Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beach queestion...

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Reaction score
To set the story:

My friend and I are going down to the beach this upcoming weekend... It'll hopefully be just us the 1st day/night, and i think my parents are coming down then 2nd and staying with us. Some friends of ours are going to be there too (2 girls 1 guy), so we might meet up with them later too. Theres this under 21 club there that we are thinking about going to... but its hard to game in there and get any kind of venue change, because the music is so loud in there, its hard to even really hear what people are saying, and they usually won't want to leave friends or whatever/don't trust guys enough to leave and go anywhere with them.... I can drive, so its not like its a big deal really...

But what my SP is, how would you go about attracting girls in this kinda enviroment.... i'm not stupid, its just hard to think of a way to venue change and go somewhere else with them, when its hard to even talk to them b/c of outside circumstances

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm...Virginia Beach or OBX[The Pit?]??
you're post jsut caught my eye. I was gonna hittup the Pit down in OBX last week, but my boy n I met some ladies on the beach who were like our neighbors. It was fun haha.

Anyways does this place have a dance floor? If ti does jsut walk up to some girl[who appears to not be with a guy lol] and smile and try and introduce urself and ask to dance. after a few songs say you're tired n gonna go get some air outside or something. Talk it up while outside. You should have kino going if you 2 were already dancing.

If theres no dance floor then the music probably won't be too loud. but that could make ti hard to find a hott chick there without a guy. But ti woudl also be a lot easier to approach. good luck bro, have fun.

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick, yeah theres a dance floor, and its REAL loud. its in Ocean city actually, called H20, and some nights they have foam nights... which basically lessen all girls inhibitions ;).... But hey, thats a good idea to go outside and get some air with the girls.... thanks for the idea, keep up the pimpin =)

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuckyDevil6
Patrick, yeah theres a dance floor, and its REAL loud. its in Ocean city actually, called H20, and some nights they have foam nights... which basically lessen all girls inhibitions ;).... But hey, thats a good idea to go outside and get some air with the girls.... thanks for the idea, keep up the pimpin =)
OOHHHHH that sounds good, man. I live in VA and my family want to go to Virginia Beach, but I'm gonna see if I could sway em to go to Ocean City in Maryland, so I can go to this teenage club u talken about. Yo is thur a website wit any information on the place u talken about?