple of weeks ago, and while I didn't mind doing it, I didn't particularly enjoy it.

In the past year two relatives, my brother and my cousin, have each moved away. I have to say, it's been enjoyable not "getting together" with either of them. It's reminded me of why I moved away from family in the first place.

I've been brushing off a good friend of mine, too.

None of these people are bad people. I don't mind talking to them. I just would rather not. Part of it might be that I hardly drink any more, and everything centers around "drinks."

Another part of it is that work and career seems to take up most of the conversation, and I don't want to discuss that kind of stuff right now. I don't mind my job, but I just don't want to talk about it or hear about anyone else's.

I've also been working more on personal development, including a new hobby that I'm enjoying, so there's that. I have some goals I'm working on achieving. But I don't feel like talking about them with people.

But honestly I often fantasize about dropping everything and moving to another country where I know no one. I don't mind talking to strangers...