Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be a Man!

the-duke

Reaction score
This is really great!

I wish I could buy you a beer sometime-or whatever you drink - and just hang out with you. this would be truely great.

but I know you are not real - I am not going to explain this further so just figure it out yourself ;) -, therefore in order to honer your essay I will keep my eyes open for someone who is a MAN and by him a beer.

I hope our path will cross in the future.

Vipassanaislife2015

Reaction score
Great post. Pook, you have a gift of being able to articulate complex motives for why women do what they do. Any time I discover a problem in life, the answer is to look within, and frame the situation differently. As the old saying goes: Attitude determines you altitude. Same goes for women.

However, there is one point that I would disagree with you on... I don't necessarily agree with your point about cooking. I think ( and I'd like to know what ya'll think) that if you're a great cook, and you enjoy cooking for others. Cook for someone and if they hold it against you they can hit the ****ing road. I don't a woman who will disrespect me for doing something for them, as if the mere fact that I know how to prepare a meal like a proper man is somehow an elaborate plan to get in their pants. But that's just me. I'm sure it is all about how you present the idea to them. Either way, the best way to impress a woman is to lead a group, i.e. cook for a mutual group of friends and take charge while she sits and watches you do your thing.

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do everything that pook said, i have better life but i got no girls. i don't know why, i said what i want, do what i want call her dork, touch her, ok.. she flirt with me, but in the end, she don't want to be my girl. i don't know what happen (i have passion after all, my guitar skill is very great! and yes, i do the part time job everyday with no day off. And why i got nothing, some ugly girl like me but no hot girls love me. some one please help

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
are you fit? get something else going on. Maybe they are just not into your style of music. change your hair style and your mode of dress. got any female friends? hang around with them, so other women know that you're safe to be around women

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a ton of female friends, I always play guitar for them to sing. They like me and think I am a great person because I can do everything (I'm improving myself every aspects of my life) I'm not blaming pook, i just wonder why i got everything in my life except girls?:( i always flirt with hot girls, they smile to me when we met, sometime want to hug me! But when i asked her out, they often rejected me or act as themselves busy every time.

(P.S. sorry for my pretty bad English.)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a ton of female friends, I always play guitar for them to sing. They like me and think I am a great person because I can do everything (I'm improving myself every aspects of my life) I'm not blaming pook, i just wonder why i got everything in my life except girls?:( i always flirt with hot girls, they smile to me when we met, sometime want to hug me! But when i asked her out, they often rejected me or act as themselves busy every time.

(P.S. sorry for my pretty bad English.)
Don't reach out to them then, reach out to them. Screw with girls who are currently responsive to you. If you are not having sex, get sex somehow, it's very important.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reach out to them then, reach out to them. Screw with girls who are currently responsive to you. If you are not having sex, get sex somehow, it's very important.
Should read "Don't reach out to them, let them reach out to you"... That's the gyst of it. Once you reach out and thirst after these babes like most guys you are lost. You need them to thirst for you. Build your physique to an uncommonly good one, that shouldn't hurt, and dressing good and smelling good too.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
dunno, bro, I have always just "fell into " the women I have scored with. Not that many, 13 in 4 decades. I was (sort of) tied to one for 30 years. :) She was worthless, tho

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should read "Don't reach out to them, let them reach out to you"... That's the gyst of it. Once you reach out and thirst after these babes like most guys you are lost. You need them to thirst for you. Build your physique to an uncommonly good one, that shouldn't hurt, and dressing good and smelling good too.
ok, let do this! Thank for your advice.

dunno, bro, I have always just "fell into " the women I have scored with. Not that many, 13 in 4 decades. I was (sort of) tied to one for 30 years. :) She was worthless, tho
Maybe i'm facing the problem you've said. I just touch, smile, listen to them. no teasing, no screw, no hot&cool. I may have scored them unconsciously.:confused: thank you! I love you guys!

Manister

Reaction score
reading the DJB in new year of 2022. I personally want to thank everyone who's contributed. Reading these threads and field reports are like traveling back in time. Especially day gaming where cellphones didnt exist. im blown away. Goes to show how much of an advantage we men have now adays if we work on ourselves because 90% of men today are beta simps, it has never been easier to be a MAN. Thank you and godspeed!