Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be cool--check out this site!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some inspiration? Feeling like the common disease called "*****" is coming over you?

Check out this article I found!

Its not a direct URL, so bear with me.

First, go to abcbodybuilding.com. There's various links at the top of the page, and one of them is called "Workouts." Put your mouse on that one and then select "workout index page." About a quarter down the page, youll see the heading "Underground Shocking Methods." Click on the first site, titled "So you want to be freaky," and get ready to be amazed!

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I had a look. Am I cool now? I sure feel it. I'm gonna go and score with 10 hot babes by telling them how I'm gonna get freaky.

I don't care what you or 99% of guys on this site do we ain't gonna get freaky in the pro bodybuilder sense and would you want to? You do? OK, ensure you have great genetics and try 3g of test per week plus 80IUs of HGH week in week out. Oh and mess about with some slin too.

Dude, I like your attitude but some of the stuff you are posting is way out there and should be taken with a handful of salt.

(EDIT) Ok. On 2nd thoughts stuff like this can be motivating, especially for the younger guys - nothing inspired me more than reading Arnold's Education of a Bodybuilder when I was 14 - but don't think training like the pros will make you look like them.

Last edited:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Templeton, obviously most people don't have the genetics of Arnold or Dorian; however, your missing the whole purpose of the site, and also WHY I posted that link.

Thus, let me tell you it. The purpose is to help bodybuilders from always being a p*ssy. The site is trying to help motivate bodybuilders like myself by providing some VERY amazing quotes and stories from real bodybuilders.

Take a look at a few of my favorite from this site:

"If I couldn't finish a meal during the day, I would put a cup and a half of apple juice in the blender -- and this is the honest-to-God truth -- and throw steaks, fish, whatever I couldn't chew, into the blender. Then I would hold my nose and suck it down. That's a fact. Many times I puked that stuff back up, but it did the job….If you have been working hard in the gym, but you're not making the gains you want, there's one very simple reason: You're not eating enough." Mike Mattarazzo

In fact, I believe very much that bodybuilding is more mental than physical. You are concerned first of all with a mental perception. What you want to look like, what you want to be like as far as the contours of your body. You are concerned with daily feelings of exercises, handles, muscles, you are concerned with putting your mind literally inside of your muscles. ---- Tom Platz – “ The Comeback “

If you want to be a champion you cannot have any outside negative force come in and defect you. Lets say before a contest I get emotionally involved with a girl. That can have a negative effect on my mind and therefore destroy my workouts. So therefore I have to cut my emotions off and become kind of cold in a way. If somebody stills my car outside right now, I don’t care, because I can't be bothered with that. The only thing that I will do is call my insurance agent and have a laugh about it. I trained myself to be totally cold and to not have things go into my mind that could negatively effect me. ----- Arnold Quote

The body isn’t used to the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th rep. But that’s what makes it grow! Going through that pain barrier, experiencing the muscular pain, aching, and continuing to go on and go on. That’s what divides a champion from everyone else. If you can go through this pain barrier, then you may get to be a champion, if you can’t go threw it, then forget it. And that’s what most people lack. Having the guts to go threw, the guts to go in and say I don’t care what happens! If it aches, or I fall during a workout, I don’t care. I know it could happen, but I have no fear of fainting in the gym. I've thrown up many times while I was training, but it doesn’t matter, because its all worth it.

Sure, I'm probably not going to become the next Mr. Universe, but I sure can benefit from listening to what the kings of bodybuilding have said about training.

As I've said before, go the site, try to learn a little, and come back and tell me what you think!

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
[

"If I couldn't finish a meal during the day, I would put a cup and a half of apple juice in the blender -- and this is the honest-to-God truth -- and throw steaks, fish, whatever I couldn't chew, into the blender. Then I would hold my nose and suck it down. That's a fact. Many times I puked that stuff back up, but it did the job….If you have been working hard in the gym, but you're not making the gains you want, there's one very simple reason: You're not eating enough." Mike Mattarazz [/B]
OK I've just stopped laughing at this one. Many times he puked it up but it still did the job - now that's magic!

Personally I'd rather pass on eating in such a way. In terms of gaining size I think Matarazzo is a complete genetic freak although he never had the bone structure to really get into the elite group of pros.

I totally see where you are coming from though and you are right many tales of the pro's exploits can be very motivational - whether they are true or not. I only really started to learn about effective training when I stopped reading the mags- I used to buy them all. I still buy Flex - more out of habit than anything else and to be fair that particular mag has improved recently. You can get a lot out of MD too once you get past all the ads.

But I really don't think you can beat www.t-mag.com for the best training and nutritional info plus some good books - Essentials of Strength and Conditioning Training (NSCA), Ironman Bodybuilding Enyclopedia, anything by Vince Gironda I like too - although some of his ideas are a little out of date (Unleashing the Wild Physique is a classic). Not forgetting our very own forum of course.

Keep posting Workrouter, your enthusiasm is very healthy. Rightly you will get flamed if you post crap but who cares?

Later.